Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Dark Hollow Saga - Event Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Today I used a total of 5,000 hollows to open 50 lootbox. There are many items in the box, in large quantities I won Elixirs, Elite items, small amounts of gold (250, 500, 1000) and some vanitys that unfortunately are devaluing in the market due to the high quantity, in addition many players prefer to get the items by playing the event. With the exception of the Wytch Mask, Admiral Funeral, Barky and their rarer upgrade Recipes, it is not so easy to sell event items in the CS store.

I didn't find lootboxes so viable since they are random items and in fact there are many, and luck is not always luck's on our side.

Unfortunately in a time of five minutes can be done just two runs in the gold farm, but I believe that with items that give gold bonuses like the Green Godpeed amulet 400% you can make a higher amount of gold.

I recommend that you do not buy the key until you fix the bug that the gold farm does not unlock.
    Last edited by crephestus; 06-14-2020 at 02:13 AM.