Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Platinum vendor for old limited time vanity (not the lb rewards) and arcane vanity we

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    They can make a vendor that sells those vanities, stashable but not tradeable. It wont drop to 5m lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OK OK let’s do this then. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

If you guys doesn't like this idea then just leave lol. Let the STS decide.

Okay, I have just done the math.

Let's say STS takes your idea and sell them for 5000 plats each.

Look, since 50 plat is roughly 1m by selling elite awakening gems. 5000 plats is 100m.

Yes yes, no need to thank me, it's basically the same thing.

You can already buy the kershal for 5000 platinum, u just gotta convert it to gold. It's not hard either, elite awake gems sell decently fast.

Why does STS gotta waste time on something that already exists?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Okay, I have just done the math.

Let's say STS takes your idea and sell them for 5000 plats each.

Look, since 50 plat is roughly 1m by selling elite awakening gems. 5000 plats is 100m.

Yes yes, no need to thank me, it's basically the same thing.

You can already buy the kershal for 5000 platinum, u just gotta convert it to gold. It's not hard either, elite awake gems sell decently fast.

Why does STS gotta waste time on something that already exists?

Do you think sts is that stupid? Why would they sell it for 5k plats knowing that others cant still afford them. Look at the heroic eggs, and arcane eggs that worth 1-20m, they're selling it for 1.7k platinums. I'm sure they'll also sell it for 1.7k platinums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Do you think sts is that stupid? Why would they sell it for 5k plats knowing that others cant still afford them. Look at the heroic eggs, and arcane eggs that worth 1-20m, they're selling it for 1.7k platinums. I'm sure they'll also sell it for 1.7k platinums.

STS isn't stupid enough to destroy economy.

Heroic eggs? They don't worth nearly as much as these vanities except for a few of them.

Heroic eggs drop during eggzavier as well.

It would be understandable if these vanities stopped dropping ever like elondrian mythic weapons, frost touched weapons vanity. These are lootable, but they are rare and that's what makes them special.

If a lot of them were available, they would lose their value and won't be worth farming. What will the low end players do then? How are they suppose to earn gold to afford their gears?

Believe it or not, a lot of players still farm elite gold chests as their primary source of income.

And what's the harm if STS makes them purchasable for 5000 plats? If you are desperate enough to buy them, buy them for 5000 plats. If you can't afford them, leave them. Honestly, it's a smart move to make them purchasable for 5000 plats, they can earn more money this way. No one would be mad at them because they are being sold for their actual worth.

It's good to keep these items expensive, it gives many people motivation to grind, and you wanna take that motivation away from people?

Items should be sold for their worth, not for cheap just because people want them. STS brought back Green Winterfest set only because they were not lootable from anywhere, they were gone from market.

I am 100% sure, if something is lootable/farmable, it's very unlikely they will be brought back for plats.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Care bout other ? I dont think the other u mean it, want to buy that kind of vanity, well u said it not gonna lower the price, but if everyone can buy it use plat, who want to buy at the auction with gold if already have one on their inventory lmao, it seems u gonna hoard those kind vanity if sts make it buy able using platinum.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

The idea is neat and all, but I would much rather have them make ‘New’ Vanity Weapons and list them for platinum. Just my overall opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ndrakolor View Post
    Care bout other ? I dont think the other u mean it, want to buy that kind of vanity, well u said it not gonna lower the price, but if everyone can buy it use plat, who want to buy at the auction with gold if already have one on their inventory lmao, it seems u gonna hoard those kind vanity if sts make it buy able using platinum.

As what i said. Stashable but not tradeable. So meaning you can't sell it to other players.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

As what i said. Stashable but not tradeable. So meaning you can't sell it to other players.

And absolutely its gonna drop the price at auction, since everyone can have it by use the platinum, then u gonna hoard it, next when vanity cannot buy used platinum, u gonna sell the tradeable one using ur own price, HAHAHAHA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ndrakolor View Post
    And absolutely its gonna drop the price at auction, since everyone can have it by use the platinum, then u gonna hoard it, next when vanity cannot buy used platinum, u gonna sell the tradeable one using ur own price, HAHAHAHA

I really can't understand what you're saying.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sts already make if farmable, if u want to get it free lmao, dont expect other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    The thing is.... They are craftable quite easily and freely (methodically)

Just loot about 1000 elite golden chest (depending on which weapon you want), get recipe from vendor, get arcane shard, and you are set!

i opend 1251 elite gold pirate chest so far over the years and 0 black hooks, so i wouldnt suprise me if u get none from even 2000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    i opend 1251 elite gold pirate chest so far over the years and 0 black hooks, so i wouldnt suprise me if u get none from even 2000
    Have u tried opening all at once? It seems the odds are better if u open in bulk. But yeah, that's what makes them rare and worth the price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

no..no no...
    -999 this thread.... old must still old.. and thats make the price are soo good. dont disturb.. its good like this. no recolored or resell again..its already good like thiss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Well my opinion would be No because RARE vanities should remain rare and people spends a lot of gold to get those rare vanities. And if it suddenly comes back through plat vendor or other ways, the price will drop and all the hardwork to gain that specific vanity, will go in vain.. which is unfair. Even if the item is untradable, it will lose its shine and exclusiveness.

But in this year's St. Patrick event, Sts brought back the old rare vanities(like original Celtic brawler sets) from 2018 as rewards for the forum contest winners. Maybe it was a limited release but they did brought back some rare vanities so idk what to say. I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back more rare vanities in future as forum contest rewards or plat vendors.. I personally think they shouldn't bring back rare vanities through any medium. Bcos it takes a lot of efforts and hardwork to collect them.. Its my personal opinion and I respect your opinion too.. Let's hope for the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I think it would be great to add a vendor for the limited time vanities and also for the kershal, maul of ollerus and bb hook vanities. We all know that other players cannot afford anymore for those vanities because of it's rarity. I think it's a good idea to bring those items in a vendor which is purchasable using platinums. Stashable but not tradeable would be great but stashable and also tradeable at the same time would be much greater. I think it's a fair idea for sts coz they can still make a money since other players really want those items but cannot afford because on what happened on price manipulations..
    One love! No bash!

I think it's a great idea. Making them bound to the character.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The only who think it should have buyable at vendor using plat, is the one who want to hoard the tradeable one, then selling for him own price when vendor not available anymore