Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Maybe was mistake ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default Maybe was mistake ..

Not long ago nd in a try make pvp less toxic place we asked cinco close opponents chat..Now pvp died completely nd thats not good ..
    I feel players miss that extrovert way in pvp wars nd got bored of silence ..I understand we vampires its kinda expected plus all that happen in world nd maybe pvp was for some a way express their anger ..anyways ..in a try live arenas back ask cinco free chats again ?

other im thinking is that most of us kinda broke from reforges ..event helped bit but dl market needs a tonic injection with a gold event
    what u think about?
    Make game mate

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Not long ago nd in a try make pvp less toxic place we asked cinco close opponents chat..Now pvp died completely nd thats not good ..
    I feel players miss that extrovert way in pvp wars nd got bored of silence ..I understand we vampires its kinda expected plus all that happen in world nd maybe pvp was for some a way express their anger ..anyways ..in a try live arenas back ask cinco free chats again ?

other im thinking is that most of us kinda broke from reforges ..event helped bit but dl market needs a tonic injection with a gold event
    what u think about?
    agreed!!!

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thorragnorak03 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Agreed

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Anything changed in dl? Or does it have alot of player now? Or its still ssame as bfore?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orayenivy View Post
    Anything changed in dl? Or does it have alot of player now? Or its still ssame as bfore?
    were trying keep our favourite game alive ..
    I wait @cinco check nd reply on my thread..
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

no way dude u pushed on this talk of TOXIC where as i believe all of u and everyone is toxic

excuse me close chat in pvp whats with that nonsense stop trying to put your educative mind on DL thats cincos work unless u cant get a great idea dont put it here my god

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xflamexxxx View Post
    no way dude u pushed on this talk of TOXIC where as i believe all of u and everyone is toxic

excuse me close chat in pvp whats with that nonsense stop trying to put your educative mind on DL thats cincos work unless u cant get a great idea dont put it here my god
    so u beleive that close chats must stay or no cos I cant understand .nd at end if smone buggs u hard hit ignore nd keep playing ..
    My only want is pp keep playing nd feel happy bout it so we suggest to cinco try some ways ..
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

what i am saying is that you cant just say there is toxic-ness and tell the owner to remove it and then be like okay that was a bad idea later on

there is something called as future planning and u always make sure that the outcome of ur req will be positive and not negative

oh and namca check out the post called DL Guilds Fixes! Needed!
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    what i am saying is that you cant just say there is toxic-ness and tell the owner to remove it and then be like okay that was a bad idea later on

there is something called as future planning and u always make sure that the outcome of ur req will be positive and not negative

oh and namca check out the post called DL Guilds Fixes! Needed!
    even in real life u try multi ways in doing stuff nd achieving purposes ..if u fail in one idea u pick other nd u keep on still u get a good result..
    to admit that u made a mistake nd try smth else or go back to an old formula isnt wrong
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

what ur 0trying to say is right and yes i tried pvp and it was quiet boring but having that idea in the first place is just down right wrong to begin with if u didnt like the TOXIC PLAYERS dammit cinco created a dam IGNORE BUTTON

@CINCO please make a thread explaning what the ignore button is used for cause clearly people dont understand that fact

if u ask me i see so much pointless drama only to realise the fact that it could have ended if they had just hit the ignore button 0-0

so if u ask me that idea had no right to pop in

(dont get angry im talking)
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    what ur 0trying to say is right and yes i tried pvp and it was quiet boring but having that idea in the first place is just down right wrong to begin with if u didnt like the TOXIC PLAYERS dammit cinco created a dam IGNORE BUTTON

@CINCO please make a thread explaning what the ignore button is used for cause clearly people dont understand that fact

if u ask me i see so much pointless drama only to realise the fact that it could have ended if they had just hit the ignore button 0-0

so if u ask me that idea had no right to pop in

(dont get angry im talking)
    so lets ask cinco bring chat back xd

nd not forget also the gold event hehe
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

a man of wisdom and culture i see

yes yes we should i agree XD

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Always great to read well-reasoned discussion from the Vampire Nation!

Before I consider allowing enemies to chat with each other in PVP I am going to review the dozens and dozens of private messages and forum threads that consumed my time during 2018 and most of 2019. If I recall correctly, I instructed every reporting player to use the "Ignore" function, and literally every player refused. The reason being: if I 'ignore,' it doesn't keep that player from saying things to other players... and what I really want is for them to be punished / banned, etc. for insulting me (regardless of what insults I may have issued myself).

If things stay as they are PVP popularity will suffer because players cannot trash talk their enemies. While this is not ideal, in my opinion this is acceptable because I don't have enough time to police all of the toxic rage chat and do meaningful development on new stuff at the same time.

