Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Maybe was mistake ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    ya I think that ur way bout gold loot can work too so yes deal go for it !

Now to main subject bout chats ..Sad what Ill say but ones who want harash find always a way ..jumping on side they not like holding post nd cuss out nd cos they not play kill opponents cos they support other side they express their " feelings " more fluent way ...
    at least I prefer myself if they want cuss me I to have the ability kill them fair way..nd trust me I not even like what I type nd I miss old dl where we were killing each other nd we were laughing sweet way trolling each other as all we were friends..
    nd yes I was the one who supported chats closed but not only didnt c working at the part bringing more pp in arena but made the few existing ones leave too cos they feel boring ..nd Ill try put a pic ..think real life soccer ..at least before pandemia ..where followers troll cuss harash other side with smtimes v harsh songs ..nd saying that trying persude u nd pass the message that at end cant be war without opponents trolling each other ..now to what point they can reach nd how they affect some pvpers its smth else..
    but entering a war game each of us must upgrade self tolerance nd not take all personally ..like building pvp attitude nd kdr as persons not only as vamp warriors ..nd ofc always there is ignore button ..
    agreed with you
    whenever new people come in pvp match they get angry why they can't talk with opposite team unless someone tell them chat with opposite team is disabled in pvp.
    Racist and rude talk always in pvp people change team for still do bad talk. Only report and ignore button helps but disable chat in pvp is kinda annoying even it does bring peace in pvp less talk but racist talk still there players change teams for racist talk so it doesn't solve problem. It would be good if we have chat in pvp as it is in arcane legends pvp like type /team for team talk and /all for open talk in pvp.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thorragnorak03 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thorragnorak03 View Post
    agreed with you
    whenever new people come in pvp match they get angry why they can't talk with opposite team unless someone tell them chat with opposite team is disabled in pvp.
    Racist and rude talk always in pvp people change team for still do bad talk. Only report and ignore button helps but disable chat in pvp is kinda annoying even it does bring peace in pvp less talk but racist talk still there players change teams for racist talk so it doesn't solve problem. It would be good if we have chat in pvp as it is in arcane legends pvp like type /team for team talk and /all for open talk in pvp.

good idea thor nd in that way vamps can choose on themselves if they want only team chat open or team nd open tg open ..gives freedom on choice !
    Make game mate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    good idea thor nd in that way vamps can choose on themselves if they want only team chat open or team nd open tg open ..gives freedom on choice !
    yes and thanks

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Sounds like you’re campaigning for the harassment to resume. Or at least to make it easier for players to say toxic things. I’m not interested in that. I believe I’ve heard the arguments and weighted the feedback against the historical realities of DL reports... and enemy chat in PvP will remain disabled.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sounds like you’re campaigning for the harassment to resume. Or at least to make it easier for players to say toxic things. I’m not interested in that. I believe I’ve heard the arguments and weighted the feedback against the historical realities of DL reports... and enemy chat in PvP will remain disabled.
    U said u open hear our opinion so we tried persude U
    our reason isnt toxixity or do harm in the game we love but we always try for the best for it
    Anyways thnk u for hearing Us nd if u want keep thread open so others to have chance say their opinion too

I
    Make game mate