Thread: Ever heard of vuq? 30 mage-giving a lesson.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Ever heard of vuq? 30 mage-giving a lesson.

Level 30 mages, quite good characters, if you know how to play. First off, expiired is considered the best lvl 30 mage, then I assume myself second best, if anyone wants to differ, takeit up woth my, I amd vuq/inteye, but What im here for is to give a lesson in 30 mages. So what to choose? Int, dex, str? It seems more people are going int now, even I have prefered it now over dex, but str is good, you can tank almost all lvl 30 hits and can demolish at close range and ffa games, but not good in the longruj of low mana, builds consist of normally 6 drain 5 fire 1 ice and 1-4 light. Dex is very good to, it has intense dps and is good for extreme kiting, especially with autobow, it can fall prey to losin mana quickly, so I advise using a lvl 25 int helm, such as crystal/onyx/EQ. Int mages are mor popular now, becuase of their immense amount of mana regen, like 15-18 about. They dont need to kite and do good with a high amount of heal 3-6. They can tank hits because if they use sheild their mana reg can cover them, they have lower dps then str and dex, more dmg then dex, less dmg then str, but more mana reg. Here is a huge hint which can help you alot, ALL MAGES DONT NEED 6 DRAIN, everybody assumes they do but its not nessasary for 22-32 mages. I hope you found this post helpful and please also consider this a well meaning guide to help the new 30 mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

I was one of the few int mages before it became popular(and way before it became popular and pallys were the thing I was DEX) Now we've cycled through it all it's time for an... DEX bird!!! Maybe in bird...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Or a int bear

Darkbladess 65 mage, Xlightnings 62 bird, Argdark 56 mage, Megamixx 52 bear, Ladyblades 32 mage, Bladenorris 32 mage, Pvpblade 32 mage, Princesslyriq 26 mage. ^.^