Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DL guilds! Fixes! Needed!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

These are very unnecessary requests. Thats not what the game needs right now
    Focus on something more important

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nope the game needs to start with this then the other side things then the main things and if you don't relise it's hard for them to do thease updates just cinco looking at this is impressive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I do like the ideas you gave however,
    in an already long existing game big changes like these can have a serious impact on everything and may even end up with giving u more Lag than some people mostly in Europe or Asia already have.
    Big changes aren't easy since they take allot of space and for sure allot of time and for some of the ideas u gave are extremely hard to make. Remember there aren't servers like EU or NA, etc.. on dark legends that make your game lag less so making something like this can have serious consequences. (like people not being able to join anymore because they lag too much or patches bringing too much bugs with them)

In short; ideas are great but the making of it could be risky for the game. (if it works fine don't fix it)
    Last edited by LauraxD; 07-01-2020 at 11:28 AM.
    just call me ava

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

alright so as far as my view is mr lauraxD u dont quiet understand how a gaming system works and the ideas that i imposed reduces lag 2nd to it is that what bugs are u talking about these are all fixed codings with no bugs intended im not proposing DL to have a new zone just a change in a specific zone which is based on the guilds also everlights ur from eoe15 so i kinda understand why u said that lol another thing is could u tell me what do u so called think is more important than these changes that would have a big impact on dark legends interface

what im trying to say is a reset is needed im sorry but u cant just keep holding on to the past changes must be made

and by the way im looking at it u dont understand how severs work either and i noticed u have a little and infact a small vague idear of wat it might be the ideas proposed has nothing to do with dam servers

and yes the game will increase by 50mb or 100mb are u telling me ur phone doesnt have tthat capacity well then idk what to say

next point if these idears are implemented more people will be online more will want to play more

now if u ask me sorry but ill have to change my tune here

The only thing important to u is whats the next vanity and what colour it would be and wat is the best way to fill ur pockets and be lazy all day

by these changes i have a clear mindset that the revenue generated to dark legends will inc cause ik cinco will put in some guild plat offers
    by having more players online dark legends will raise in status

ive been playing mobile games and pc games for over 15 yrs now and theres no such game with something as not a bug everygame faces it and if i may so do correct u all

what does these updates gotta do with ur vanity just keep playing ur game all the guilds that are serious will beat one another then we will see who was actually number 1..

btw imma gonna repeat again

OFC IT WILL HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ON THE GAME AS IT WILL ALLOW PEOPLE TO BE MORE INTRESTED IN RUNNING A GUILD EVERYDAY I GOT TO SEE THE SAME OLD CRAPPY DRAMA "OH SHE HIT ME OH HE DUMPED ME OH HE BEEPED ME" no dam thx i wanna have to play a more strategic game rather than play a game with people gossiping day in and day out probably big guilds like EOE will understand now wouldnt they

and if im correct u said no need for these changes didnt cinco upgrade the game made it more vast lol tbh this is the first time i heard someone say that u lag by updates and NOT THE DAM 15K PEOPLE IN A SINGLE GUILD lol thats a good joke btw
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The way you replied was quiet rude which i don't understand because i said i actually like the ideas.

with that being said no, I'm not from eoe 15 but it's clear you are frustrated at eoe for some reason.
    my post was about recolors and again no, clothes isn't the only thing i care about in the game that post was just like yours some ideas to put in the game so you should understand. and i'm sorry but telling someone you don't know at all in game or in real life that she/he is lazy is extremely uncalled for.
    (also servers do in fact help with lag..but guess i don't understand any of that)
    i do agree using the word "impact" wasn't the right way of saying what i actually meant (my apologies my main language isn't english) i mean imagine if something goes wrong in the making of these and something seriously bad happens like people getting banned for no reason (yes this has actually happened before)

I agreed with everything, guilds do need changes all i am saying is that big changes can cause having big problems which i think you understand since bugs or mistakes happen in all games but fixing those bugs is harder or easier depending on the company.
    also replying to someone's thread can be done in a nice more polite way i am in no shape or form trying to make you feel bad or insulting your ideas.

also note that i am not a dev of this game, it is not my decision to let these ideas happen in the game or not i'm just here to write my thoughts about your ideas.
    just call me ava

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

sorry laura but i didbt say ur fron eoe i said the guy called everlight was from eoe anywas

last night i was in a u can say not a good mood because of sone personal problem and i didnt direct that lazy thing to just one person and ya i had my fair share if problems with eoe but id rather not wanna talk bout it

Okay to start it of

thank u for liking my ideas it was really nice of u

by updating a game the only bugs (if they are any for that manner) it would only affect the guild xp which i doubt would ever happen infact id would like to state that there wont be any problem to this because this is like adding stuff to the game and a company only does add updates to its game when its sure about it and fully scanned doing what i mentioned if cinco is srs about it will just take alot of a few days.

2nd no one is begin banned why do u say that the updates are going for guilds not people :/

cinco brought changes to the game i didnt see anything srs happening its peope who get themselves banned for not following the basic rules of the game and the only way peope can be banned is by devs and unban also by devs a bug cant get a person banned

if u remember correctly those people who were begin banned that was due to the reason that dl started to awaken and seeing the reports the company got rid of people one at a time (that is basically the main reason due to people piling reports on u)

either ways

about ur concern of how long the update will take or how would it affect the game lets leave that on the developers aright ^-^

THANK U for liking my ideas and im sorry for my last reply
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey Cinco
    While some valid points are being raised. I think you have to remember not to forget the little guys. The smaller guilds that are that way by choice. Also those who do proactively monitor their membership. The trouble is some changes sometimes come about because of who shouts the loudest and that doesn’t always make it the way to go.
    Applying anything retrospectively is a horrible idea and would cause major chaos and upset to many.For me you can’t go back only forward but you can learn from the past.
    From starting in the game I have been in different guilds and I am now master of a small guild. We are that way by choice. I have seen how different guilds work and there are many different ways of working within each.
    How many people in guilds should be up to the guild master of the guild and not based on arbitrary levels of increase.
    All guilds are not created equal when it comes to size and that is the great thing about it. People are free to choose a small guild or larger guild as they wish.
    Basing rewards around sizes of guilds levelling up creates way to much inequity and penalises smaller guilds. It also leads to poaching players just to level and encourages even more horrible behaviour than there is already. Also players should not be disadvantaged for wishing to be in smaller guilds.
    Guild masters and officers need to look at their own guilds and work with their members. Looking at inactive players etc.
    What people do need to remember is players can be inactive for a while due to personal circumstances in real but this may not necessarily mean they won’t be back. Look at all the issues caused by COVID 19. So it seems unreasonable to remove people just because they haven’t played for a while.
    The euphamistic “refreshing” of guilds and applying things retrospectively would be a slap in the face to many players who are where they want to be when it comes to what guild they are in. While I appreciate not everybody thinks as I do
    I am mindful of the wonderful choice that already exists with the different guilds that are there. People play there game differently and different people enjoy different aspects of the game and the way they play is varied.
    Some like bigger guild some like smaller and that is great. It doesn’t mean one shouldn’t have the same advantages and rewards of the other. I do think however we need to work proactively as guild masters and officers with our guild memberships to ensure that we keep the membership current and to encourage members to cut out the trolling and begging that happens. I am not against change in fact I welcome it but not for the sake of it.there are many ways to achieve the same results without alienating huge amounts of players in the process. Thanks for listening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Me again just another quick thought not everybody pvp’s so it would be unreasonable for that to be a criteria for any guild.
    Also starting guilds back to a level one a retrospective move would be horrendous and throw the whole game into chaos and so unnecessary. There are better ways to achieve results how about rewarding guilds for managing their guilds and players numbers. Keeping it current. Also a minor detail I know but people bought their guilds so moving the goalposts now would be problematic and something that should be remembered. Changes should reflect the needs of all players not just the few and definitely not throwing everything away to start again which at this point would be a very bad move.

As I said before I am not against change but would hope that changes made take account of all sides of the debate. The game is much bigger than a few people. They enjoy playing it. Also there is no harm in people having their own alts in the guild they are in. Not everybody has alts to cause issues. There are many reasons why people have alts and that’s up to the individual. To start prescribing who guilds can have in them would be a real problem as it’s not down to players to sensor each other. For example not allowing guild members alts in the guild would just be wrong as that is a facility available to all and it is up to the individual which guild they want their alt to join.
    Thanks again for listening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Hello Dear Quefa i really liked the way u commented and yes u are a bit to confused in whats going on

at the moment u currently own a small guild u bought a small guild hall worked for plats and managed to boost a little status of the guild

u see i was and i am a guild master of several guilds i play on several online mmorpgs nothing is easy my friend everything is of hard work now this is where most of these games knowledge comes to handy to me

1 ) IM NOT TELLING CINCO TO REFRESH THE GAME THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

2 ) BY ADDING A LVL STATS TO THE GUILDS OF THE GAME NEWBIES WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO PROGRESS

3 ) sorry about the caps lol

4 ) by refreshing the game this wont make a horrendous change to the community just a small change that people will be more cautios

4.5 ) now lemme tell u whats horrendous during my time in ECHO OF SOUSL AKA EOS i spent 3000 hours getting my gear and equipment one day i woke up and the game said it will REFRESH EVERYTHING

now lemme tell u because in that game people legit spends thousands of dollars to get there work through as it was owned my a old company andthat company had a p2w system

many people didnt like it but within a month the game was back to wat it was and the major guilds stayed up strong staying in the hold of and maintaining it posts

another thing thank u so much for saying

"Me again just another quick thought not everybody pvp’s so it would be unreasonable for that to be a criteria for any guild."

Instead of having pvp as the only way for guilds to be the top there will be a pve section for guild leader boards for pve cause i understand the fact that not many can get on that ride thank u for that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Me here again

sorry but all that would happen is

i really dont wanna guilds to have a easy lvling up system i want it to be dam hard this way to get people to lvl up ur guild for gold isnt easy cause people will demand adavance payment and all that which wont happen cause if a guild master is poaching it wont work

people will beg less it wont finish but the begging rate will be lower

those people who are active but left due to personaly probs when they come back they can get back into there own guilds dont tell me they dont have their guild master on their own friend list thats absurd

another fact to point out is that we cant look to the past we have to fix the current no thats not how things work dear in this world u dont dirty your house for 10 yrs and then be like this is so hard but we have to move on and u leave ur house for that source of manner.

people cant move forward without fixing their past my mission here is to see whats best for dark legends and its new players as its mandatory that the future of DL rests in new peeps if they come in the game look at guilds but see no motive thats not a thing people look forward to

by these changed many things will have a new look players will be more serious proper non stupid like they always were and give them a sense of respect

even tho in one game which in Blade and souls our guild is maxed lvl but we arent number 1

but i never said we werent the most respected guild there is and no one in our guild has maxed out all are still working and helping one another out

which guilds have a number and theres a limit people help out alot and theres more fun in playing a the game
    Last edited by Deusagor; 07-03-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey Deusagor. Thanks for your comments. Just a couple of things,

I do fully understand the issue and everything you said. You however made a lot of assumptions in your reply. You don’t know anything about me or what guilds I have or don’t have. You do not know my background or gaming experience. So you are misguided to assume so. While experience of other games is interesting and helps create debate as do these forum posts I was clearly commenting purely on this one.
    Debate is healthy as it helps new ideas to flourish but we all have valid points to make and just because we disagree with things does not mean we don’t understand or are ill informed The point of my post was intended to highlight the plight of the little guy and that we can’t change the past only learn from it.

I said some valid points were being raised.

Both yours and mines are just different opinions in part that doesn’t make one right and one wrong it means they are different and a basis for discussion.

We all have different experiences, skills and knowledge to bring to the table and what can be offered to these posts.

People have different experiences of the guilds as they exist some good and some bad, On suggestions how to improve them and the game. That said I stand by my post and why I posted it.
    Finally I do live in the real world and have a pretty good idea how things work thanks

I wish you well with your ideas just remember they are that your ideas. That doesn’t make them right or better than anyone else’s but a catalyst for discussion on this open forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Hey Quefa thanks for replying

I clearly dont see how i offended you i was just saying it on the basis of what u had been saying by saying " I am a master of a small guild" and i clearly didnt say that u dont have a life i quietly understood that for a fact when u said

"I do live in the real world and have a pretty good idea how things work thanks"
    no i didnt say u didnt but i understand u misunderstood me and i do sincerely apologize
    also i never asked for ur gaming exp i just acted to wat u had said about u begin a master.

my goal here is to achieve a piece system for dark legends and also creating a challenging basic criteria for the game so people enjoy it more im not telling cinco to change the enitre layout of the game.

learning from the past yes indeed is a way to move on but no one said changing the future cant be done i dont quiet seem to understand are u trying to throw in a talk saying that to my own logic i would likeeee

cavemen evolved was that important was having buildings etc more needed

and ur reply to this wont be a certain one that would confess me that dl guilds dont need upgrade.

i brought the topic at hand of games to prove a point and having to prove my points is dam crucial cause if i cant then there is no point behind this topic that i created i started DL in 2013 and in 2015 i decided on letting the game know that changed were needed but to get those changes whats important is to have information because

"Information is the Key of victory on a battlefield."

here is a small prime eg:

Name:  tta.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  819.9 KB

no fights no begging no issues clan members take good care of one another no bull**** no taunts no poking guild leaders play a crucial role in guiding the clan no one invites anyone all permission is given my the Guild Leader Himself no wars no scams no worries

guild officers aka advisors and warriors lead newbies and there is always open space for people to join and go but the fixes number is what it is and in these types of situations

THERE ARE NO GUILD HOPPERS ive been a guild hopper from one place to another but in these types of games as the one above ive been with them for literally ever like 3 yrs non stop

Masters Buying people to level up the guild thats all what it is even irl these facts never and will never disapper cause people always will use others as a stepping stone "not all people are like this but majority are and u cant deny it cause once u are in a pro life ull exp alot of it"

But as the guild keeps getting fame more people will join and stay and believe me there are no masters of that who ive seen who stay in a maxed clan all alone that fact is irreversible
    Last edited by Deusagor; 07-05-2020 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey Deusagor

Thanks for the in person apology. It was nice to chat. I don’t wish to be in a back and forward dialogue saying the same things. I appreciate it was not your intention to offend however just because someone disagrees with you it doesn’t mean they don’t understand.
    Everybody’s experience of the game is different and we can all only really talk on behalf of ourselves
    As I said to you we are all just players in the game with ideas and viewpoints and our own pasts and experience We don’t have to agree with everything everybody says. Life would be really boring otherwise.

There are many ways to develop change without throwing away what exists.
    You don’t have to reset the guilds for that to happen but you can achieve the desired effect by capping the maximum number of members in a guild to a number that works
    for the developers and players and guilds and allowing guild masters and officers to work with their members to ensure that their membership is current and within the cap. This would take time.
    You also do not upset a lot of people in the process.

We also do need to remember that players migrate to the guilds they want to be in no matter how anybody moans they still keep coming back so that tells you something just there. They are where they want to be. Guilds should not be under pressure to increase their guild size if they don’t want to but that doesn’t mean they should be treated less favourably than a big guild
    Much could be done to bring fun and develop the guilds but all I’m saying is the criteria needs to be equitable and fair regardless of guild size. For example you site pvp ,however many people on the game do not pvp for many reason so having something like that as a criteria for a guild to gain bonuses would lead to inequalities which would be unreasonable.
    As I said to you just because an individual comes up with ideas they are passionate about that does not mean that it is right or wrong it means it is their ideas. This does not mean that it would be the right idea for everyone but more a catalyst for discussion to help bring about good things.
    I do think it’s important to be mindful of how we deliver things as it is easy to turn people off by causing offence even though it may not be intended.
    Some people like to guild hop others don’t and remain loyal to the one guild but that variety is what works for people.

So finally what I’m saying is

1) We all need to be mindful of our delivery
    2) having a maximum member cap on guilds could help with some of the issues
    3) GMs and officers already have the powers to work with their guilds and their members to ensure they have current membership including alts.
    4) people having their alts in guilds shouldn’t be an issue not all ppl having alts are problems and many players like the choices that having alts bring them.
    5) reward systems for the guilds could be a good thing dependant on what it’s for and what criteria is set to achieve it.Ie not having it based on things some ppl never do for example pvp This can be overcome by having multiple criteria to achieve the same reward so guilds could pick and mix. It also would need to be things that individuals can do alone or in groups as ppl work their game differently
    6) the issues such as bad behaviour the trolling and the begging to name just two examples could be dealt with better and guilds can play a part in that to make the game better for everyone
    7) Cinco is very right when he said looking back at certain behaviours during competitive events can be a good indicator and this needs to be remembered in any changes that are made to reward systems.
    8) people come ,people go ,people come back again that is the nature of any game but that isn’t a bad thing. How people are treated and what they experience while they are here does matter and it is very definitely not just about the guilds ,pvp, pve ,vanity,socialising or events it’s about a combination of them all.People want different things from their gaming experience and retaining existing players ,encouraging new player takes place on multiple levels as no one key thing achieves that.

Finally bringing about change can be costly and time consuming so it is important to do things that work for the community as a whole and not just those that shout loudest. That way you improve the game for the majority of people. As I clearly said we are all in a state of change and evolving including the game and all it’s components to. At no time have I said things don’t need to change and evolve that is a fact of life. But there are ways to do this successfully and ways to not diminish the voices of the individual. There are also many ways to get a result not better or worse just different.

Thanks for listening.

As a footnote

Thanks again to Cinco and his teams for all their hard work

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ouefa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

oh god.....

"You don’t have to reset the guilds for that to happen but you can achieve the desired effect by capping the maximum number of members in a guild to a number that works
    for the developers and players and guilds and allowing guild masters and officers to work with their members to ensure that their membership is current and within the cap. This would take time.
    You also do not upset a lot of people in the process."

umm... if cinco puts a 80 member cap on a guild with 1000 members wat do u think would happen..... everyone active and inactive will be automatically remove.... and there will be issues cause the guild master himself will reset the guild to 0 members.....

"We also do need to remember that players migrate to the guilds they want to be in no matter how anybody moans they still keep coming back so that tells you something just there. They are where they want to be. Guilds should not be under pressure to increase their guild size if they don’t want to but that doesn’t mean they should be treated less favourably than a big guild"

if a player leaves and joins hes a hopper and he aint intrested in any guild as long as he smells gold.... or his friend is there.....or girlfriend..... or event....etc.... my proposal removes the problem of guild hoppers so that they choose wisely and not like jack(something).....

"Much could be done to bring fun and develop the guilds but all I’m saying is the criteria needs to be equitable and fair regardless of guild size. For example you site pvp ,however many people on the game do not pvp for many reason so having something like that as a criteria for a guild to gain bonuses would lead to inequalities which would be unreasonable."

i dont think u read my post well if u read throught somewhere i wrote "yeah thats a great idea since many people cant pvp to leaderboard there guild therefore they should also be a pve leaderboard for guilds for a seperate leaderboard."

and whattt my proposal REMOVE the fact of INJUSTICE and provides JUSTICE for ever GUILD in Dark Legends
    Lemme explain:

1) your a level 1 char just joined the game every mission is locked.
    2) u play the entire series and max ur char to lvl 51 what happens?
    3) The thing that happens is that the full game unlocks to u and u can do a variety or different things
    4) as u progress the game gives u special lvl items.

so lemme ask u something isnt that wat my proposal is building a system of equality and no some random day to day stuff

Guilds:
    (APPLIES FOR ALL GUILDS NOT ONLY BIG ONES EVERY SINGLE ONE PLEASE READ THIS LINE BEFORE U READ AHEAD)

1) You lvl up ur guild like how u level up ur self
    2) the guild member caps inc
    3) Guild masters and Officers will finally have an actual job instead of starring at a big number

Ouefa if u remember well during our ingame meeting u told me

" Someone has to tell the guilds then only will they change"
    I said

"yes i did many many many many times"

then you said

"well im sorry your just another player"
    wat were u trying to fact there u told me if someone tells them they will listen and i said cinco once did tell the people u should handle ur guilds better he wasnt a ... another player... i dont understand this logic of yours.

""1) We all need to be mindful of our delivery
    2) having a maximum member cap on guilds could help with some of the issues
    3) GMs and officers already have the powers to work with their guilds and their members to ensure they have current membership including alts.
    4) people having their alts in guilds shouldn’t be an issue not all ppl having alts are problems and many players like the choices that having alts bring them.
    5) reward systems for the guilds could be a good thing dependant on what it’s for and what criteria is set to achieve it.Ie not having it based on things some ppl never do for example pvp This can be overcome by having multiple criteria to achieve the same reward so guilds could pick and mix. It also would need to be things that individuals can do alone or in groups as ppl work their game differently
    6) the issues such as bad behaviour the trolling and the begging to name just two examples could be dealt with better and guilds can play a part in that to make the game better for everyone
    7) Cinco is very right when he said looking back at certain behaviours during competitive events can be a good indicator and this needs to be remembered in any changes that are made to reward systems.
    8) people come ,people go ,people come back again that is the nature of any game but that isn’t a bad thing. How people are treated and what they experience while they are here does matter and it is very definitely not just about the guilds ,pvp, pve ,vanity,socialising or events it’s about a combination of them all.People want different things from their gaming experience and retaining existing players ,encouraging new player takes place on multiple levels as no one key thing achieves that.""

oh god imma repeat again...
    MY PROSAL SOLVES ALL THOSE PROBLEMS AND IF PEOPLE LEAVE THERE GUILDS AND THERE ARE ALTS THEY CAN ALWAYS COME BACK GUILD LEADERS CAN CREATE A SECOND HAND GUILD FOR THERE ALTS ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT WHY ARENT YA UNDERSTANDINGGGGGGGGGGG>>>>>...>>>...>>>>...>>>

"Finally bringing about change can be costly and time consuming so it is important to do things that work for the community as a whole and not just those that shout loudest. That way you improve the game for the majority of people. As I clearly said we are all in a state of change and evolving including the game and all it’s components to. At no time have I said things don’t need to change and evolve that is a fact of life. But there are ways to do this successfully and ways to not diminish the voices of the individual. There are also many ways to get a result not better or worse just different."

What are u saying those things have NOTHING to do with u all this is BASED on CINCO NOT U why is most of the posts here saying its time taking and expensive like is this a trend lol.

Thanks for listening....

AS A FOOTNOTE

PLEASE READ THE FULL TOPIC UNDERSTAND IT IF U DONT TELL SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN IT TO U....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey Deusagor I clearly said I am not keeping going round the houses. I get it I really do. You have an idea. Everybody is entitled to their opinions. But I need to say just one thing, because you have an idea it does not give to the right to talk down to and to be rude and offensive. Comments such as your foot note are a prime example .Also do not misquote me out of context. Finally please stop trying to debate me on the subject we agree on some things and disagree on others. I have posted my comments as is my right to do as with everybody else. We all do not need to agree. In fact let’s agree to disagree where we disagree and leave it at that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ouefa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

No its just so hard to explain stuff to someone who doesnt wanna change his/her mentality your legit saying the things i want but u arent clear ur self

you say equality then u say something else then something else make up your mind.

stop calling me rude if i was rude i would not have apologized tho i did nothing wrong to you in game or here.

"Finally please stop trying to debate me on the subject we agree on some things and disagree on others. I have posted my comments as is my right to do as with everybody else. We all do not need to agree. In fact let’s agree to disagree where we disagree and leave it at that."

if u dont wanna debate then i would encourage you to not post here cause the only one begin rude was you to begin with on how you call me rude for no reason and this AGREE TO DISAGREE u can keep that ideology somewhere else alright mate that movie line american line british line wherever u got it from not here mate.. i tackled your points in the post above your current one i have nothing else to say

you said the past right fine how about the majority in the game decide cause thats how its been for so many yrs the majority decides the victory between 2 men/ 2 women/ 1 man 1 woman... etc so lets keep it that way so far

53 people agreed to thiis post / 4 people disagreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Good request, It would be great to have implementations and improvements in Guilds System.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

ty phosgore

so cinco is anything gonna happen>?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thank you for putting so much effort into this request. The Mega-Guilds of Dark Legends are a very special and powerful phenomenon!

As you know, we designed our Guild system to provide access to all members even if they are offline and even if they have not logged in for centuries. This means that we must load all relevant player data so that Guild functions can be applied to any member. For mega-Guilds this necessity adds significant loading time... and while there are probably a few optimizations that we could apply, there is really no way to avoid it.

With this in mind, I would encourage the leaders of large Guilds to spend the time to selectively and compassionately remove inactive members. If we were to create an automated system for this we would need to create simple criteria (such as hasn't logged in for X days, etc.) that could possibly cause many more problems than it solves. Alternatively, a system that was complex enough to intelligently cull membership based on custom criteria would take a very long time to develop - to such an extent as to make it technically infeasible.

I do like the idea of creating a Guild advancement and awarding increased membership limits as they level-up. There are some big hurdles for this. First, we would need to retroactively apply the membership limits to existing Guilds. This could be extremely disruptive (even moreso than the simplistic culling example I mentioned above). For things to be truly fair all Guilds would need to start at Level 1 which would mean the lowest membership cap - so EOE15, DP, DX all become 30 members, disbanding somewhere in the neighborhood of 15,000 members.

Guild Events in the past have shed some light on how players will react when there are prizes at stake. I believe that these behaviors should be factored in to any design for Guild Advancement. Primarily, the players' ability to instantly switch from Guild A to Guild B without penalty introduces some very challenging obstacles. Guild A may be 1,000 Vampires strong but Guild B is one guy willing to paying millions in gold to mercenary / temporary members. So he poaches members from Guild A 'til Guild B reaches Level 20... then they can go back to Guild A. Unless we have some sort of a 'loyalty period' wherein members are unable to leave their Guild, we will have mercenary memberships and a potential social crisis on our hands.

It goes the other way too, in my above example if Guild B promises payment and poaches a bunch of dudes - then they reach the objective, Guild B master collects the rewards and kicks all of the mercenaries... we have another problem. We would need an intelligent system that prevents officers from kicking players in certain situations - and that could be prohibitively complex.

Obviously, questions of how the Guild Advancement interfaces with leaders who go inactive, quit or get banned also rise - but these are less important in light of the general problems created by the 'ad hoc joining' system we have right now.

I would be very interested to know your thoughts on how we might secure Guild membership to prevent the kind of "professional Guild booster" or the "robber baron Guild master" stuff I'm talking about. Or if maybe you think that I'm off-base and that previous Guild Events are not a good basis for my opinion :-)
    Heyo cinco i finally thought about the best way to prevent this. in order for you to implement!

create a system in which reaching your Guild to LEVEL 20 would be extremely hard like VERY VERY hard and it wont be a 1 man task and that all 30 (and as the guild keeps growing in level it grows in begin harder and harder) this will cause "professional Guild booster" as you have mentioned to not provide gold like to hit Level 20 it would take a guild 1 year (if its slow) and 6 months to max (if it's fast) because each level would have a perm boost to it so that's a good way to make DL guild's more competitive in every aspect

IF IF we have a "professional Guild booster" as u mentioned who makes his guild level 20 and then kicks all members out you can have the following method cause it will take no less than a min

1) A player will report this kick from guild by the "professional Guild booster" which is unfair and most likely his guild would be empty with only him and u can simply disband the guild (this will prevent him from scamming further on and he will loose millions due to his foolishness but i doubt it would work because no ones gonna pay for 1 year to 30 members+ for a boost and then he looses it all due to his foolishness)

if just in case u have a member who trolls and says that he was kicked due to a master or officer your team can monitor it and incase nothing seems of sorts weird to you you can assign a warning point to that player this may prevent trolls

2) having this guild caps and levels will trigger proper events and what so ever not and build an idea of complete understanding of how a guild SHOULD actually work and not base them only on numbers as well as build competitiveness among player's and having more options added to the guild would make it more fun.

having a Guild leaderboard for the guild with most Kills is a good way to keep player's active.