Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 100 honors?

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Let's bring the old stats back, shall we?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

yes never seen anyone want a change in 100
    honors mess with 40 or elite lol just revert 100 honors back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Was mythic nerfed? Usually this happens when a entire zone has its damage reducted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

mythic doesn’t seem touched but with autos doing as much as they do will never know lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

It's a global dmg reduction, most likely to reduce dmg at myth pvp and since it's a global modifier honor is effected, which shouldn't be the case, honor is unplayable now for most of the part and about elite, it took 9 full combos to kill one mage elite vs elite. No point. My theory about this is that since cinco told he's bringing arcane set that will reduce damage output and since it's taking time to develop he adjusted the damage instead for now.

And this global dmg reduction wont solve myth pvp, seriously. Auto dmage (arcane boat) is too high either lower it or reduce the range significantly or both.
    I mean really what in the world in PL a high auto damage bow got 13m+ range?

2- No point rhinos almost all damage at one combo, it's ridiculous already and since even after dmg reduction rhinos will be still able to do 2hit kill because of that the difference I can clearly see will be more, rhino 2 hit kill (one combo) and it will require more skill to kill rhino.
    Again what in the world rhino is doing 2 hit kill since L100 pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Again... Mythic wasn't touched. The damage is "normal" there. The damage reduction is exclusive to Honor Sets.

I don't understand that rambling about rhinos. Clearly, you just don't know how to play against them. There are plenty of players who can go even with rhinos or beat them. In Mythic. I'd suggest that you level a rhino in this event and learn more about the class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tpfelblatt View Post
    Again... Mythic wasn't touched. The damage is "normal" there. The damage reduction is exclusive to Honor Sets.

I don't understand that rambling about rhinos. Clearly, you just don't know how to play against them. There are plenty of players who can go even with rhinos or beat them. In Mythic. I'd suggest that you level a rhino in this event and learn more about the class.
    Clearly u didn't understand one single thing I said, clearly u have ZERO experience fighting rhinos or clearly you play with it because u have zero skill to play other things (Your tone of talking)

I Don't bother to answer such pure rage zero thought posts but one thing, I didn't said it's not killable I talked about pure 2 hit kills and I can bet I have got more kills from fighting rhinoes than ur entire guild if not entire endgame because hardly anyone accept rhino saying "go" and every that person who couldn't kill me with other class try rhino to get revenge by making a rhino (i mean not everyone but some desperate ones)
    Ur bragging about kills yet u r giving example of others killing rhino so funny atleast get little bit of experience fighting it lol or learn ur rhino better not to get killed by everyone " something is true".
    Last edited by Waug; 06-11-2020 at 02:50 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

dmt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Clearly u didn't understand one single thing I said, clearly u have ZERO experience fighting rhinos or clearly you play with it because u have zero skill to play other things (Your tone of talking)

I Don't bother to answer such pure rage zero thought posts but one thing, I didn't said it's not killable I talked about pure 2 hit kills and I can bet I have got more kills from fighting rhinoes than ur entire guild if not entire endgame because hardly anyone accept rhino saying "go" and every that person who couldn't kill me with other class try rhino to get revenge (i mean not everyone but some desperate ones)
    Ur bragging about kills yet u r giving example of others killing rhino so funny atleast get little bit of experience fighting it lol.
    true that

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I'm sorry if I upset you, but I merely pointed out that there are players [which is a general term for people playing the game, which includes me], who are very much able to compete with Rhinos. Then I gave you the hint that you might want to look at the class which you are struggling against, as you have admitted. I probably used a bit of an harsh tone, because I haven't been able to sleep for a day and I had to repeat myself for the third time, that Mythic was, in fact, not affected by the damage reduction. So I will apologize for my tone.

I will point out that "2 Hit" kill, is a vague wording, which doesn't reflect the reality of Rhino in PvP. Because you have added the specification "one combo", I will assume that this means charge + redemptions. Which would be two skills, and in a way two hits. Under the definition 2 hits = two skills, I will tell you that Birds, Mages, Fox and Bear can do the same thing. Provided there is no dodge of the attacked, and the metioned classes use the OPS weapon.

