Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a small rant about 35 pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default a small rant about 35 pvp

ive been looking through lots of threads that are solely about this level of pvp, im not looking for any flaming but please just read if you twink at this lvl

ive had a char at this lvl for just over a year now and i have to say pvp has taken a huge turn not for the worse but its not really good either. at this lvl there has been a huge increase in players in pvp and they all act like theyve been there for their life, they talk trash like theyre some sort of pro who can own a whole team on their own and push lvl 30's around like they are nothing.

in my time at this lvl of pvp ive come to know lots of people, i reckon if i asked all the people in pvp now, they wouldnt have a clue who some of the best were a year ago, Eotactic, galacticmage, magioscura (summin like that) and mageness, maybe 3-4 people would know who they all are...

what my point is that new players act like theyve been round for ages and i dont like it, people all know blitz and shelby to be two of the best voodoos, truth is at one point some of the mages i named there used to be the best and were amazing in their time.

me and blitz always used to fight just for fun and it was great practice for both of us but now you cant get a kill 1-1 without someone shouting an excuse straight after, we would get lag or summin but we just say 'gf', get up and fight again. now there are no games where there is a constant stream of fights, everyone is talking and i think this isnt how pvp should be played...

sorry for the rant but ive got serious concerns with the well being of my home in pl and have even considered quitting, i really hate to see it get destroyed but ive already and in the past months, ive already made enemies to these people im talking about because ive had a problem with their attitude. like i said before sorry for the rant but these are mu concernes

peace

-Gel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I understand your frustration, Gell. But all the same, I hope you don't quit 35. It's already lost a lot of fun/funny players (Most of them "Oldies"), we don't need to lose another.

.. You could always turn to killing anyone who looks at you in a way you don't like. Bring a friend to help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZapokeI understand your frustration, Gell. But all the same, I hope you don't quit 35. It's already lost a lot of fun/funny players [B
    (Most of them "Oldies"), we don't need to lose another[/B].

.. You could always turn to killing anyone who looks at you in a way you don't like. Bring a friend to help!
    im sorry zap but this is looking more and more likley, im prolly gonna start 16-23 pvp and second vold part i already do, ive already started rushing the whole of the expendables cos their leader has started a war on me... i dont want to quit but thats beginning to look more likely, and the only oldie i ever see now is blitz and even then he doesnt say much... im pretty sure a lot of people will be happy to see me quit but ik u wont be one of them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GELLIO77 View Post
    im sorry zap but this is looking more and more likley, im prolly gonna start 16-23 pvp and second vold part i already do, ive already started rushing the whole of the expendables cos their leader has started a war on me... i dont want to quit but thats beginning to look more likely, and the only oldie i ever see now is blitz and even then he doesnt say much... im pretty sure a lot of people will be happy to see me quit but ik u wont be one of them
    Man.. By the time I can come back, most of my friends will be gone.. Sadface. Sigh. Don't expect to much out of 20- PvP. It's worst than 35, believe me. Happy twinking. ;/

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I know blitz he was one of my first friends in pl i lvlled with him when he had a bird and capped it at 50 he was my buddy but now he twinks and hes still my buddy in pvp he looks out for me a good guy all around :-)

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

I quit 35 pvp already... 3 guilds declared war at me because I didn't give free kills... 26 pvp is horendous quit that to... 55 pvp is good still some respect... Max pvp no respect at all... Unless you have a set... So all in all ALL of pvp has taken a turn to social club or rushing(not that social club is a bad thing) it's time to return to the sewers! (Dang good guild name <Back To The Sewers>) where the only rushers in those days was liljop and koreancake(loved that noob) so maybe quit PL and see what SL pvp is... Not a bad idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

35 pvp suxs now since there are lots of guilds at war like <pvp> and < the expendables> truth is: pvp has taken to a whole new lvl and this lvl gotten harder to deal with , rushers and people with excuses. Of course there are people who rush others who think they are weak and just push them around, I don't like it one bit. When days pass, pvp would get more rougher than before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Before guilds "rushers" meant free kills. Now that guilds can harness the power of these "rushers" it's all the more difficult to survive. We all know the saying "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" In many respects this is very true.

After talking with many "oldies" or "legends" along with Jop and several others, I have come around to a new way of thinking. I am so stinkin tired of lame old "1v1" why? Because everytime I join a match there's a bunch of guys 5 levels above the host waiting to 1v1 anyone that shows up. Is that legit? Is 1v1 really as fair as everyone says it is? I firmly believe no.

It's time to decide which side you're on. The "honorable" 1v1 side who calls rushers names I don't care to repeat, or the side like (most members of )Unknown Terrorists who respect the player, respect the game, and respect the fact that rushing doesn't exist, only war.

My advise is: find a good active pvp guild at your level. You can't get any worse than 3v3 or 5v5 when your guild is always there to help. And if you still lose, you're learning. One day you won't lose anymore.

Maybe I'm just ranting on...I tend to do that...Just think about what I've said huh?

~MM

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

One of the major things I hate about the pvp are the people that think they are so elite by spawning and rushing.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

@Cahaun agreed. Especially with the while spawning thing...I just don't get it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

I think non-team chat should be removed from PvP.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Otukura For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

@otukura, there goes any kind of 1v1 lol I like the idea but I doubt anyone else would :\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    I think non-team chat should be removed from PvP.
    Genius. Show up, and fight! If you want to 1v1, use the 1v1 map.
    Last edited by Walkhardd; 02-10-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    @otukura, there goes any kind of 1v1 lol I like the idea but I doubt anyone else would :\
    Enable non-team chat in the 1-1 map, I don't want people 1-1ing in a FFA map anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Idk I still enjoy chatting with friends...I'd hate to ruin that...and there is a mute button...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Idk I still enjoy chatting with friends...I'd hate to ruin that...and there is a mute button...
    My main point for removing it is because it would promote FFA. If you want to chat, you should chat in town, or make a private game(like FH:1, many people do).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I agree, you join the arena to fight. If they did what you are asking, I would quit PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke
    Man.. By the time I can come back, most of my friends will be gone.. Sadface. Sigh. Don't expect to much out of 20- PvP. It's worst than 35, believe me. Happy twinking. ;/
    im sorry but atleast at that level they are used to rushing... 35 pvp its like the world revolves around them... zap come back soon plz or thats another 'oldie' down the drain cos im tired of the amount of big headed people at that level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Or maybe... We all start a thread and choose which map that we designate for FFA matches only! No 1v1 matches here all FFA! And it's annoying being a 55 DEX (friend has my str set) and a 61 says go and he's str... That's just lame there's almost no way I'll win!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose
    Or maybe... We all start a thread and choose which map that we designate for FFA matches only! No 1v1 matches here all FFA! And it's annoying being a 55 DEX (friend has my str set) and a 61 says go and he's str... That's just lame there's almost no way I'll win!
    only reason i ever stayed at 35 for the last few months was cos i found it to be the most even pvp, now there are to may people that p*** me off far to much and i can barely stand it now...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GELLIO77 For This Useful Post: