Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DL guilds! Fixes! Needed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default DL guilds! Fixes! Needed! @Cinco

Ok so ive been on DL since 2013 and joined the community on 2015 cause i didnt really mind much back than.

and like all the pro players on DL including myself we know what the game has to offer.

But something is been bugging some of us doesnt anyone notice the facts that DL has gone through of several nice updates but nothing is focused on the guilds.. except of the events.

lemme put here an example...
    Eg:
    1) EOE15 has 13,000+ members
    2) Devils playground 1,600+ members
    3) Depths of Xander 520+ members

and so on with other big guilds.
    the disadvantages are onto this fact and i believe all of the DL players kow this.

a big guild such as the ones mentioned above and the others ofc.

1) They cause lots of loading time in going from one place to another if a player has a medium quality network.
    2) out of everyone for eg EOE15 at 11,000+ members out if which 100 are in and out which means people would lag because of the alts the inactive players and everything.
    3) the guilds have nothing worth offering instead of people causing drama (blood lady givings a discount on blood packs) guild leaders acting high and mighty for no reason.

Instead if we put these recommendations in place that is gonna be placed below people would be more careful of the rules be more friendly more untrollings (even if it cant be removed *the trolls and drama* no one says it cant be reduced) and hey the workload might just decrease. I also agree putting these in might take some time but u can boost the moral of the game as people would be more intrested in staying online more than ever and u might see DL have more and more active peeps..

OKAY HERE I GOOOOO......

1) refresh every guild in game (its a hard task yes but it will be worth it )
    2) Put a level system to the guild like how players level up from 1-51 guilds have there own levels.
    for eg :1-15 and every time the guild levels up there a bonus rewards discounts and the number of people allowed into the guild would increase.
    for eg:
    at guild level 1 : 30 members
    guild lvl 2 : 40 members (new players get a guild xp boost) this will allow people including ingame beggars to beg less

(at different lvls there will be a extra increase in number of players xp boost gold loot boost etc)

guild lvl 15 : 200-300 members max no more than that. plus the rewards

as for how to lvl up the guild its simple. create a map like the one on the left hand side the( moment u enter the subway train station) and players will farm that area to lvl up there guild and get the bonus rewards.

(why do i keep saying bonus rewards umm why not look at other games coc bns eos discord dragon nest *i think* all of them have guild lvls and bonus rewards it makes the game more comfortable and soothing and doing this more players will be entertained etc believe me everyone will agree to these facts)

guild exp will be based on what the game creators decide tho. but dont make it easy please a challenge is amazing.

also
    3) while writing this i took this under considerations that players who own guilds big ones and dont want to change there name be simple all those who upvote or agree or even if cinco agrees which i hope he will they can put there guild name in this topic with there comments about what they think about this thread and if im correct on how it goes cinco would just need to reserve there guild to them which tbh isnt difficult putting practical terms aside it isnt just that the player can comfortably use there guild name without issues.

4) different titles over ranking the ones below instead of master officer recruiter and member not saying these should be changed but more ranks be imposed and if possible like a guild master can edit the ranks of officers ( or the new ranks) and give them a fancy look why not mate this will alert people that this officer is in charge of this role and so on.

so thats about all i can think off hopefully i can get alot of positive reviews cause i believe its time DL guilds got big updates if cinco and the leaders of DL could have come so far doing this is a simple yet easy task.

Thank You...So Much
    Last edited by Deusagor; 06-17-2020 at 04:22 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    Ok so ive been on DL since 2013 and joined the community on 2015 cause i didnt really mind much back than.

and like all the pro players on DL including myself we know what the game has to offer.

But something is been bugging some of us doesnt anyone notice the facts that DL has gone through of several nice updates but nothing is focused on the guilds.. except of the events.

lemme put here an example...
    Eg:
    1) EOE15 has 11,000+ members
    2) Devils playground 1,600+ members
    3) Depths of Xander 520+ members

and so on with other big guilds.
    the disadvantages are onto this fact and i believe all of the DL players kow this.

a big guild such as the ones mentioned above and the others ofc.

1) They cause lots of loading time in going from one place to another if a player has a medium quality network.
    2) out of everyone for eg EOE15 at 11,000+ members out if which 100 are in and out which means people would lag because of the alts the inactive players and everything.
    3) the guilds have nothing worth offering instead of people causing drama (blood lady givings a discount on blood packs) guild leaders acting high and mighty for no reason.

