Thread: Awaken Event will be next week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Everyone was sheting on this guy but he was right the whole time. What a champ.
    People has been talking about awakening event last 2 months. You have many examples of this irl:

-Like i said before, Nostradamus might be most famous example. He wrote plenty of random things with nothing definited but all open to interpretations.

-Maybe OP is astrologer? An indian kid predicted last August a big risk for humans in next months. He didn't say what though, but people assume he referred to virus (of course). All his followers don't mention all his failed predictions (of course)

-Old civilizations like romans predicted their own dawn many times. Mayas, Vikings, Cristóbal Colón, JW people and other cults did too. Even a Christian pope did. If people keeps predicting random dates maybe somebody will hit the jackpot, no?

-The Simpsons! Nobody has made bingo so many times and with same accuracy as our beloved yellow fellas. Maybe OP should send his professional profile to them! Definitely right place for such accuracy and vast knowledge.

All these magic and awesome examples dont usually harm or affect people, but sometimes...need to be careful with words without any valid proof. How many solid proofs OP said? 6 months since last....? Lmao not even 6 months between any of previous events. Looks like it was a random assumption and he was lucky this time, no?

Its good to distinguish between knowledge/proofs and luck. But hey! OP can keep tt people in game, spreading rumors, creating 'funny' guild names to discredit the one he was kicked from, all good. Because he was right!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

thanks bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Everyone was sheting on this guy but he was right the whole time. What a champ.
    I don’t think I’ve seen any comments claiming that he was wrong, (I too personally believed that it’d be very soon, since there were no other events that might be scheduled, aside from PvP updates.) but as I’d mentioned before, it’s still in the end, merely just speculation. No official word was put out by developers that it’d be *NEXT* week, and the fact that OP was correct about it is great, no? However, if OP can provide evidence of the awakening event being announced prior to the dev’s thread, then why not? I’d love to see it, seeing as to how I’m clearly lacking in my research