Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awakening extravaganza 2020?Help STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Awakening extravaganza 2020?Help STS

We haven’t had a a awakening event since January or February, since then the prices of awake gems have risen brutally nowadays U cannot even awaken a new item once you purchase it because of the expensive costs and the awakes are pretty trash ngl

STS I believe you should quickly integrate this event into your plans for future events or make this one of the one day events you have recently started doing
    This will help restore balance in the economy and prices for gear will become more affordable for the general majority of players

This event will also cause players to purchase elite awake gems for platinum thus they will purchase more platinum which ends up profiting the space time studio corporation

We need this badly STS the awake gems are going to rise to 70k in the coming week or so not everyone is rich and can afford to purchase awakes at that price

This event will provide newer players an opportunity to experience awakening for themselves and after the insane market crash that has occurred post-eggzavier this event is no longer something the community wants but something the community needs

Sincerely, vipqueen

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quitza View Post
    We haven’t had a a awakening event since January or February, since then the prices of awake gems have risen brutally nowadays U cannot even awaken a new item once you purchase it because of the expensive costs and the awakes are pretty trash ngl

STS I believe you should quickly integrate this event into your plans for future events or make this one of the one day events you have recently started doing
    This will help restore balance in the economy and prices for gear will become more affordable for the general majority of players

This event will also cause players to purchase elite awake gems for platinum thus they will purchase more platinum which ends up profiting the space time studio corporation

We need this badly STS the awake gems are going to rise to 70k in the coming week or so not everyone is rich and can afford to purchase awakes at that price

This event will provide newer players an opportunity to experience awakening for themselves and after the insane market crash that has occurred post-eggzavier this event is no longer something the community wants but something the community needs

Sincerely, vipqueen
    please no i still have my plat eggs it's too early for that and the price is supposed to be 40k as there is supposed to be 1 gem even each year. if you haven't noticed people were disappointed when we saw the event in january

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The rich people were disappointed the people that assist in ruining the economy the people that overprice certain gems and assist in dropping price rates for certain items according to their needs, I don’t think the majority of people will be disappointed in fact I have discussed this topic multiple times with multiple people and everyone is waiting for this event so they can awaken their items

With all due respect I believe you are wrong and this event is a necessity for the community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think they not gonna add it now cause of the actual events incoming, but why not it should maybe come after ursoth

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

okay so i just checked and found out that awakening gems are 60k at the moment which is too much (the price used to be stable at 40k) so i have to admit it's more expansive than normal but many people use events like this to merch and it's just impossible if those events that are good for merch are too frequent

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I do agree now we need an awake event. Normal gems should not be 55k+ each, at the very max atleast 30k each.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1. The normal awakening gems are now 55k-60k which is really overpriced. And since there are many gears, we need more gems to awake them and not everyone can afford such high prices. This is the perfect time to bring back the awakening event. I hope Devs listen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I need this event as Well. As you see the prices of gems are very high, probably means supply is dwindling. Thats a good thing.

Rather it be a mini event with Bound awakening gems, to give the random new players that come to the game a chance to get good deals on gems(and strong awakens). As it sits now, less fortunate players that do try to enjoy the game, are stuck for month(s) with crazy prices gems. I dont think the billionaires need to eat off of newer players, the event should be restructured.

Either way, the event would be a blessing atm..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

+1 awakening extravaganza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 awakening event! prices of awake gems are insane!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 awakening event!#! # i need to get op awake on my dagger with those limited time awakening event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

+1 awake event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

+1 awakening event and pirate booty I just got back playing love all the events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 for awakening event

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Decipate; 06-10-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Yeah please +1546789 for awake event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Agree. Have been waiting for this event because awakening is going way too expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Fyi people who dont support awakening event the gems is for awakening wepona nd gears and njoy arlor heritage... not stash 1 gem for 8k and sell for 50k ruining the economy of the whole game .... u might argue its a useless post but it makes it so much harder for people to awak gears as slots dont open easy ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

If there were an awake event, could there be some sort of energy-event thing in addition to the 8k blue awakes and op awakes with elite? Maybe it could be almost like the original event where awakes were first revealed, but you can craft a third kind of awake that can give stat awakes up to 6%? There has been no real change to the awake system since every item had awakes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    I need this event as Well. As you see the prices of gems are very high, probably means supply is dwindling. Thats a good thing.

Rather it be a mini event with Bound awakening gems, to give the random new players that come to the game a chance to get good deals on gems(and strong awakens). As it sits now, less fortunate players that do try to enjoy the game, are stuck for month(s) with crazy prices gems. I dont think the billionaires need to eat off of newer players, the event should be restructured.

Either way, the event would be a blessing atm..
    If the gems are bound and isn't tradable then the same thing will happen. The prices of those gems will be low only till the event lasts and after the event ends, the previous tradable gems will continue to increase in price. The merchants won't buy gems from the store if they are bound and after people uses off the bound gems, they will need to buy gems from auction and u can imagine the price then. So let it stay as it is