Thread: Old events r kinda boring and repetitive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Old events r kinda boring and repetitive

i suggest especially to the developers that they would make a new interesting event that would use energy kits and not only new pvp events but a new cool event that is unique and make bring the game back more and interesting old players like me played this game for almost about 7-8yrs now and repititive events r kinda boring, especially with this pandemic case it would bring much worse if we will wait for a couple of months for playing good events like halloween and winter, i hope this post will bring impact to develop the game even more better and interesting since you increased gold cap to 999m ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Nice suggestion? Anyways, I agree with you. STS should take the time and try to make a few new events.

But.., instead of Stating the obvious... maybe you should help come up with an event idea yourself? Instead of just saying “make this, make that”...

Don’t take this in a bad way. What I’m saying is, come up with a ‘new event’ so you could give STS some ideas... so they don’t make a “New” event that you don’t like and end up complaining about it later on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beendown View Post
    i suggest especially to the developers that they would make a new interesting event that would use energy kits and not only new pvp events but a new cool event that is unique and make bring the game back more and interesting old players like me played this game for almost about 7-8yrs now and repititive events r kinda boring, especially with this pandemic case it would bring much worse if we will wait for a couple of months for playing good events like halloween and winter, i hope this post will bring impact to develop the game even more better and interesting since you increased gold cap to 999m ty
    Your "suggestion" didn't suggest anything helpful. "Make it unique", sounded like you were going into a restaurant you've been to, given the menu, and you simply stated you want something...good,different,unique,tasty. Devs did stated that if the events are not good enough for you then you can simply skip it yeah no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    Your "suggestion" didn't suggest anything helpful. "Make it unique", sounded like you were going into a restaurant you've been to, given the menu, and you simply stated you want something...good,different,unique,tasty. Devs did stated that if the events are not good enough for you then you can simply skip it yeah no?
    idc about ur opinion tho but i was just makijg a point , idk what are event ideas should sts make im just clearly pointing that they should make new event, and ur making restaurant menu as an example, why r u a waiter? lol idiot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

idc about ur opinion tho but i was just makijg a point , idk what are event ideas should sts make im just clearly pointing that they should make new event, and ur making restaurant menu as an example, why r u a waiter? lol idiot
    Using a restaurant menu as an example doesn't mean that he's a waiter, and doesn't mean that he's an idiot either.

Your suggestion technically doesn't say anything. You just want "cool" and "interesting" things for the "old players like me". How about you try and define what is "cool" and "interesting" first? Do you know that people have different tastes and opinions on things, what is "cool" for you might not be cool for someone else, same goes for stuff that you find interesting.

old players like me played this game for almost about 7-8yrs now and repititive events r kinda boring,
    Hmmm...

...if we will wait for a couple of months for playing good events like halloween and winter
    Don't you think Halloween and Winter would be repetitive and boring too? Just asking.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

So your saying seasonal events are boring? I bet you wouldnt be saying that if pirate booty was coming tmr. Fyi, the Devs made few new events and yet you still complain. Compared to the first 2 yrs this game started, it has alot more events to offer. These events may not be to "your" liking but keep in mind that you also have the option of skipping the events you dont like. Next time you plan on complaining, atleast bring some solid, beneficial ideas to the table.

Sent from my SM-A307G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Your point clearly didn't suggest any helpful remarks, instead of taking criticism you simply disregard an opinion and bash it with a colorful callout, clearly i used an example to give you a better picture of what you were doing. Alas, the person seems to be denser than the damn ocean itself.