Instead if we put these recommendations in place that is gonna be placed below people would be more careful of the rules be more friendly more untrollings (even if it cant be removed *the trolls and drama* no one says it cant be reduced) and hey the workload might just decrease. I also agree putting these in might take some time but u can boost the moral of the game as people would be more intrested in staying online more than ever and u might see DL have more and more active peeps..

OKAY HERE I GOOOOO......

1) refresh every guild in game (its a hard task yes but it will be worth it )
    2) Put a level system to the guild like how players level up from 1-51 guilds have there own levels.
    for eg :1-15 and every time the guild levels up there a bonus rewards discounts and the number of people allowed into the guild would increase.
    for eg:
    at guild level 1 : 30 members
    guild lvl 2 : 40 members (new players get a guild xp boost) this will allow people including ingame beggars to beg less

(at different lvls there will be a extra increase in number of players xp boost gold loot boost etc)

guild lvl 15 : 200-300 members max no more than that. plus the rewards

as for how to lvl up the guild its simple. create a map like the one on the left hand side the( moment u enter the subway train station) and players will farm that area to lvl up there guild and get the bonus rewards.

(why do i keep saying bonus rewards umm why not look at other games coc bns eos discord dragon nest *i think* all of them have guild lvls and bonus rewards it makes the game more comfortable and soothing and doing this more players will be entertained etc believe me everyone will agree to these facts)

guild exp will be based on what the game creators decide tho. but dont make it easy please a challenge is amazing.

also
    3) while writing this i took this under considerations that players who own guilds big ones and dont want to change there name be simple all those who upvote or agree or even if cinco agrees which i hope he will they can put there guild name in this topic with there comments about what they think about this thread and if im correct on how it goes cinco would just need to reserve there guild to them which tbh isnt difficult putting practical terms aside it isnt just that the player can comfortably use there guild name without issues.

4) different titles over ranking the ones below instead of master officer recruiter and member not saying these should be changed but more ranks be imposed and if possible like a guild master can edit the ranks of officers ( or the new ranks) and give them a fancy look why not mate this will alert people that this officer is in charge of this role and so on.

so thats about all i can think off hopefully i can get alot of positive reviews cause i believe its time DL guilds got big updates if cinco and the leaders of DL could have come so far doing this is a simple yet easy task.

Thank You...So Much
    Agreed I also lag in some guilds because of high members.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree as well DL needs some changes made to its guilds i mean like thats a smart way to put it if u ask me most of the time i suffer from lag and all and also to this the guild leveling up system is a smart way all into its way itself that way people can level up there guild also

Deusagor

you forgot to mention guild donations stash where people would donate to the guild whenever they please like u put in stuff in the stash and only guild leader is assinged to use it
    Only for Guild Level 15
    which makes sense
    also up to the point guild should have tons of exp needed to lvl it up each time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xflamexxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

yes i agree to flame that is a good idea as well
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

big guilds create lag yes its fact..but many love being in huge communities cos they re more live in all ways..
    as far the donation part I think its alr working by each master holding own stash nd sharing stuff when needed...
    Basically I not think that guilds is smth cinco needs interfere as gms officers can work on them..
    only we can ask cinco nd admins is check bit ping issues when dl is crowded during event times..maybe we need more servers idk ..
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    big guilds create lag yes its fact..but many love being in huge communities cos they re more live in all ways..
    as far the donation part I think its alr working by each master holding own stash nd sharing stuff when needed...
    Basically I not think that guilds is smth cinco needs interfere as gms officers can work on them..
    only we can ask cinco nd admins is check bit ping issues when dl is crowded during event times..maybe we need more servers idk ..
    namca big guilds cause big problems it aint the point of people begin in big communities if there is only 1 person only out of 13000 whats the dam point of it all

guilds have nothing to offer except of the "blood lady" and to even an extent namca cinco owns the dam game not the "GM's" and the "OFFICER's" for all i know if he wakes up tmr in any mood he could be like you know what lets refresh the entire DL (not begin rude just throwing in some facts)

issues with BIG GUILDS:

1) lag
    2) cocky people who look at big numbers and start yelling
    3) smaller guilds are insulted
    4) big guilds have TONS of alts and TONS of inactive people
    5) If the guild has many people online and all are noobs who came to look at the game whats the point of having a fun talk

Throwing in another small tiny fact just a few days ago i would say one week and i spoke to some officer of EOE15 we were having a casual talk and i asked her about the members and she was like we have talked about this and we will kick people who were inactive for 1000+ days and i was like 1000+ DAYS ARE U SERIOUS then i continued explaing that the best course of action would be to remove peeps and alts which u suspect to be inactive and your guild number would reduce by 13000 easily she did agree and said that its up to bella and she took some screen shots as proof "also she didnt wanna explain it to here directly" she also said what if we remove a returning member who has been loyal to us... i was like thats not a problem that person can just come back and ask a random EOE15 peep to let u back in "same applies to other big guilds".

"Basically I do not think that guilds is smth cinco needs interfere as gms officers can work on them..
    only we can ask cinco nd admins is check bit ping issues when dl is crowded during event times..maybe we need more servers idk .."

dont forget namca u where the one who imposed to cinco a fact that pvp was more toxic which u then followed up by saying that it ended up begin a mistake and that u regret your choice. so in a course matter of action i dont think that giving u a chance to put a idea like only GMs and OFFICERS can handle there guilds

(btw im not trying to flame anyone im trying to impose this so cinco has a better understanding of what im saying or trying to say so please dont get angry)

another thing namca im not saying that GMS and OFFICERS are doing a bad job they are doing what they can all im saying is that

Dark legends guilds needs updates the ranks level bonus rewards so that a player might find happiness and know that it is beneficial to himself and would try preventing himself was begin removed from the guild.

also as i said before "huge communities" only apply on an active guild not a guild with just 2 members to max 20 members playing wheater it be L O V E or EOE15 or DPG or Depths of Xander etc... Infact or even my guild.

so people would remain leaders officers dont tell me that u dont have a friend list in which u cannot contact ur Leader to let u in a new profound lvled guild with more meaning and a reason to play on it.

Infact heres another Idea

just like the other LeaderBoards Guilds will also have there own Leaderboards for Killing people in PVP the more u kill the higher ur rank of guild rises now tell me aint that a sweet little thing and everymonth cinco throws in a nice little 2 day forge bonus for that guild lol

in that way alot of people will take intrest and the game will gain more popularity

(im like a bucket full of good ideas)

then with that u can be as cocky as u like and then a sense of competition will be there
    Last edited by Deusagor; 06-17-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Thank you for putting so much effort into this request. The Mega-Guilds of Dark Legends are a very special and powerful phenomenon!

As you know, we designed our Guild system to provide access to all members even if they are offline and even if they have not logged in for centuries. This means that we must load all relevant player data so that Guild functions can be applied to any member. For mega-Guilds this necessity adds significant loading time... and while there are probably a few optimizations that we could apply, there is really no way to avoid it.

With this in mind, I would encourage the leaders of large Guilds to spend the time to selectively and compassionately remove inactive members. If we were to create an automated system for this we would need to create simple criteria (such as hasn't logged in for X days, etc.) that could possibly cause many more problems than it solves. Alternatively, a system that was complex enough to intelligently cull membership based on custom criteria would take a very long time to develop - to such an extent as to make it technically infeasible.

I do like the idea of creating a Guild advancement and awarding increased membership limits as they level-up. There are some big hurdles for this. First, we would need to retroactively apply the membership limits to existing Guilds. This could be extremely disruptive (even moreso than the simplistic culling example I mentioned above). For things to be truly fair all Guilds would need to start at Level 1 which would mean the lowest membership cap - so EOE15, DP, DX all become 30 members, disbanding somewhere in the neighborhood of 15,000 members.

Guild Events in the past have shed some light on how players will react when there are prizes at stake. I believe that these behaviors should be factored in to any design for Guild Advancement. Primarily, the players' ability to instantly switch from Guild A to Guild B without penalty introduces some very challenging obstacles. Guild A may be 1,000 Vampires strong but Guild B is one guy willing to paying millions in gold to mercenary / temporary members. So he poaches members from Guild A 'til Guild B reaches Level 20... then they can go back to Guild A. Unless we have some sort of a 'loyalty period' wherein members are unable to leave their Guild, we will have mercenary memberships and a potential social crisis on our hands.

It goes the other way too, in my above example if Guild B promises payment and poaches a bunch of dudes - then they reach the objective, Guild B master collects the rewards and kicks all of the mercenaries... we have another problem. We would need an intelligent system that prevents officers from kicking players in certain situations - and that could be prohibitively complex.

Obviously, questions of how the Guild Advancement interfaces with leaders who go inactive, quit or get banned also rise - but these are less important in light of the general problems created by the 'ad hoc joining' system we have right now.

I would be very interested to know your thoughts on how we might secure Guild membership to prevent the kind of "professional Guild booster" or the "robber baron Guild master" stuff I'm talking about. Or if maybe you think that I'm off-base and that previous Guild Events are not a good basis for my opinion :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thank you for putting so much effort into this request. The Mega-Guilds of Dark Legends are a very special and powerful phenomenon!

As you know, we designed our Guild system to provide access to all members even if they are offline and even if they have not logged in for centuries. This means that we must load all relevant player data so that Guild functions can be applied to any member. For mega-Guilds this necessity adds significant loading time... and while there are probably a few optimizations that we could apply, there is really no way to avoid it.

With this in mind, I would encourage the leaders of large Guilds to spend the time to selectively and compassionately remove inactive members. If we were to create an automated system for this we would need to create simple criteria (such as hasn't logged in for X days, etc.) that could possibly cause many more problems than it solves. Alternatively, a system that was complex enough to intelligently cull membership based on custom criteria would take a very long time to develop - to such an extent as to make it technically infeasible.

I do like the idea of creating a Guild advancement and awarding increased membership limits as they level-up. There are some big hurdles for this. First, we would need to retroactively apply the membership limits to existing Guilds. This could be extremely disruptive (even moreso than the simplistic culling example I mentioned above). For things to be truly fair all Guilds would need to start at Level 1 which would mean the lowest membership cap - so EOE15, DP, DX all become 30 members, disbanding somewhere in the neighborhood of 15,000 members.

Guild Events in the past have shed some light on how players will react when there are prizes at stake. I believe that these behaviors should be factored in to any design for Guild Advancement. Primarily, the players' ability to instantly switch from Guild A to Guild B without penalty introduces some very challenging obstacles. Guild A may be 1,000 Vampires strong but Guild B is one guy willing to paying millions in gold to mercenary / temporary members. So he poaches members from Guild A 'til Guild B reaches Level 20... then they can go back to Guild A. Unless we have some sort of a 'loyalty period' wherein members are unable to leave their Guild, we will have mercenary memberships and a potential social crisis on our hands.

It goes the other way too, in my above example if Guild B promises payment and poaches a bunch of dudes - then they reach the objective, Guild B master collects the rewards and kicks all of the mercenaries... we have another problem. We would need an intelligent system that prevents officers from kicking players in certain situations - and that could be prohibitively complex.

Obviously, questions of how the Guild Advancement interfaces with leaders who go inactive, quit or get banned also rise - but these are less important in light of the general problems created by the 'ad hoc joining' system we have right now.

I would be very interested to know your thoughts on how we might secure Guild membership to prevent the kind of "professional Guild booster" or the "robber baron Guild master" stuff I'm talking about. Or if maybe you think that I'm off-base and that previous Guild Events are not a good basis for my opinion :-)
    guild events in dl end to be " efficient " ways to cheat to win sadly ...nd if u dig in real bout members ull c that at base dl is lets say 1000 vamps nd each has 1000 alts using for any reason..
    the only I can quick think U as admins can do is put a top number of members each guild can be allowed to have ..that way maybe effort might be shared..
    also can be kinda a clock that will count activity of each ..vamps who not log in for centuries to be auto removed by guilds ..
    The rest u describe have more to do with each of us attitude meaning were the ones that we try play the game nd some others who re trying beat the game any way they can ..
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Dear Cinco it is really kind of you to reply to this vampire in your community and im extremely glad that u liked my efforts put into this topic and i thought about it for awhile (as i have my own 10 yrs of different game exp that just might do the trick) even tho yes the points u mentioned on "professional Guild booster" or "robber baron Guild master" is quiet troublesome none the less i did find a quiet a few nice ideas for these issues.

Lemme Explain.

(when you accept my proposal this is how it goes)

1)If one person X goes to guild A and he is super active super nice super in lets say most of his fields and then he is shown the sparkles of gold from guild master B as to get him in to help Guild master B to lvl up his guild as to that the moment player X leaves his Guild He would have a 2 days time span to then to enter another guild in this way many people would not be so intrested in leaving there guild just to spend 2 days doing nothing (as you know cinco many peeps in the vampire nation are not so will-fully stable as to wait so long or it would depend on you tbh how long this would last even a week would be good) cause in a way of its own its going to be very different cinco and u cant disagree on this fact.

2) Now about the Guild Leader Robbing and reaping the rewards for his maxed out lvl guild all for himself is quiet tbh extremely pathetic as a guild master (from my own exp) i to was not much intrested in keeping peeps but as my guild grew i had a sudden affection for it. anyway-who

i would propose to the point that these guild Officers and master had a limited amounts of kicks per day that allow them to not kick several people out at once but if u ask me what if toxic players hit in the guild chat than wat would be the case well in my sentiment i would sayyyy just as the "Ignore Button" we would the Gms and the Officers would have the option to mute them. now also to the question that these might be alot of functions well simply put have them in type coding as when a guild leader and officer would type /muteplayer X and /unmuteplayer and so on and plus that would not usualy happen cause officers and guild leaders wont use there kick all the time and if someone keeps inv that player back well thanks to ur update cinco on letting people know who invs who people would be kicked along side with them plus not to forget the 2 days span time limit for them to join another guild and leaving one guild to another would be there prob not urs and nither would it be ours.

this also will stop people from guild hopping

this isnt a easy task yes i defi agree with u cinco but its fruits after completion would defi not be bad put would be amazing since 2012 guilds have been the same and except of leaders hitting the same event over and over and over and over again what else has changed plus having to go under the radar on some guilds like EOE whats the point of it all it all leads to one fact -----> the same old boring thing believe me the only thing that excites a leader is the numbers inc but if u change that all leaders would need to make strategic plannings every day on how to keep there guild on number one without falling behind just as how u changed the game cinco having another change to a specific point would push in a huge bonus point for everyone to enjoy not just the guild leaders and the officers

lets be real with ourselfs members only stick around to leech from events and only few people stay loyal. the only pleasure of a guild is given to the leader whos watching the numbers grow and officers who watch the Remove button with great sense of honor lol
    and as just as i said if u turn the tables guild leaders will have to stay more vigilant than ever before and strategic planning will toll over them then there would be a sense of gameplay and not just gossip 24/7.

oh and yes about everyone starting back from lvl 1 is exactly what is needed a fair and just system and not a crooked system because (i havent been to AL or anything) but DL is the only game ive seen with a guild of 15k members 0-0 as well as the idea of yours on an auto kick system of people begin kicked after a certain amount of days aint bad to it on itself as well anyways.

also adding in this fact in order to save people and save ones selfs from the angry community i suggest that when guilds are refreshed only the GUILD MASTER would be in his own guild and no one else in that way we can avoid people from loosing there guild halls cause not everyone in DL is PLAT rich i would give that in as my opinion but thats on u cinco.

but for now ill wait for your reply to this msg cinco to see what u think about the few ideas i have just imposed as into tackling these diffculties

Thank you....
    Last edited by Deusagor; 06-18-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    guild events in dl end to be " efficient " ways to cheat to win sadly ...nd if u dig in real bout members ull c that at base dl is lets say 1000 vamps nd each has 1000 alts using for any reason..
    the only I can quick think U as admins can do is put a top number of members each guild can be allowed to have ..that way maybe effort might be shared..
    also can be kinda a clock that will count activity of each ..vamps who not log in for centuries to be auto removed by guilds ..
    The rest u describe have more to do with each of us attitude meaning were the ones that we try play the game nd some others who re trying beat the game any way they can ..
    To make the game more fun I think there should be weekly events where the drop rates go higher by 50 percent and mabey more quests doing acts of kindnesses to help get rid of the toxic ppl in dl the reward for the quests can be 5 plat of your lucky and a rare could be a broken red heart pet and a comon could be a boost of your choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fireouss View Post
    To make the game more fun I think there should be weekly events where the drop rates go higher by 50 percent and mabey more quests doing acts of kindnesses to help get rid of the toxic ppl in dl the reward for the quests can be 5 plat of your lucky and a rare could be a broken red heart pet and a comon could be a boost of your choice
    Fireouss thats a lovely idea but right now we are discussing about Guilds so if u could kindly stick to this topic that be nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Instead of making this a complicated process just have guild levels and exp and the more you level up your guild you get Merits so for an example level 5 guilds get an gold loot bonus of 3.5% and so on. The more you're guild levels the more merits you'll unlock for bonuses.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fireouss View Post
    u can share ur thoughts in my thread where I talk bout toxicity nd proposes idea of gold event as way make vamps happy mate deusagor talks bout guilds nd ways make dl better by making some changes
    ur ideas re lovely but if u want my opinion not suit much to the profile of dark legends as it is a vampires game nd we kinda need to stick to flaws nd feelings nd attitudes of our breed ..
    thirsty for love thirsty for passion nd devilicious kindness if term can be accepted plus as pvper I try think ways full our arenas like they were sm years back ..
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froststorm View Post
    Instead of making this a complicated process just have guild levels and exp and the more you level up your guild you get Merits so for an example level 5 guilds get an gold loot bonus of 3.5% and so on. The more you're guild levels the more merits you'll unlock for bonuses.
    thats not bad idea
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froststorm View Post
    well nothing is easy Froststrom every update has to have a proper settings u cant just have a 15k guild community while making people lag and just have 40 people online at ur max state so in simple those 40-50 players are the only active state of mind for u and those peeps would be the only source of benefitting ur guild now lemme ask u cause i know ur from EOE15 other than those 40-70 peeps what do the 15000 players would give u except of a sense of the pride of a HUGE number instead of begin big in number how about your guild strive to become the best strategic guild than ofc i believe many people would stop trash talking ur guild (as well as other people get trash talked in about there guilds not just EOE15)

See Frost lemme give u a sheer push on what would most likely happen if this thread is liked by Cinco

1) guilds will reset and guild leaders will try to get there most active players in.
    2) Guilds instead of the rankings they will focus on lvling up there guild.
    3) After lvling is complete which i hope it wont be an easy task to complete.
    4) to keep guilds at the Leaderboard people would have to do pvp to keep there guild at bay.
    5) then when ur at a secure position cause believe me we got alot of talented guilds at PVP in the game.
    6) The game will finally have a actual challenge.
    7) People who have Pride will be put to the test.
    8) people who hold their head in the sky will know that now numbers dont matter but gameplay.

see frost im not trying to hate speech u or anyone of any guild but dont u think its time that DL got its guilds changed for once cause like how can u not find the same thing boring all the time (P.S---- Cincos the one at charge and begin complicated not begin complicated is totally up to him ) another thing is that.

if your gonna try to tell Cinco that dont need to make it complicated all thats not needed DL can never even reach its neighbours like AL SL etc

If u ask me DL is literally a game that can get alot of people to play if it has the correct patterns and systems if not DL cannot Rival AL in not even a inch

my aim to make DL more of a challenge rather than a place to chit chat cause if thats the case than ill just use FB and Instagram also youtube lol

please recheck ur msg Frosty and understand that changes are needed and without those changes DL cant strive to be better than the rest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Tbh I think u totally misread my "suggestion" and I wasn't telling cinco what to do either because it's "his game" also I'm wasn't talking about a sense of the pride of a HUGE number instead of begin big in number how about your guild strive to become the best strategic guild i was just merely just making a suggestion so I'm not going recheck anything because i don't have to. Idk maybe i missed ur point in some way but that's just me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

No i did not misread your "suggestion" cause your "suggestion" was a "suggestion" that was suggesting to ignore all the updates that were laid down from the efforts and reduce it all to just lvling guild up u cant have a system of a billion players with 2 peeps onliine

i asked a couple of my friends in game as well about this profound idea here is what one of them which i believe u all know said

Images were removed cause my friend didnt like it so for those who saw it saw it

and believe me he isnt the only one ive asked
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Deusagor; 06-20-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I love ur ideas . Wish our dear Cinco can do something for our guilds, ty in advance Cinco

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

thank u nadine for that sweet reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Once the guilds reset when they reach 5k members the leader can spawn some guild only items and give them to the winner of the guild event and leval cap for the guilds should be 500 rn to keep the dl players entertained and busy not complainig and makeing toxic remarks