Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underwhelming Event....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Underwhelming Event....

Hi,

It would be great if some things were looked at...

1) Visages are hard to come by. Maybe if they could be bought for tokens or drop from bosses, people would get to fight bloodgrub a lot more...

2) Plat tier rewards are underwhelming.... Most people are playing event and reaching plat tier to earn gold. 10 Elite Awake Gems for that much effort is very little. Especially when people could be farming gold in EVG instead of farming energy and playing event.

3) If better locks were not purchasable from store, the prices of craftable locks would be higher, making the event more appealing to free to play players.

Just update plat tier rewards a bit, I feel not enough players are playing the event.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Not every event should be a money-maker. It is unhealthy for the economy and it will never really end well for the rest of the playerbase. I think it's fine as it is.

Platinum Tier rewards have been revamped already... what's more to ask? if you don't like the rewards, feel free to skip this event and wait for the next.

I agree on Visage availability though, they should put it in token vendor or atleast increase the drop rate significantly.

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Maybe certain events are “seemingly” underwhelming, so others can stand out :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Us, players will never get satisfied, but yes having a underwhelming event sometimes is good for the game. Gives us something new to play, less problems to economy.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

We have just had two really good events back to back. Developers need a break, they have done a lot plus the new beta.
    I'm happy with this one. Nice and steady. 🙂

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    We have just had two really good events back to back. Developers need a break, they have done a lot plus the new beta.
    I'm happy with this one. Nice and steady. 🙂
    So adding better tier rewards like crate tokens or unlocked crates and adding better drops to normal bosses like eggs and visages will tire the developers out? 😂😂😂

9. The Following User Says Thank You to InvalidUserName For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUserName View Post
    So adding better tier rewards like crate tokens or unlocked crates and adding better drops to normal bosses like eggs and visages will tire the developers out? 😂😂😂
    Oh hi! Wondered where you'd got to. Hope you're keeping well and not ill or anything. 😏
    Anyway, I wouldn't know whether it would tire them out, I'm not a programmer and what was I thinking? I mean, we really need more eggs because I must have dreamt we recently had eggzavier lurking in tombs and giving out loads of eggs or was it you who missed it?
    Oh wait a minute, you are referring to "normal" bosses dropping eggs, silly me..I thought this thread was about the current event that is actually taking place right now. You know the one, Ursoth.
    Awww, maybe you have fallen asleep and not noticed it?
    It's not like you to get confused, you been overdoing things? Get some rest.
    Oh and before you ask, I'm fine. 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

P.S. I don't care about tier rewards because we've had enough already.
    Byeeeee.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Oh hi! Wondered where you'd got to. Hope you're keeping well and not ill or anything. 😏
    Anyway, I wouldn't know whether it would tire them out, I'm not a programmer and what was I thinking? I mean, we really need more eggs because I must have dreamt we recently had eggzavier lurking in tombs and giving out loads of eggs or was it you who missed it?
    Oh wait a minute, you are referring to "normal" bosses dropping eggs, silly me..I thought this thread was about the current event that is actually taking place right now. You know the one, Ursoth.
    Awww, maybe you have fallen asleep and not noticed it?
    It's not like you to get confused, you been overdoing things? Get some rest.
    Oh and before you ask, I'm fine. 🙂
    Oh hi. Hope you are fine too and have recovered from your fear of numbers

Sorry i must have missed the part where eggzavier was dropping Arie and Heroic Arie egg.

As this is a thread about Ursoth i presume those with more than a single braincell know what is meant by normal bosses and bloodgrub who is a portal boss during this event.

Why would anyone even think anything in this thread is about anything outside of the event? 😂😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

P.S. I don't care about tier rewards because we've had enough already.
    Byeeeee.
    P.s I dont care if you dont care about tier rewards but we would like better rewards
    Byeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

It’s very simple, if you do not like the tier rewards/Token-Purchased-Items and or do not like the event overall....

Don’t... run... the... event...

And I’ll say it one more time.

Do...... not..... run.... the... Event..

There are about 10 more events to come through this year. Don’t feel as if you are forced to run this event...

Hope you found this helpful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It’s very simple, if you do not like the tier rewards/Token-Purchased-Items and or do not like the event overall....

Don’t... run... the... event...

And I’ll say it one more time.

Do...... not..... run.... the... Event..

There are about 10 more events to come through this year. Don’t feel as if you are forced to run this event...

Hope you found this helpful!!!

Thats as bad as saying

“If you don't agree with the thread don't reply to it”

I repeat

Theres many more positive threads. Go reply to those. Don’t feel as if you are forced to reply to this one

Lat i heard the Devs welcome opinions wether its good or bad as long as its constructive. Telling someone not to play is not constructive. Rather point out what you think is good to counter the points he made

Hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Thats as bad as saying

I repeat

Theres many more positive threads. Go reply to those. Don’t feel as if you are forced to reply to this one

Lat i heard the Devs welcome opinions wether its good or bad as long as its constructive. Telling someone not to play is not constructive. Rather point out what you think is good to counter the points he made

Hope this helps
    I understand your analogy, I never said I agreed or disagreed with OP’s points...

No one forced me to reply, I did it on my own freewill. We all have the right to express our own opinion on said subject. Wether positive or negative in any circumstance.

My response isn’t positive or negative it’s just overall feedback on said topic. If you interpreted it in a negative way, I apologize for your misunderstanding of my response.

Thank you. Have a great day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

This event rewards aren’t that good I agree. But if STS doesn’t change them then I just won’t run the event. I’m not sure why the forum people are making such a big deal about this... there are more event to come this year... this isn’t the last event lol. If you don’t like it, just simply wait for the next one XD you guys are overthinking it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Oh hi. Hope you are fine too and have recovered from your fear of numbers

Sorry i must have missed the part where eggzavier was dropping Arie and Heroic Arie egg.

As this is a thread about Ursoth i presume those with more than a single braincell know what is meant by normal bosses and bloodgrub who is a portal boss during this event.

Why would anyone even think anything in this thread is about anything outside of the event? 😂😂
    Yes..I already said I'm fine and my fear of numbers has completely disappeared (I wish you would).
    Anyway, I admit that I probably did misunderstand what you was on about because I never really want to read your posts to me.
    Maybe you should get over your obsession with reading and replying to my posts.
    By the way, read your original post again, you was the one who mentioned normal bosses.
    My point was, I think this event is ok as it is, if you disagree, that is entirely up to you. I don't need to know how you feel. Go and find someone who cares.
    Bye and have a nice day. 🙂
    (Like I really mean that).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Not every event should be a money-maker. It is unhealthy for the economy and it will never really end well for the rest of the playerbase. I think it's fine as it is.

Platinum Tier rewards have been revamped already... what's more to ask? if you don't like the rewards, feel free to skip this event and wait for the next.

I agree on Visage availability though, they should put it in token vendor or atleast increase the drop rate significantly.

Its either you agree with someone or don't agree. Which one is it

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Its either you agree with someone or don't agree. Which one is it

only thing i agree about this post is about the visage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Be cool to get some sort of answer as to why Visage has to have such a horrendously bad drop rate. The loot the boss drops isnt "wow" so i dont get it..

Elitist event really. First event that a person can go broke trying to simply fight the last boss.

I feel bad when the newer players ask me if its worth to open turning leaf chests. I cant honestly tell it is worth it, nor do i suggest to anyone this event is worth running. Usually i am not like that, but there is abysmal chances to get anything from any of the chests.. I guess this is how they want it.

Wondering who mad them mad that such the event drop rates have stayed horrible for years. Maybe we loot too many arcane eggs(thanks again).

Ive vented twice, im done wasting my time being peaved. As a wise man once said " You'll be ok".

Gl on those chests!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sir farm View Post
    Sussane and Invalid please grow up. Pretty please. Add a cherry on the top. Nah im just kidding. Thats what children do. Have fun children

Oh I've stopped. You're right, it's gone on too long. Best thing we can do is just leave each other alone.