Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ban scammer

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Ban scammer

@Cinco I Don't want to post screenshots here but in game report doing nothing.
    Dandyy is a Scammer he scammed many people but they don't have proof. But yesterday he scammed a "Dausacaz" Named guy, Dandyy scammed his "Geild Aegis and Serpent set. This is the proof.
    Bro please ban this type of scammers from dark legends. Because of scammers soo many people left the game. It's sad , I hope you will see my request and will take a hard action against scammer. Thanks you bro

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

sorry but arkh as far as i know cinco did say to not call out these players plus ive seen dandy and even did a trade with him and he was with that outfit for a really long while since i see him run around most of the days

other thing u said they dint have ss dude if they didnt have ss then how come u didnt take ss of this scam weird am i right
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Cool But he scammed people and they reported him in game but nothing happens. That's why I come here. And i know very well cinco said don't call people here but what we can do? :/
    If dandyy is friend so I can't tell you anything because I know you very well. But don't take side with scammer.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

If people scamming there and character report is not usefull . Cinco sir u say what we do? We left like others? Character report isnt working thats why we calling here about scammers

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Please send info to support @ spacetimestudios.com - include screenshots and any other data that supports your claim of harassment, scamming, etc.
    Reporting a player in-game is best for inflammatory chat or offensive names. Reporting a player alerts our system to a problem and gives us a starting point for a possible investigation but it does not include screenshots or your notes.

The reason that I frown on players calling other players out on the forums is pretty simple: players often use the forums to harass other players and make unsubstantiated claims about bad behavior. This leads to drama and wastes development time that could be spent making new things. On the other hand, when you send these details to support @ spacetimestudios.com it begins a process of reviewing the circumstances and weighing consequences.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: