Hi,

Do you guys prefer the current Gold Loot meta? Do you guys like it? Is it healthy for the game?

Personally I feel it keeps widening the gap between new and poor players, and rich players.

If STS decides to shift the meta to farming items, how would you guys react?

For example: They slowly nerf gold drops and remove gold loot from lvl 81 items.

I, personally, believe that gold should be cycled between the players. Player A loots an item, Player B buys the item, Player A uses the gold to purchase his items from Player C, and so on... The gold keep moving around this way.

Gold loot keeps adding gold into the game making all the items extremely expensive, they might not be expensive to ppl who have high gold loot, but to a new player that's unattainable.

Another situation: Since gold keep being added into the game, it will lose its value. If the game states keep going on like this, normal arcane weapons will be 100m+. Now imagine how long will it take for a person to reach these items.

Before guilds would farm elite maps together to try to loot rare items, now ppl just farm gold and buy them from those who open locks.

It should take about a month of farming for a new player to get his hands on arcane items, not a year.

Assuming a player earns 1 million gold a day, that's 2 month for him to have enough for duggar dagger. That's if the player earns 1m a day. Only ppl with very high gold loot can do that. If someone earns 500k a day, that's 4 month...I hope you guys get what I am tryna say...

Peace

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk