Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

There should be an addition to the random selection that if you faced one game with a player, you shouldn't get the same player again for the next match. This can be good or bad for the ranking points, depending on if the player is good or bad.

Sometimes, the game will pair me up with a bad player for 8 games in a row, then a good player for 2 games, then the same bad player for another 3-4 games. It can also be reversed, so I think there should be something added that ensures the next round of team members you get will be different. At the higher ranks, this is important that way one team does not get consistently "lucky" or "unlucky", so to speak.

Additionally, I think that tank's HP OR Armor should be boosted up a little. Please note, I said OR - not both, unless it's a healthy balance of both. Also, movement speed should be left alone - as when movement speed gets too high then ping doesn't update game position properly. We already see this in other aspects of the game and I do not think we should introduce it to this aspect of the game as well. So, thank you for being cautious with adding movement speed to the game.

For pets, when new pets are allowed and new gear is allowed, please do not make things PROC-based. This can often ruin PvP, so please be very wary with adding OP procs to this section of the game.

There are a few more things I can comment on, but I don't know of a solution to those issues yet so I will refrain from adding them until I find a solution that may work.

Thank you for this game update, it is awesome!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    There should be an addition to the random selection that if you faced one game with a player, you shouldn't get the same player again for the next match. This can be good or bad for the ranking points, depending on if the player is good or bad.

Sometimes, the game will pair me up with a bad player for 8 games in a row, then a good player for 2 games, then the same bad player for another 3-4 games. It can also be reversed, so I think there should be something added that ensures the next round of team members you get will be different. At the higher ranks, this is important that way one team does not get consistently "lucky" or "unlucky", so to speak.

Additionally, I think that tank's HP OR Armor should be boosted up a little. Please note, I said OR - not both, unless it's a healthy balance of both. Also, movement speed should be left alone - as when movement speed gets too high then ping doesn't update game position properly. We already see this in other aspects of the game and I do not think we should introduce it to this aspect of the game as well. So, thank you for being cautious with adding movement speed to the game.

For pets, when new pets are allowed and new gear is allowed, please do not make things PROC-based. This can often ruin PvP, so please be very wary with adding OP procs to this section of the game.

There are a few more things I can comment on, but I don't know of a solution to those issues yet so I will refrain from adding them until I find a solution that may work.

Thank you for this game update, it is awesome!
    yes

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I don't see any other thread so I guess this is the one we make suggestions and give feedback about honor PvP. After a few matches, I found out 3 relatively big issues in the "new" crypt map in ranked honor PvP.

1st there are no mana packs and/or heal packs and/or speed "buff". This can result as a disadvantage to the team that just won the fight as their rogue will have 0 mana, or if the mage heals her she will have 35-40%.

2nd the time that it need to get back to the fight after you die feels like an eternity. It takes approximately 10-20 seconds, whereas in blood beach map it is like 5-10 seconds. This can make a difference especially when you are a war, as by the time you get back to the fighting spot, your team is probably dead. Idk what can be done about this but I had to bring it up

And last but not least, I think that the respawn process isn't working "correctly, as for example when there is a team fight outside of a spawn room, some players spawn on the same spawn side that there fight is going on and others on the opposite one. This can lead into free kills as the trapped players got nowhere to go and it is eventually a 3v1 or 3v2

I am not exactly sure about the 3rd statement but I think I saw it happen some times. I hope you @Cinco can look into these things
    Ty

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Last edited by Polosam; 11-06-2020 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

rog needs to get their aim shot damage reduced.
    Be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yjay View Post
    rog needs to get their aim shot damage reduced.
    Actually the dmg is completely random. Sometimes I deal 500 dmg sometimes 1,1k (no crit)

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is going on with the Rog critical hits a rog can crit all day 3.8k on every aimshot (im not kidding or exaggerating) and the other crits 1.5k once every 10 aims if lucky (im not kidding or exaggerating).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If there is enough evidence of a player trolling other people on purpose to lose, could it result to a ban and what would be the appropriate report form to fill out on these players,

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualiser View Post
    What is going on with the Rog critical hits a rog can crit all day 3.8k on every aimshot (im not kidding or exaggerating) and the other crits 1.5k once every 10 aims if lucky (im not kidding or exaggerating).
    17% is a low percentage. Look up how crits work in this game. First rng decides if you crit or not based on ur crit multiplier (17%) then, applies that to whatever damage amount was rolled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dead AL, STS and players.

This is my first time playing seasonal Pvp honor. I am surprised by all the trash talking and bullying in general but mostly for new players like me - that are trying to learn it’s f’ wierd and uncomfortable.

Now I’m not okay with the level of TT, but i myself also happen to do it now, since its the only Way you Can defend yourself - or be heard when someone smears your name.

But is this not f honor? Does this badge mean nothing.

I’m seeing players throwing games even when winning or for the soul purpose to bother someone they dont like.

Even worse i see players throwing, so as to help their online friends gain rankings - this can’t be honor?

Im litteraly trying my Best to learn - and between all the foul language and TT, i actually meet some very nice and helpfull xp-players who help me adjust. Which after one week, I’m at least competing.

Now im not the worst - but i just started, but i imagine for the players - who would like to join pvp? That they would get pretty scared or intimidated by the auctions of so called “professionels” that do nothing but point fingers before game, mid-game and after game - this cant be honor?

And sadly, I’m finding myself also filled with these emotions, since you cant just run away or ignorer - i am also beginning to resort to TT when trying to defend myself .. but this is wrong of me also! but ... when players actually throw games in this manor and way ... i mean ... this cant be honor?

So I hope - that players Will listen, be paitient and just play - and believe in us new players > without f constant bullying. If you know we just started pvp - then live with the outcome - like you once did.

I’ve played honor one week, and ive been playing AL since 2012-2013 —-> ive never seen such an hostile envirioment, hope it changes and adjustments are made for those people who throw.

Ty so very much

GL & HF