I do agree that it requires more skill to outmaneuver a rhino, than for example a mage. But for someone with your experience in PvP this should't be an issue. But you have said that it is, so I will again, warmly suggest to you that you study the other class and find their weakness, because it does exist.

Your whole point about damage reducion in mythic is just false, so I will not go further into that one.

The part about the 100 honor and 105 honor sets is true, as others have said already.

Lastly, I regret that we got on this tangent about Rhinos in Mythic. This thread should be about the damage reduction in Endgame honor, which has completely destroyed its balance. A dev may feel free to delete all irrelevant parts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tpfelblatt View Post
    I'm sorry if I upset you, but I merely pointed out that there are players [which is a general term for people playing the game, which includes me], who are very much able to compete with Rhinos. Then I gave you the hint that you might want to look at the class which you are struggling against, as you have admitted. I probably used a bit of an harsh tone, because I haven't been able to sleep for a day and I had to repeat myself for the third time, that Mythic was, in fact, not affected by the damage reduction. So I will apologize for my tone.

I will point out that "2 Hit" kill, is a vague wording, which doesn't reflect the reality of Rhino in PvP. Because you have added the specification "one combo", I will assume that this means charge + redemptions. Which would be two skills, and in a way two hits. Under the definition 2 hits = two skills, I will tell you that Birds, Mages, Fox and Bear can do the same thing. Provided there is no dodge of the attacked, and the metioned classes use the OPS weapon.

I do agree that it requires more skill to outmaneuver a rhino, than for example a mage. But for someone with your experience in PvP this should't be an issue. But you have said that it is, so I will again, warmly suggest to you that you study the other class and find their weakness, because it does exist.

Your whole point about damage reducion in mythic is just false, so I will not go further into that one.

The part about the 100 honor and 105 honor sets is true, as others have said already.

Lastly, I regret that we got on this tangent about Rhinos in Mythic. This thread should be about the damage reduction in Endgame honor, which has completely destroyed its balance. A dev may feel free to delete all irrelevant parts.
    My point about damage reduction in mythic is just false according to u, well do you know what that means? that's a great news that honor is not ruined it's playable at forest fight arena because damage is only reduced at honor not globally. So wear honor gear and play in forest fight or at any other arena other than honor.

Nope? results are same then it's global damage reduction, it's not limited to honor only since honor stats are intact.

2- As I already said, you didn't understand my post, read that again pls - "2- No point rhinos almost all damage at one combo, it's ridiculous already and since even after dmg reduction rhinos will be still able to do 2hit kill because of that the difference I can clearly see will be more, rhino 2 hit kill (one combo) and it will require more skill to kill rhino.
    Again what in the world rhino is doing 2 hit kill since L100 pvp? "

If you read it then you you will understand that the concern is more relevant when there will be less damage overall because rhinoes still WILL BE ABLE TO TWO HIT kill as it always kept doing since 100 cap and what it was before OPs because THERE'S A BASIC fault they have put majority of their damage at this combo, which shouldn't be the case that a tank class just shouldn't nuke like that.

I'm struggling? that's what I admitted? funny, I Used to kill rhinos when no body even dare to touch em L100 then L105, keep your imagination to urself.

I know all these points doesn't matter because I've noticed every one who vouched for rhino are those who are just trying to protect this class as it's their golden way to get 2 hit kills and boost kd and it seems to be the case here as well, deleting the so called "irrelevant" rhino topic from here wont save anything because these rhino lovers has annoyed and stated so many lies about it in forums lol, that if this class gets worse with future updates i'll voice for this harder. lets just wait and watch.

And I'm not upset and I'm sorry as well if I sound harsh.
    Last edited by Waug; 06-11-2020 at 06:55 AM.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

There were no intentional changes to Honor gear. I will be looking into the issues today.

Sounds like the gear stats are not changed but the actual damage output for all characters is dramatically reduced. Does that sound about right? Is there anything else?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There were no intentional changes to Honor gear. I will be looking into the issues today.

