Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A friend in need

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Al rich people asking for donations , maybe use your cash you spend on AL to help your rich friend ,

Not ask random people to help some one we dont know,

Also life is cruel, Just like AL
    I assume your family members or friends never had an accident or a sickness and never needed big sums of money for treatment, so you can't relate and don't know the feeling. It's obvious you're an edgy kid, and the people who liked your post, "Slayerrrr" and "Shadow" also sound pretty edgy too, but I suggest you educate yourself and at least try to stay silent when rudeness is not needed.

Ask yourself, what are you trying to achieve with this post? Are you trying to stop others from donating? Or maybe just trying to show everyone that if something bad happens to you, then we shouldn't care and celebrate it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    I might have an explanation why there are negative comments..

Me, myself do not know Baron, apart from that I think the reason of the thread is made is out of goodwill. But I think this should be a more personal thing, after reading this thread you feel kind of forced to donate, although you barely know the person. In my opinion this should’ve been kept among Baron’s friends, and not going abroad through whole AL, therefore I understand ppl’s reactions. Furthermore, I also think some ppl think it is his own mistake, knowing COVID-19 has been around the world since February, with following in March the shutdown of Europe, therefore it was known that people had a couple of weeks to return to their homecountry. Also the fact he went to do dangerous things in an unknown country, without an insurance, ppl might think it is kind of his own fault and that he hasn’t solved those kind of things (such as insurance) before he left the UK.

I guess these are possible reasons why some responded like this, I understand both of the parties.
    You're definitely not forced to donate, and you're just assuming that he was doing dangerous things. He could've been simply going to buy something and hit by a car or something?

You can also read the details in the link and see the updates with information on why he doesn't have insurance. And if you followed the news, you might know that the UK put travel restrictions a few weeks after other countries, so there weren't any restrictions when he went there.
    Last edited by arcanefid; 06-13-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Retired

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: