Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awaken drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Awaken drama

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    You tell me about it. You want gems to cost 8K so you can buy tons of them and sell them to those poor players for 50K later. I just want gems for personal use and not for profit.

My gold amount doesn't matter here, because as I mentioned, I don't buy to sell for profit, I just buy bound ones for personal use.

By the way, did you learn this 'naive' word recently? I see you're using it in every second sentence.
    So, then why cannot the bound gems be 8k (if u badly want personal use) and the tradeable ones 10k, than the both of us would be happy no? As well as the rest of the community probably. Because, you still have your gems for less than the auction.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Whats stopping the plat value from rising?
    The fact that there is many player who keep encouraging the game by buying plat

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    For those who say elite gem will skyrock, yes they will for 2 weeks because this is the gem we need use to get those special awake, after event the price will go lot lower because it will follow the value of "5 plats", so i dont think they will be more than 80-100k in any case, thus blue gem will never go higher than the red one.

Imo it is a good thing that they do that cuz i agree that it is good to make some small profit, but be honest and admit that some people where hoarding them abusively.
    That's what I'm trying to explain but some people refuse or can't comprehend what I'm trying to say smh... "elite awakens are permanently in store for plat thus preventing the normal gems to skyrocket"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    So, then why cannot the bound gems be 8k (if u badly want personal use) and the tradeable ones 10k, than the both of us would be happy no? As well as the rest of the community probably. Because, you still have your gems for less than the auction.
    You've been posting for hours here and still haven't made a single reasonable argument why they should be 10K. You have them for 10K if you want to use them, they're almost the same as 8K, I don't think anyone who will awaken their gears actually cares about the 2K difference.

Why do you want the tradeable ones to cost 10K? You know they will still go to 30K+ if they cost 10K, so those "poor players" will still have to pay a high price for them.

I won't be replying to you any more since tonight you proved you're just a very, very greedy kid.
    Retired

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Beginning to understand why people didn't want awakenings in the first place now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I really suggest bring back the old "Awake Event" I just got playing on March. Started to earn. I think blue awakes were at 20K ea at that time. Last month it hit 45K+ ea. Just think of new players. Who missed a couple events and now they want to awake. If you say let them farm? What will they farm? Elite SS, Nordr? For Elite chest? It takes time. This is how i farm before my guildies told me to buy GL awakes. Is it easy for new players to buy GL awakes item(s)? Ofcourse not. For the price 30K soon after awake event for new players. Will 30K awake open another slot of your item? Maybe if youre lucky or not, even after buying 5 blue awakes for 30k ea wont open that slot(s) even buying red 5 awakes wont. You guys see the problem here? It takes so much gold to awake an item with no assurance to the awake you wanted. It is a struggle for new players because old players will want geared and good awaked teamates. Dont deny. If others wants to hoard let them hoard. If the rich wants to be more rich let them be. If the blue awakes are gonna cost 40k ea+ again soon, suggest another awake event.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jemstroyer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

maybe make the awakening event come out once every 3-4 months? or a new arcane gear is released? so that would make the prices of gems not that high?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Them rich cant make 500% profit from the 10k blue awaken and start complaining by saying " think about those new player dont hv much gold to awaken after the event". But to me sounds like dang i cant hoard thousands blue awaken anymore to make multifold profit, better start a post so sts might change their mind. Not all of them but many.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to codered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

No drama, it's the merchants crying and talks about new players to make it look like it's not about them. Play the game.

What sts did is a really smart move

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    No drama, it's the merchants crying and talks about new players to make it look like it's not about them. Play the game.

What sts did is a really smart move
    Fyi it doesnt matter i beleive awak gems will bcom more scarce as many might not buy awak gems for 30k and it will rise to 100k and no one will complain...

Do u really think medium players can buy 20m worth of gems when their dream is a ebon sceptre???? It will rise but sure high profit might not be possible now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Fyi it doesnt matter i beleive awak gems will bcom more scarce as many might not buy awak gems for 30k and it will rise to 100k and no one will complain...

Do u really think medium players can buy 20m worth of gems when their dream is a ebon sceptre???? It will rise but sure high profit might not be possible now...
    You realize it's gonna take really long time to rise?

First off we won't have more gear getting released after this awake until next expansion which i don't think will be anytime soon

And also anybody who cares about Awakening could buy few thousand gems for 10k ea to reawake whatever they want so there's no reason for them to buy for gold

By the time expansion comes & players run out of bound gems we might have another awake event upcoming.

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emc_al For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I dont really care much for merching the awake gems, but I do hope they make it more regular than twice a year. Even entry into the daily event calendar can help because with so much new gear inflow and demand for new kind of awakes it is really needed at the moment. It will also ensure the price of the blue gems dont skyrocket to unachievable level. For those who constantly have gears to upgrade(including me), would suggest hoard a lot of them when its available for 10k.
    Further with the new change I hope the devs consider bringing super awakes into blue gems too. At least 50% chance for super awakes in them. It ll help bring in more demand for those who even want to merch them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Honestly, this is not about new player. New player barely needed full awaken gears and they could care less about what awaken they get dumping golds just to have gold loot awaken. This event is all about too players getting op awaken, using blue gem to try luck and make profit as well hoarding blue gems.
    I think the move is good on Sts side to control inflation a bit as well adding value to pink gem which should well deserve more value than 600k per pack like monthsss ago.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    Honestly, this is not about new player. New player barely needed full awaken gears and they could care less about what awaken they get dumping golds just to have gold loot awaken. This event is all about too players getting op awaken, using blue gem to try luck and make profit as well hoarding blue gems.
    I think the move is good on Sts side to control inflation a bit as well adding value to pink gem which should well deserve more value than 600k per pack like monthsss ago.

Youre rooting against inflation, yet you want elite gems to be 600k+
    Sounds like we got a hypocrite mercher on our hands here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

The prices of both Normal/Elite gems would skyrocket later on.

Since tradable ones are 30k, It is less likely for players to still massively hoarde these, same goes for the richer community - even if they invest the same amount of gold as when they were 8k (doubt that would be the case but just a generous assumption), the quantity would still be atleast 4x less, which is very significant.

Gems would be scarce in no time. Players would revert back to using elite gems. Supply can not accomodate the sudden constant increase in demand making them rise. Awakened gears would rise aswell.

And lastly, the gold sink would be less effective against temporarily slowing down inflation.

This isn't an arguement regarding me, or anyone that say so wanting profit from it, but the fact that awakening would just be too expensive even for rich players.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 06-18-2020 at 10:16 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Youre rooting against inflation, yet you want elite gems to be 600k+
    Sounds like we got a hypocrite mercher on our hands here
    You can read whatever want. My point is whichever item that can only obtained from plat should have its good value. Pink gem certainly should not be value the same or close to blue gem. If blue gem going to be on cs for 50k each, it doesn't make sense to see pink gem cost 60k or 70k each.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

you have to think about the future and the people who need to awaken their gears in the future. How will the average player be able to afford these gems in bulks if they rise to 80k each?
    remember not everyone is going to be here for the event and if everyone awakens their gears with the bound gems how will the new players cope? Do they have to buy gears that magically have the awakes they desire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

had to drop this...

Normally i'm completely down with the " think about the new players" rant, but I'm a couple days away from completing my 3rd & last hc toon ap having used nothing but the open 5k initial awakening gem, & no others but what i farmed and crafted.
    so some of these arguments fall flat imho
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Boomer? I've no interest to discuss with person that says boomer. Thanks for your feedback
    OMG I cant stop laughing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

.dhddbdbfudbbdb