Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A friend in need

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Ofc really sad story and luckely he survived...

But what was this guy thinking, riding a bike in Thailand without insurance.. its asking for problems.
    Also this is a matter for family and relatives to help him out financially.. Making a fund and advertise it here is rlly wrong and shouldnt be allowed.

I don't know you and I don't know why you choose to write such negativity here , but honestly, your comment here is very tasteless and shows what kind of person you are. I consider Baron like a brother, and I would do anything in my power to support help him. Also, if you had actually read the gofundme page you have seen his family has in fact been supporting him; but their resources have become exhausted. It is not wrong to try to help a friend. It is not an advertisement, no one is selling anything or making money in his crisis. If you can't say anything positive then please, just keep your opinions to yourself and out of this thread. I hope nothing like this would happen to anyone else within our AL family but if it did. I would be happy to support them. What the world needs now is love, care and support

And as Barron would say.. 1<3

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leeelooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Oh and one more thing. His family and friends are reading this thread so please leave ALL negative comments out of this thread.
    It is not a time to point fingers at anyone for their decisions.

Learn to have some compassion and love others.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leeelooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Again i think this forum is not the right place for these kind of fund links and you shouldnt have posted it here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Again i think this forum is not the right place for these kind of fund links and you shouldnt have posted it here.
    You're not required, forced or genuinely in need to comment, donate or support the case whatsoever.

There is a reason why such charity things exist especially if someone requires help and we as his friends felt responsible to answer his call if necessary which is completely our choice.

As Leeelooo mentioned above, there's this thing called compassion and if you got nothing else to say than rant about us trying to help just keep your senseless toxicity to yourself.

And remember, karma comes back.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default A friend in need

Updates? /11 chars
    Last edited by ThreadPolice; 06-10-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Doesn't say in ToS that fund links are against the rules. Demon put the link up so Baron gets all the help he can get from his friends in game. It is a persons life at stake, smallest we can do is donate money and support his recovery. No one is forcing anyone to donate or pay money, link is there for those who want to help. I am hoping he has a full recovery with no issues, it is one of the worst feelings to lose a friend or family member.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Nobody has to donate, but trying to spread hate to attempt to keep people from donating is low. Why does it matter to you if someone donates? If you don't want to, then don't. Trust me, nobody is judging you for not donating. We each have our own situations and problems. You'd think with the way 2020 is going, people would be more compassionate to each other.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Yes we know your name is Karma and you came back with a useless post. Great that friends of 'Baron' want to help him out.. Havent said anything negative about that.. But sharing his story followed by link of donation site is weird. If you want to inform people there many different ways to do so, adding a link of a fund site makes me question the reason why the OP made topic. Yes to gather funds.. wich shouldnt be allowed. Im pretty sure 'Barons' friends were already up to date in line and ingame since i saw this msg come by 2 days ago/yesterday.
    I get what you saying, but not everyone's connected via line or ingame. I mean I dont know everyone who knows baron and knowing hes reputation I'm sure some of them would love to help however they can. Applies to even on line/discord. And then there are those who dont even use social apps. Yea I get that this doesn't exactly fall under what this forums about but I think it's one of the best way to get connected to people in the game. And I'd really appreciate all the help the nab can get.
    The Intentions of this thread are pure and have already been spoken so no need to twist it unnessarilly.
    meep meep

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Wish him all the best and hopefully with all our prayers, wishes and donations he recovers fully and gets home safely.

Sometimes when you deeply care about someone or something you do whatever it takes to help or raise awareness regardless of the backlash or consequences

Wether you get donations or backlash, hate, love or a ban for this. OP I salute you 👏🏻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I remember seeing threads being taken down in the past when people put an AL version of gofundme for gearing their PvP toons but I guess this is a far more serious and pressing issue so it'd make sense for this to be legal.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

It breaks my heart to hear that my love baron (lmao) has had such a terrible thing happened to him. I really so wish him a speedy recovery!! I shall make a donation not because I have to but because I want to from the top to the bottom of my heart 1<3.

~Never

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

I updated the thread, more details on the GoFundme page.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I understand all of this recently the negative threads has been rising. This forum is about the game not a general discussion of life or accidents of people. This forum is not the place to have those threads. There are hundreds or thousands of people whose moods have been worsened by these negative threads about accidents or deaths. People are just trying to have a discussion about a pet or something else then they get hit with these threads which are a heavy burden. There are more appropriate places to reach to his friends. Private messaging in game or social media. Thanks for reading.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    I understand all of this recently the negative threads has been rising. This forum is about the game not a general discussion of life or accidents of people. This forum is not the place to have those threads. There are hundreds or thousands of people whose moods have been worsened by these negative threads about accidents or deaths. People are just trying to have a discussion about a pet or something else then they get hit with these threads which are a heavy burden. There are more appropriate places to reach to his friends. Private messaging in game or social media. Thanks for reading.
    Your comment was unnecessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Killerjam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Really make me sad to hear this story, i really hope he get well soon, as many have mention this guy is really well known in this game and i think everyone who know him really appreciate this nice guy!!

Really wish i'll see him soon afk somewhere in arlor!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Wish him recovery soon, he is really good guy and kind , always happy and so fun personality ..
    AL generation needs more ppl like him
    Missed ya bro

IGN:Salb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

So sorry to hear about this dreadful accident, sending wishes for a speedy recovery and safe journey home. An accident or illness is dreadful at anytime..however coming during an epidemic brings additional heartache for family and friends. Thinking of you and all your family x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

up

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    if it would be a good friend of yours, i'm sure you would act different. and if you don't like it, why are you commenting on the first place? like no one cares about your negative comment on here. and btw baron's family has access to this thread, so keep it to yourself.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Very sad news and I thought about a way to write Baron a message so it's nice that theres an opportunity to leave something here.
    It's already terrible if somebody has an accident, especially if it has minor or major consequences for the life of that person on a long term. But to think about that your family is on the other side of the globe makes the situation even worse. I hope the treatment is good there so you can step back into your life again, as soon as possible and without limitations. Praying for the best and I believe the nice words many left here already help.

Without reading the responses I knew that not many but some people write down that this doesn't belong in the forums. I'm not denying this but I believe the intention of this thread outweighs that by far. If you think about it - how little encouragement can cause a massive improvement for people in this situation already. If the devs had a different opinion about this they would have locked the thread already. Showing a little empathy is a matter of respect in my opinion.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 06-13-2020 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Typos