Dead AL, STS and players.

This is my first time playing seasonal Pvp honor. I am surprised by all the trash talking and bullying in general but mostly for new players like me - that are trying to learn it’s f’ wierd and uncomfortable.

Now I’m not okay with the level of TT, but i myself also happen to do it now, since its the only Way you Can defend yourself - or be heard when someone smears your name.

But is this not f honor? Does this badge mean nothing.

I’m seeing players throwing games even when winning or for the soul purpose to bother someone they dont like.

Even worse i see players throwing, so as to help their online friends gain rankings - this can’t be honor?

Im litteraly trying my Best to learn - and between all the foul language and TT, i actually meet some very nice and helpfull xp-players who help me adjust. Which after one week, I’m at least competing.

Now im not the worst - but i just started, but i imagine for the players - who would like to join pvp? That they would get pretty scared or intimidated by the auctions of so called “professionels” that do nothing but point fingers before game, mid-game and after game - this cant be honor?

And sadly, I’m finding myself also filled with these emotions, since you cant just run away or ignorer - i am also beginning to resort to TT when trying to defend myself .. but this is wrong of me also! but ... when players actually throw games in this manor and way ... i mean ... this cant be honor?

So I hope - that players Will listen, be paitient and just play - and believe in us new players > without f constant bullying. If you know we just started pvp - then live with the outcome - like you once did.

I’ve played honor one week, and ive been playing AL since 2012-2013 —-> ive never seen such an hostile envirioment, hope it changes and adjustments are made for those people who throw.

Ty so very much

GL & HF