Looking forward to hearing your further thoughts on the matter :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Wow cincos really good at this XD

but ya look cinco see this fact as well wheater u close the chatting function in the pvp grounds even if u stop players from trash talking there enemies that aint gonna stop them from talking how trashy u are to there own team mates and if u look at this from my point as well which everyone would agree and defi so will u cinco that players pop out of pvp zones and fight on the streets so yeah there is no stopping this crisis

also cinco i want u to view my post i dont want ya to miss out on it i wrote alot XD trying to be detailed as possible

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Fixes!-Needed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Always great to read well-reasoned discussion from the Vampire Nation!

Before I consider allowing enemies to chat with each other in PVP I am going to review the dozens and dozens of private messages and forum threads that consumed my time during 2018 and most of 2019. If I recall correctly, I instructed every reporting player to use the "Ignore" function, and literally every player refused. The reason being: if I 'ignore,' it doesn't keep that player from saying things to other players... and what I really want is for them to be punished / banned, etc. for insulting me (regardless of what insults I may have issued myself).

If things stay as they are PVP popularity will suffer because players cannot trash talk their enemies. While this is not ideal, in my opinion this is acceptable because I don't have enough time to police all of the toxic rage chat and do meaningful development on new stuff at the same time.

Looking forward to hearing your further thoughts on the matter :-)
    oh well.oh well ..were Vampires nd we bite each other hard nd at end pvp is war nd in war nd love all acceptable..Im sorry if I was the one asking before chats to close but was trying figure out how to drag more pp oops sorry vamps in arenas ..now arenas re empty totally !!
    thnks though that u always hear us even when we change moods xd!
    open chats nd let us deal with that as we deal with it 8 years now ..BUT

DL nd all will be much happier nd at least for a while less toxic if all get rich !
    so up the morales nd bring positive energy with a gold event ?
    Make game mate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'm not any of these people's friend and no one told me to come agree on it but I really have to agree. Namca is right pvp is not the same without the ability to chat... it feels like it has no taste. I feel like no chat for a while was a good punishment, but it cant keep on going. I agree with having the chat back and I ask all of you vampire friends to stop bringing things to forums stop reporting every single word someone calls you, after all the chat was removed because we players caused it. Let's get the chat back pls

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It Is essential. Especially in a game type like this. The chat was always a big part of it especially in pvp.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

And I agree with the gold event coming back.. I'm pretty sure many players would fancy playing it especially that the summer is here. I asked if the gold event could come back in a different thread and I got insulted, threatened and got called a beggar when all I asked was if we could get another gold event especially that forging takes a lot of gold

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

If you play PVP you would know that chat does exist between team members. It just doesn't exist between enemy teams because cross-team chat is essentially just a platform for trash-talking and harassment. Asking for the trash-talking platform to be restored doesn't interest me. I am open to debate this but I have yet to hear any cogent argument that would compel me to change my mind.

On the unrelated subject of a 'gold event,' there are zero (0) plans for this to return. I would prefer to offer good gold loot in future content events where the challenge is comparable to the pay-out and the 'gold event' is definitely not that :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If you play PVP you would know that chat does exist between team members. It just doesn't exist between enemy teams because cross-team chat is essentially just a platform for trash-talking and harassment. Asking for the trash-talking platform to be restored doesn't interest me. I am open to debate this but I have yet to hear any cogent argument that would compel me to change my mind.

On the unrelated subject of a 'gold event,' there are zero (0) plans for this to return. I would prefer to offer good gold loot in future content events where the challenge is comparable to the pay-out and the 'gold event' is definitely not that :-)
    ya I think that ur way bout gold loot can work too so yes deal go for it !

Now to main subject bout chats ..Sad what Ill say but ones who want harash find always a way ..jumping on side they not like holding post nd cuss out nd cos they not play kill opponents cos they support other side they express their " feelings " more fluent way ...
    at least I prefer myself if they want cuss me I to have the ability kill them fair way..nd trust me I not even like what I type nd I miss old dl where we were killing each other nd we were laughing sweet way trolling each other as all we were friends..
    nd yes I was the one who supported chats closed but not only didnt c working at the part bringing more pp in arena but made the few existing ones leave too cos they feel boring ..nd Ill try put a pic ..think real life soccer ..at least before pandemia ..where followers troll cuss harash other side with smtimes v harsh songs ..nd saying that trying persude u nd pass the message that at end cant be war without opponents trolling each other ..now to what point they can reach nd how they affect some pvpers its smth else..
    but entering a war game each of us must upgrade self tolerance nd not take all personally ..like building pvp attitude nd kdr as persons not only as vamp warriors ..nd ofc always there is ignore button ..
    Make game mate

25. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post: