Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
A good idea to make guild lb more attractive Here are some topics to think about and constructive feedback.
- Many players who are in the top20 of lb players already obtain a seasonal banner for other lbs, some even several.
- I dont like the fact that you u have to be a certain position in guild. This gives the gm pressure and the force to decide who gets a banner and who doesnt. People maybe earn positions like officer who wouldnt be there if there was no such thing as banner. Privilege for highly tiered players.
- The guild lb at this point is highly abusive bc categories count that were removed from players lb due makro farming/dummy farming.
- start-up guilds have small chances bc the average lb player rather joins an existing guild to get lb banners. Same counts for players who have low aps. They migh not be able to join any lb guild anymore bc they drain their rank (Guilds prob increase requirements and stick to 200 members)
- Hardcore players/alts arent welcome at all bc their stats count same as normal but are far harder to achieve. Should rework something here aswell, might buff their rating
I agree, leaderboard isn’t a relatively a happy place I understand that. But there’s always going to be cheaters.

Also, the master doesn’t choose who receives a banner or not. The system does. Allow me to explain, it’s 20 guild members from each guild of top 10. So in total 200 players shall receive this banner reward after all 3 seasons is complete. The reward is based on how many players have over 32k aps. So if 20 players have over 38k aps, then those 20 players shall receive a banner after the third season.

It’s not based on what rank you are in the guild, it’s based on how many aps your character has. Hope this helps explain it a bit better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk