Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DL guilds! Fixes! Needed!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    big guilds create lag yes its fact..but many love being in huge communities cos they re more live in all ways..
    as far the donation part I think its alr working by each master holding own stash nd sharing stuff when needed...
    Basically I not think that guilds is smth cinco needs interfere as gms officers can work on them..
    only we can ask cinco nd admins is check bit ping issues when dl is crowded during event times..maybe we need more servers idk ..
    namca big guilds cause big problems it aint the point of people begin in big communities if there is only 1 person only out of 13000 whats the dam point of it all

guilds have nothing to offer except of the "blood lady" and to even an extent namca cinco owns the dam game not the "GM's" and the "OFFICER's" for all i know if he wakes up tmr in any mood he could be like you know what lets refresh the entire DL (not begin rude just throwing in some facts)

issues with BIG GUILDS:

1) lag
    2) cocky people who look at big numbers and start yelling
    3) smaller guilds are insulted
    4) big guilds have TONS of alts and TONS of inactive people
    5) If the guild has many people online and all are noobs who came to look at the game whats the point of having a fun talk

Throwing in another small tiny fact just a few days ago i would say one week and i spoke to some officer of EOE15 we were having a casual talk and i asked her about the members and she was like we have talked about this and we will kick people who were inactive for 1000+ days and i was like 1000+ DAYS ARE U SERIOUS then i continued explaing that the best course of action would be to remove peeps and alts which u suspect to be inactive and your guild number would reduce by 13000 easily she did agree and said that its up to bella and she took some screen shots as proof "also she didnt wanna explain it to here directly" she also said what if we remove a returning member who has been loyal to us... i was like thats not a problem that person can just come back and ask a random EOE15 peep to let u back in "same applies to other big guilds".

"Basically I do not think that guilds is smth cinco needs interfere as gms officers can work on them..
    only we can ask cinco nd admins is check bit ping issues when dl is crowded during event times..maybe we need more servers idk .."

dont forget namca u where the one who imposed to cinco a fact that pvp was more toxic which u then followed up by saying that it ended up begin a mistake and that u regret your choice. so in a course matter of action i dont think that giving u a chance to put a idea like only GMs and OFFICERS can handle there guilds

(btw im not trying to flame anyone im trying to impose this so cinco has a better understanding of what im saying or trying to say so please dont get angry)

another thing namca im not saying that GMS and OFFICERS are doing a bad job they are doing what they can all im saying is that

Dark legends guilds needs updates the ranks level bonus rewards so that a player might find happiness and know that it is beneficial to himself and would try preventing himself was begin removed from the guild.

also as i said before "huge communities" only apply on an active guild not a guild with just 2 members to max 20 members playing wheater it be L O V E or EOE15 or DPG or Depths of Xander etc... Infact or even my guild.

so people would remain leaders officers dont tell me that u dont have a friend list in which u cannot contact ur Leader to let u in a new profound lvled guild with more meaning and a reason to play on it.

Infact heres another Idea

just like the other LeaderBoards Guilds will also have there own Leaderboards for Killing people in PVP the more u kill the higher ur rank of guild rises now tell me aint that a sweet little thing and everymonth cinco throws in a nice little 2 day forge bonus for that guild lol

in that way alot of people will take intrest and the game will gain more popularity

(im like a bucket full of good ideas)

then with that u can be as cocky as u like and then a sense of competition will be there
    Last edited by Deusagor; 06-17-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post: