Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 6/17/2020 | Awakening Extravaganza Returns!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    I don't understand one thing. What's wrong if someone makes profit from this event ?? Is it a illegal way ? Most of the ultra rich people who are happy now with this changes are those same people who got rich from this awakening event itself.. What's wrong if a poor player spends 10mil in this event and gets 30mil profit ?
    It’s quite obvious you’re one of those merchers that hoard these things. This event is meant for you the player to ‘Awaken your Items’ it’s meant to be a gold sink... not a profitable chest that you wait 3 months and make profit by doing nothing...

Most of you don’t even care about the ‘Poor Player’ you’re just using them as an excuse to you can make STS sympathize and change the event back to the way it was.

If you did actually care about the ‘poor player’ you would agree that it is a much better idea for STS to make these games bound in store for 10k(tradable or not).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Wonderful comment, you been selected to the top 5 of most smartest players of AL . Congratulations .

Of course not...
    You're trying so hard to turn this event in the way it was just so you can feed on your merchant needs to make gold by staying in Paradise Pier with a level 20 Mage.

You're typing silly stuff like "I care about the poor", "I care about the new players", "I care about the economy", "I care about the poor farmers who can't afford a 100K gem", you don't even know you can farm these gems in literally any map. So go get some levels and learn to play the game.

I just checked and you also typed these fecals:

I bet you NEVER farmed blue gems.. do you even know how many scales you need for that??? And how many you can make from 999 scales? I guess you do not. This answer is so unthought and selfish lmfaooo..
    Just confirms that you never play the game as we're supposed to play it. If I was as selfish as you, I'd be flooding this place with tears just like you.
    Retired

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    You're trying so hard to turn this event in the way it was just so you can feed on your merchant needs to make gold by staying in Paradise Pier with a level 20 Mage.

You're typing silly stuff like "I care about the poor", "I care about the new players", "I care about the economy", "I care about the poor farmers who can't afford a 100K gem", you don't even know you can farm these gems in literally any map. So go get some levels and learn to play the game.

I just checked and you also typed these fecals:

Just confirms that you never play the game as we're supposed to play it. If I was as selfish as you, I'd be flooding this place with tears just like you.
    Haha funny, I used to farm those gems by myself. And yes, I do hoard them. But what does it matter? And yeah, I am for real speaking for the poor among us, if you do not, it means you only think about yourself. And yes, my comment might have 2 ways of interpreting but at least I give a thought about them, because in the past I remember that because of this I was not able to afford any good status, because of a similar occasion happened. And this is what gives me empathy, unlike you. Keep playing the game the way you want, but do not ruin it for others, like you did now with your selfish thread/comment weeks ago about making those gems bound. You are probably one of those that made millions of it in the past. And no, idc what you say about me. And btw, my mage is lv21 and I used to be a lv16 rogue long time ago ^^
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

And yeah, I am for real speaking for the poor among us, if you do not, it means you only think about yourself.
    You're not. As I said in the other thread, if you really care about them, just buy many gems and sell them to the new players for 30K again a few months later. I bet you won't do that, you know why? Because you don't care about them. You're lying. Lol.
    Retired

7. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

You're not. As I said in the other thread, if you really care about them, just buy many gems and sell them to the new players for 30K again a few months later. I bet you won't do that, you know why? Because you don't care about them. You're lying. Lol.
    Why would I? I just follow the auction lol.. and I do care about them. If you are that naïef, up to you. But you cannot know about my mind and my thoughts. Have a nice day selfish
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Haha funny, I used to farm those gems by myself. And yes, I do hoard them. But what does it matter? And yeah, I am for real speaking for the poor among us, if you do not, it means you only think about yourself. And yes, my comment might have 2 ways of interpreting but at least I give a thought about them, because in the past I remember that because of this I was not able to afford any good status, because of a similar occasion happened. And this is what gives me empathy, unlike you. Keep playing the game the way you want, but do not ruin it for others, like you did now with your selfish thread/comment weeks ago about making those gems bound. You are probably one of those that made millions of it in the past. And no, idc what you say about me. And btw, my mage is lv21 and I used to be a lv16 rogue long time ago ^^
    Bro cuz this event poor can get rich, cuz this event make big profit, but now they are can't.
    U are not speaking for the poor, u speaking for ur self.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Olliforn1403 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Olliforn1403 View Post
    Bro cuz this event poor can get rich, cuz this event make big profit, but now they are can't.
    U are not speaking for the poor, u speaking for ur self.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    That is your interpretation, of you are that naïef that will be your conclusion, not mine. I am here for a fair gameplay, and this is one of them. Me,myself is a plat spender, I will not deny that. I do not have to care basically about the poor, since I use plat. But I do, so you conclusion does not make any sense at all . Please, try to read some economics and you will understand why this is bad, and not only for the poors, but on long term this will also hurt the rich. Do you want to spend 100k for a gem? As a rich this should not be a problem, but yet it is a lot. Imagine for a poor one. And ArcaneFid stating that they fan farm trash essences is again an useless comment, a proof of having too less braincells. It is just a matter of time and you all will agree with my opinion just wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

That is your interpretation, of you are that naïef that will be your conclusion, not mine. I am here for a fair gameplay, and this is one of them. Me,myself is a plat spender, I will not deny that. I do not have to care basically about the poor, since I use plat. But I do, so you conclusion does not make any sense at all . Please, try to read some economics and you will understand why this is bad, and not only for the poors, but on long term this will also hurt the rich. Do you want to spend 100k for a gem? As a rich this should not be a problem, but yet it is a lot. Imagine for a poor one. And ArcaneFid stating that they fan farm trash essences is again an useless comment, a proof of having too less braincells. It is just a matter of time and you all will agree with my opinion just wait
    Why is it proof that I'm having "too less" braincells?

If gems go to 100K as you say, then the new players will be able to make 100K daily while they run their daily quests, without Gold Loot or Re-roll.

If the gems are 100K and they're too expensive to buy for an end-game player, then they can also go and farm them, or just use Platinum, which would help STS too. In the worst case scenario, they don't re-roll their gears at all, and instead wait for an Awakening event. Don't forget that you can buy a fully awakened item any time you want in auc.

If you just want to awaken your gear, then the gems are there for 10K, which is pretty much the same price as it was in previous events. Why do you worry so much?

You're not here for a fair gameplay for everyone, you're here to make money for yourself only, and that's pretty damn obvious.

If you're so smart and you can easily predict a crash in economy, why don't you just enlighten us? Why are you telling us to wait? Just tell Cinco the answers so they can build "a fair gameplay" for everyone, as you say.
    Retired

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That lvl 21 mage standing in pier all day react like that because merching/hoarding is his only way to make gold . Stop try harding dude. U dont speak for the poor, u speak for ur self.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Why is it proof that I'm having "too less" braincells?

If gems go to 100K as you say, then the new players will be able to make 100K daily while they run their daily quests, without Gold Loot or Re-roll.

If the gems are 100K and they're too expensive to buy for an end-game player, then they can also go and farm them, or just use Platinum, which would help STS too. In the worst case scenario, they don't re-roll their gears at all, and instead wait for an Awakening event. Don't forget that you can buy a fully awakened item any time you want in auc.

If you just want to awaken your gear, then the gems are there for 10K, which is pretty much the same price as it was in previous events. Why do you worry so much?

You're not here for a fair gameplay for everyone, you're here to make money for yourself only, and that's pretty damn obvious.

If you're so smart and you can easily predict a crash in economy, why don't you just enlighten us? Why are you telling us to wait? Just tell Cinco the answers so they can build "a fair gameplay" for everyone, as you say.
    Do you think a business man/woman would ever say when the market is going up or down? Nah xD.. let me help you. If an economic crisis is coming, banks already know this for months/years before. Why do not tell it? Simple, they do not want people to know, that’s obvious. Secondly, I am here for fair gameplay, unlike you. And it is ok to make gold of this event, I am just saying to y’all do not cry later, bcs ik you all will. So ye, I end my convo with you here and you will just see that it is a matter of time that people will start to complain and the diversity of rich and poor will increase. Like COVID-19 is doing at the moment in EVERY single country

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for the feedback as always! We realize that it can be an unpleasant surprise when prices on things like this go up, but we have to make adjustments for the market as time goes on.
    We do hope you all understand our effort to keep events fun for you all and keep the Arlor economy healthy. :-)
    I think its a great choice. Have you guys ever considered making the Blue Awakening Gems a Mini event? That would be really cool and help ease worries of the blue awakes prices being extremely high in a month or so.You can eat those things like candy. Thanks for this event alot of people are glad its here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sociometry View Post
    That lvl 21 mage standing in pier all day react like that because merching/hoarding is his only way to make gold . Stop try harding dude. U dont speak for the poor, u speak for ur self.
    Who says it is my only income? My largest income of from selling exclusive vanities, such as a LB ghost vest with a 70m profit margin, so no, this ain’t my source for making gold, vanities is. Besides, I am speaking for the poor, and for the future. I hope you understand my concerns, not only for the poor but also for the middle class of AL, and eventually the rich will be crying about it the most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

But what about players that do not have 10-50m to pre-hoard gems? They will have to purchase those gems for a lot more gold later :/, I’d say it is quite unfair for those among us that do not have that much gold to spend at the moment. Please, decrease the price of the gems, maybe 8k bound and 10-12k tradeable would be fair enough I think. Isn’t it?

(I am not speaking about making gold, just talking for the less rich players among us).
    Much rather they split these things apart. Make the Blue gems for in game gold come more often. The greed of rich players needs to be checked every once and a while(im not calling u greedy, only u know if you are or not) .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It’s quite obvious you’re one of those merchers that hoard these things. This event is meant for you the player to ‘Awaken your Items’ it’s meant to be a gold sink... not a profitable chest that you wait 3 months and make profit by doing nothing...

Most of you don’t even care about the ‘Poor Player’ you’re just using them as an excuse to you can make STS sympathize and change the event back to the way it was.

If you did actually care about the ‘poor player’ you would agree that it is a much better idea for STS to make these games bound in store for 10k(tradable or not).

