Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awaken drama

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Awaken drama

When I checked forums all I saw are threads regarding awaken event.. Those that planned to invest huge amounts complain about tradeable awakens being 30k (apparently they are bothered by the future price and new players that won't be able to awaken gears? :/) that is nothing but bad attempt to change devs minds LOL. Yes I understand you guys wanted to earn hundreds of mils by doing nothing and for those that say "it's not about profit, awakens will skyrocket now and we might profit even more with current prices" no that is very false. If you seriously think awakens will go that high trust me you're mistaken. Max they would reach is 80 k, noone will spend over 100 k for regular awakens thus the price will stay stagnant when noone buys them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The price of regular one reached 60k only when it costed 8k each, ok boomer xD

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnarsito For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    The price of regular one reached 60k only when it costed 8k each, ok boomer xD

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Boomer? I've no interest to discuss with person that says boomer. Thanks for your feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The point of an awake event is for players to open slots with blue awakes and get op awakes with elite. It was never supposed to be a cash cow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ummmmm For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

i agree if they become that expansive it will be hard to sell i'm skipping the awake event for now and i'll just keep my plat eggs for a while

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Noone is actually thinking about new players here. Those that can invest gold for awakens can click some buttons and profit more than new players that grind for months and months.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dunno For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

If they could decrease it to 8k bound and 10k tradeable that would be better. Not only for those who make gold. But now only those with a large amount of pure gold are able to benefit.

If you are a new player, and you do not have pure gold at the moment, you may have to buy the same gems for 4-5x the price of the sale price. In my opinion this is unfair, therefore I hope STS looks one more time into this pricing, because this is relatively unfair against the “less rich” people among us.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    If they could decrease it to 8k bound and 10k tradeable that would be better. Not only for those who make gold. But now only those with a large amount of pure gold are able to benefit.

If you are a new player, and you do not have pure gold at the moment, you may have to buy the same gems for 4-5x the price of the sale price. In my opinion this is unfair, therefore I hope STS looks one more time into this pricing, because this is relatively unfair against the “less rich” people among us.
    New players shouldn't be in discussion honestly, if you think about it this way, new players can't afford to hoard awakens and they have to farm pve for many months to profit like someone who only spammed button to purchase the gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    New players shouldn't be in discussion honestly, if you think about it this way, new players can't afford to hoard awakens and they have to farm pve for many months to profit like someone who only spammed button to purchase the gems.
    No man, you do not get my point. If the base is already 30k, imagine what it will be??? 100k for regular, 200-250k for elite awakening gems.. I guess you all do not understand this, but this is the start of an inflation.. any ways, I hope STS comes back on this because awakening will be impossible after some months. Let’s see the prices of elite gems this event, you’ll get what I mean..
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

That makes no sense. Gems that cost 8K went up to 55K anyway, which is 6x or 7x, even worse than now. I didn't see anyone thinking about the poor new players back then.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

No man, you do not get my point. If the base is already 30k, imagine what it will be??? 100k for regular, 200-250k for elite awakening gems.. I guess you all do not understand this, but this is the start of an inflation.. any ways, I hope STS comes back on this because awakening will be impossible after some months. Let’s see the prices of elite gems this event, you’ll get what I mean..
    Uhm there are elite awakens in the store for plat? That's pretty much preventing normal ones to go insanely high. The only solution to this would be - making normal awakens around 30 k in the store (permanently)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Uhm there are elite awakens in the store for plat? That's pretty much preventing normal ones to go insanely high. The only solution to this would be - making normal awakens around 30 k in the store (permanently)
    Permanently would solve this, I agree. But it is not permanently. So, no matter what will happen, but elite gems will increase to 150-200k, look keys, they do the exact same thing. Any ways, it is just a matter of time and those regular awakening gems will be overpriced as hell because of a shortage ingame.

@arcanefid it does makes sense, use your common logic and you will understand that this is NOT a good move, for everyone, besides those that will purchase 10k bound gems, for them it is ok... so ye, this is only a benefit for the ones with a large cap of pure gold.. so idk why you all are so happy about it, let’s see after the event, you will come back on your answer :€)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

@arcanefid it does makes sense, use your common logic and you will understand that this is NOT a good move, for everyone, besides those that will purchase 10k bound gems, for them it is ok... so ye, this is only a benefit for the ones with a large cap of pure gold.. so idk why you all are so happy about it, let’s see after the event, you will come back on your answer :€)
    Those who buy Gems for 10K are doing exactly what the event is about, re-rolling our gears. Those who wanted to buy for 8K and sell for 50k+ are not thinking about Awakening event, or the new players, or the poor players, they're thinking about buying thousands of them and selling for profit.

If you really care about the new players, then go ahead and buy zillions for 30K each, and sell them a few months later for 30K each, you don't lose a single penny, and help everyone you care about? Simple?

If the gems will rise to 100K each, then you make 70K profit from each gem, so there's no problem with that either. If new players can't afford 100K for an Awakening gem, then they don't buy it, but farm it instead.

I bet half of the merchants don't even know you can actually farm Awakening Gems, so technically you're not forced to pay for them.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Those who buy Gems for 10K are doing exactly what the event is about, re-rolling our gears. Those who wanted to buy for 8K and sell for 50k+ are not thinking about Awakening event, or the new players, or the poor players, they're thinking about buying thousands of them and selling for profit.

If you really care about the new players, then go ahead and buy zillions for 30K each, and sell them a few months later for 30K each, you don't lose a single penny, and help everyone you care about? Simple?

If the gems will rise to 100K each, then you make 70K profit from each gem, so there's no problem with that either. If new players can't afford 100K for an Awakening gem, then they don't buy it, but farm it instead.

I bet half of the merchants don't even know you can actually farm Awakening Gems, so technically you're not forced to pay for them.
    Precisely, this event isn’t even meant to be profitable... it’s meant to awaken your gear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I bet you NEVER farmed blue gems.. do you even know how many scales you need for that??? And how many you can make from 999 scales? I guess you do not. This answer is so unthought and selfish lmfaooo..

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Just a thought I had:
    Some in the above comments said blue gems would rise to 150-200k.. Some saying 100k whatever but which stupid will buy normal gems for that price when elite gems are consistently 80-100k in auc.. And elite gems are having better odds for better awakes.. Also just an assumption that normal won't rise above 60 or max 70k
    So invest your gold elsewhere.. Maybe on good awake gear or gl armor..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Merchants who never actually spent a single Gem in their gear have some strange opinions.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I bet you NEVER farmed blue gems.. do you even know how many scales you need for that??? And how many you can make from 999 scales? I guess you do not. This answer is so unthought and selfish lmfaooo..
    Try running a map maybe?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Try running a map maybe?
    Read correctly, as I said, I am not speaking about me, I am speaking about you. I know how long it takes to farm 1 single gem, HOURS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    3 months ago elite gems were 60k, and regular ones 20k, now they are 120k and regular ones 30k. What do you think what will happen once regular gems will hit 100k? Elite gems will go to...? Please fill in the answer .