Thread: R.O.L.L.-Tyson Dever 3-11-05

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default R.O.L.L.-Tyson Dever 3-11-05

Let me tell you story that goes back in March 11, 2005.

At about 1 in the afternoon Tyson Dever was going to his girlfriend for spring break to visit her. He was in his coverlet and this truck was behind him and passed him,then when this big truck was going about 70 mph and I guess didn't see the coverlet not moving... the slam! They both crashed the truck flow in air and crashed and Tyson crashed and his car was on fire. He was stuck and all that was in his mind was "Tyson...this is the end of the road for you"

But then these 3 guys risk their own lives to save him and when they go him out the car explored

After then he went to the hospital and had 5 surgeries the first day and the doctor said he was paralyzed from the waist down

Tyson Dever never took that hard on himself

He became a inspirer and goes to many places to speak about life and live life the fullest

R-respect
    O-overcome
    L-live
    L-lead

Is a organization that Tyson Dever is with to help people see the beauty in life and treasure it

Want he is saying is that life can be taken away from you even if your good or bad so that's why we should treasure every moment of it

I wanted to share this with yall so may someone out there is like Tyson or think life isn't worth it, well its worth it.

I hope this helps some one because I cried when Tyson told us at my school about his story

To learn more about this go look up his organization R.O.L.L. or Look up the Tyson Dever story maybe that will help you understand what happen

Ty for reading
    <font color=#00FF00><span style=font-family: Arial Black>STARR</span></font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Thats cool wizard. I wish he would come to my school.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Thats cool wizard. I wish he would come to my school.
    yeah he really open my eyes and see what life means and we should enjoy it while it last
    <font color=#00FF00><span style=font-family: Arial Black>STARR</span></font>