I knew u would say this lol. And far as if I am concerned about poor people or not, u can check my replies on other threads.. You are one of those ultra rich people who don't need awake event to get richer and now obviously u don't want others to get rich.. I am not a merchant but yes I do invest a small part of gold in awake event which I don't think is illegal.. I don't have a lot of free time like u to play map all day.. so yes I try to make gold by doing "nothing".. I didn't know this was illegal..

And let's hope u will help those poor people buy gems when the gems will cost more than 30k+ in auction and we'll see how much you 'care' for them.. Gold is more important for poor people right now, rather than awakes. How will poor people awake their gears, when a duggar weapon cost 60mil+ ? And trust me I don't want STS to change the pattern..(neither they will ) and I understand that they also need to make money just like any other game companies.. Don't worry they won't change it, you will not be disappointed.. Be happy 🥰

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I see both sides of this discussion. If i had 100’s of millions to spend i would love to buy gems for 8k and triple/quadruple my gold.

On the other hand with the prices of Elite gems rocketing a lot of plat spenders will hoard these gems to sell later and will give them a very high return for the plat spent.

As a player i would of course prefer the first method. As a business i would prefer the second method

21. The Following User Says Thank You to InvalidUserName For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

All this can be defined in one word: Selfishness.
    Mr police ...
    if ur so keen on selfishness why dont u sell all ur lb vanities for the price u bought them way back like ghost set -35m ,ice spirit 80m etc...

why do u want to sell them for not a penny less than 550m?????

And why do people even care if someone makes a profit its after all a simple trading in accoradance with demand and quantity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I knew u would say this lol. And far as if I am concerned about poor people or not, u can check my replies on other threads.. You are one of those ultra rich people who don't need awake event to get richer and now obviously u don't want others to get rich.. I am not a merchant but yes I do invest a small part of gold in awake event which I don't think is illegal.. I don't have a lot of free time like u to play map all day.. so yes I try to make gold by doing "nothing".. I didn't know this was illegal..

And let's hope u will help those poor people buy gems when the gems will cost more than 30k+ in auction and we'll see how much you 'care' for them.. Gold is more important for poor people right now, rather than awakes. How will poor people awake their gears, when a duggar weapon cost 60mil+ ? And trust me I don't want STS to change the pattern..(neither they will ) and I understand that they also need to make money just like any other game companies.. Don't worry they won't change it, you will not be disappointed.. Be happy
    I don’t buy these gems to merch... I buy so I can awaken my gear... STS can see my purchase/auction history...

Just like everyone else, I come from the bottom, having 0 gold or plat. I’m not one of those ultra rich people... sure I have 500m(in items)*NOW* but it took me 6 years to get to where I am today. Also, I didn’t say it was “Illegal”, I think it’s unethical, it took me 6 years to reach that 500m and you can do it under a year by doing nothing...? And somehow you see that as fair??? This game is not an “Auto Play Game” it’s an MMORPG game... you grind to get what you want.

I’m not investing in 30k gem kits, I’m investing in the 10k gem kits... do you realize how hard it was to reach 10m back in 2013-2015?? I bet you don’t. You guys have it easy. Btw you can blame ‘Gold Loot’ for item prices. If they nerf gold loot, no one would cry that dugger bow being 60m.

Also one last thing, if the ‘poor player’ actually cared about being poor, they would know that doing dailies alone gives you about 20k a day in 30-1 hour time span, multiply that by 365 days and you get 7.3m, there are multiple methods to merch items from there, and that player could easily triple his/her profit from there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Mr police ...
    if ur so keen on selfishness why dont u sell all ur lb vanities for the price u bought them way back like ghost set -35m ,ice spirit 80m etc...

why do u want to sell them for not a penny less than 550m?????

And why do people even care if someone makes a profit its after all a simple trading in accoradance with demand and quantity
    I didn’t meant to insult the player that I quoted, in addition I tried to summarize what he wrote. And I do not have ice spirit, neither ghost set, unfortunately x.x. Neither I care about people making a profit, in my opinion this thing it is good. Just I am afraid that awakening gems will get extremely high and not everyone is able to afford these gems :/ . That’s why I speak about it in a general way, for the rich and the poor among us, but I stick to my point that this is going to give a huge disadvantage to people with not much pure gold :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

And let's hope u will help those poor people buy gems when the gems will cost more than 30k+ in auction and we'll see how much you 'care' for them.. Gold is more important for poor people right now, rather than awakes. How will poor people awake their gears, when a duggar weapon cost 60mil+ ? And trust me I don't want STS to change the pattern..(neither they will ) and I understand that they also need to make money just like any other game companies.. Don't worry they won't change it, you will not be disappointed.. Be happy
    Yep, I agree with this, it is not about whether we invest into it, but for the more poor players or players that do not have the pure gold atm to hoard tons of gems, this will be a huge disadvantage for them, unfortunately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Good, but now im afraid they will rise to 100k+ making awakening pretty much impossible for anyone who isnt a billionaire
    so true so true.. we will play half years with 1 awak items till next awakeing event will come out... xD