Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DL guilds! Fixes! Needed!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Me here again

sorry but all that would happen is

i really dont wanna guilds to have a easy lvling up system i want it to be dam hard this way to get people to lvl up ur guild for gold isnt easy cause people will demand adavance payment and all that which wont happen cause if a guild master is poaching it wont work

people will beg less it wont finish but the begging rate will be lower

those people who are active but left due to personaly probs when they come back they can get back into there own guilds dont tell me they dont have their guild master on their own friend list thats absurd

another fact to point out is that we cant look to the past we have to fix the current no thats not how things work dear in this world u dont dirty your house for 10 yrs and then be like this is so hard but we have to move on and u leave ur house for that source of manner.

people cant move forward without fixing their past my mission here is to see whats best for dark legends and its new players as its mandatory that the future of DL rests in new peeps if they come in the game look at guilds but see no motive thats not a thing people look forward to

by these changed many things will have a new look players will be more serious proper non stupid like they always were and give them a sense of respect

even tho in one game which in Blade and souls our guild is maxed lvl but we arent number 1

but i never said we werent the most respected guild there is and no one in our guild has maxed out all are still working and helping one another out

which guilds have a number and theres a limit people help out alot and theres more fun in playing a the game
    Last edited by Deusagor; 07-03-2020 at 04:02 PM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!