Sounds like the gear stats are not changed but the actual damage output for all characters is dramatically reduced. Does that sound about right? Is there anything else?
    Can you keep the stats the way they are now in L.30-40 and only make the change back for endgame?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Thank you for the quick fix!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Charge auto redemption is 3 hits not 2. Beck stomp is 2 hits. Frost auto light fire is 4 hits. Rabid ham darts is 3. Auto repulse blast is 3 hits. The only class thats 2 shotting in 110 from when i last played this game(a week ago) are bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

lol idk why there is mythic arguments it’s “noob” friendly pvp whoever dodges more wins ggs only, hmu when myth pvp actually shows skill level differences, only thing op about rhino is their 12m dodge debuff which only works in myth since it’s heavy dodged dependent you have to be a good rhino to be able to use anywhere else.
    Last edited by Cqrd; 06-11-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    lol idk why there is mythic arguments it’s “noob” friendly pvp whoever dodges more wins ggs only, hmu when myth pvp actually shows skill level differences, only thing op about rhino is their 12m dodge debuff which only works in myth since it’s heavy dodged dependent you have to be a good rhino to be able to use anywhere else.
    If u leave mage since mage has no Dodge buff the Dodge is as much myth pvp due to Dodge cap , idk what's the fools heaven of honor ppl talk about along with that there's crit gap which makes it more RNG .

And about rhino, I would say if u don't do "noob' friendly pvp how would u even know? Can't type more ATM on mobile but I'll probably add more on it latter
    Last edited by Waug; 06-11-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Dodge is not the only factor there is to honors but ofc u wouldn’t know, and as “noob” friendly anyone can grab a set and spam skills lol not that hard, idk why u cry about rhino it’s mythic pvp if they fix rhino wouldn’t bird just be an op class? but then again probably what u want lol
    Last edited by Cqrd; 06-11-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Dodge is not the only factor there is to honors but ofc u wouldn’t know, and as “noob” friendly anyone can grab a set and spam skills lol not that hard, idk why u cry about rhino it’s mythic pvp if they fix rhino wouldn’t bird just be an op class? but then again probably what u want lol
    I didn't say dodge is the only factor it's u who said dodge is what something that myth pvp face badly (as rng) and I just showed u that honor is not much different from that perspective.

Just because buff debuffs has greater impact in honor along with fight takes longer time doesn't mean u become disrespectful to endgame and call it "noob" friendly, Endgame is not just one single lvl cap eg 110 it cap level since beginning, It's most versatile and ever changing not just some fixed tactic and fixed situation and fixed class being OP or under powered neither we just started pvp at 110 and enjoying it. Facing ever changing situations with new level cap is also charm not just that you as bear go at 12m use HS if hit then beck or proceed if not than then get back kite until HS is available, if that one single tactic works then good otherwise pvp is bad? more like u need to re-think and try something at least slightly different from that?

We know there's problem in myth pvp and try to fix it by suggesting here at forum not just disrespect if that's the case then I can point out many dumb things about honors as well.

Forum is for discussing things and it's not called "crying" save that cheap meaningless words for in game use lol. I also talk about OPs and many more things that bird friendly my purpose is not discuss something that favor me rather good for pvp. I just can't type about rhino here since I have written so many pages in past.
    Last edited by Waug; 06-12-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i don’t have problems with rhinos lmao just because it’s superior to ur class doesn’t mean it is to all lmao, Bro i cannot count how much times i’ve seen you “crying” about how op rhino is lol. You bought up how “i play bear” like i need my bear 😂 just saying i’ll take you with any class no need to argue if u want them to fix myth go for it make a thread if u haven’t already haven’t seen change 3 hit pvp cannot be skilled.
    Last edited by Cqrd; 06-12-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

i don’t have problems with rhinos lmao just because it’s superior to ur class doesn’t mean it is to all lmao, Bro i cannot count how much times i’ve seen you “crying” about how op rhino is lol. You bought up how “i play bear” like i need my bear �� just saying i’ll take you with any class no need to argue if u want them to fix myth go for it make a thread if u haven’t already haven’t seen change 3 hit pvp cannot be skilled.
    Have something logical to say? Guess no, rage post lol, u talking like u bear is something blah like it didn't get killed earlier caps when it was not so called "three hit" so funny