Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    You’re defending rogues as in warriors/mages have all these op skills and yet why hasn’t a mage or warrior kill any rogue in vs? That’s right because rogue is overpowered again...

Warrior vs rogue, the rogue waits till jug is out, stuns you then 1combos you and you die.

Mage vs rogue, the rogue spams pots till curse and shield are down and boom 1combo and dead. And you think that’s balanced? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why on earth are you using curse in a vs with rogue. lol

Thats the problem I notice, yall are using the wrong skills.
    On my mage when I 1v1ed a rogue the only time I won was with light/gale/heal/shield.
    Curse is usually only used in clashes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaaaa View Post

On my mage when I 1v1ed a rogue the only time I won was with light/gale/heal/shield.
    Even if we don't use the wrong skills warrior still gets insta killed by rogue before he can even use a skill. Insta kill by 100% to 0% before you can even charge horn or press jugger to stay alive. Warrior gets killed through jugger in honor pvp too. I posted a video a few posts above of honor pvp #2, you can see some points I get one shot other times I die before I can skill and some times I am killed while having jugger on.
    If they want balance then they should make it like low level pvp where it takes time to kill someone, not 2 seconds. Check out some low level pvp YouTube videos, LV 15 and below. Rogues take time to kill each other, not one shot by _lucky_ skill timing and insta kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

You’re defending rogues as in warriors/mages have all these op skills and yet why hasn’t a mage or warrior kill any rogue in vs? That’s right because rogue is overpowered again...

Warrior vs rogue, the rogue waits till jug is out, stuns you then 1combos you and you die.

Mage vs rogue, the rogue spams pots till curse and shield are down and boom 1combo and dead. And you think that’s balanced? Lol

there are no pots in pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

But did you win?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    there are no pots in pvp
    Heal packs are sometimes referred to as pots

But did you win?

"The only time I won...."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Heal packs are sometimes referred to as pots

"The only time I won...."
    Thank you for being honest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Like encryptions said wars can't kill anyone. I ran around hitting a rog for 10 minutes and eventually we got bored and he killed me. That's fine, but good luck getting your aps if a war. Now for people that say a good war can cycle skills and if your a skilled war this is ok you can live forever doesn't play war. In clashes or 2v2 I don't use skills for me I use them for the team. Cycle skills and keep me alive is playing rogue . Even if I'm not in trouble I use horn for someone that is. I step in front of attacks or attackers even with out horn or jug. Take hits for the team. So no. Can't cycle skills and be immortal and a good tank.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

qweqweqweqwe
    Last edited by 30K; 06-27-2020 at 11:14 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

The thing with you guys is that you want to be a damage dealer. Come on now, we all know that tanks are for tanking, mages are for supporting, and rogues are for dealing damage. I don't get why you keep on insisting to buff your class or nerf rogues. I'm not saying this because I'm a rogue I'm saying this because that's the role of a rogue, to deal damage, I don't know why they should get nerfed when they are just doing what they are made to do in PvP which is to deal dmg/kill. If you so badly want to enjoy killing enemies to why not create a rogue character? Moreover, why would a tank/warrior deal as much damage as a rogue in PVP, isn't your job to tank? No offense. Just my opinion and perspective on this issue.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 30K For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    The thing with you guys is that you want to be a damage dealer. Come on now, we all know that tanks are for tanking, mages are for supporting, and rogues are for dealing damage. I don't get why you keep on insisting to buff your class or nerf rogues. I'm not saying this because I'm a rogue I'm saying this because that's the role of a rogue, to deal damage, I don't know why they should get nerfed when they are just doing what they are made to do in PvP which is to deal dmg/kill. If you so badly want to enjoy killing enemies to why not create a rogue character? Moreover, why would a tank/warrior deal as much damage as a rogue in PVP, isn't your job to tank? No offense. Just my opinion and perspective on this issue.
    Warriors don't need more damage they just need a small buff on their health or armor... Even if rogues are meant to be damage dealers they shouldn't be taking more than half my health with one aimed shot..
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Fellow warriors it’s okay your voices have been heard .

Alright, for those who still say;

“you’re just a nab tank”

“You don’t have skill”

“You’re just mashing the buttons”

“Blah blah blah”

Just take a look at my videos and judge for yourself. Most of you rogues(not all) even call it “balance”.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTudp...1mVx3uw/videos

“Exhibit A-H”

Now, how to resolve this problem? Simple,

-Buff Warrior Armor by 100-120(in total 160 or 180)
    Or
    -Buff Warrior Hp by 500-700(in total 6k-6.2k)

Or

-Nerf rogue crit, so max crit for rogue would be less than 11%. their damage isn’t the problem it’s their crit chance.

OR!!
    buff mage damage so they can take care of rogues. Since the original balance was

Warrior kills mage
    Mage KILLS Rogue
    Rogue kills warrior

Right now it’s

Rogue kill warrior
    Rogue kill mage
    Warrior kill mage
    Mage kill nada.

So it works like this, nerf rogue crit or buff the other classes. For those who say “you warriors just want damage” no we don’t, we want to be able to tank, you rogues can keep your damage, I just want to be strong enough not to die instantly.

Btw not saying it’s impossible to kill rogues in vs it’s possible, if you want any tips? Your best best is Jugg,axe,hammer,heal. Everything else does not work! Also it helps a lot too if you rush to the mana first.

I’d happy to further my testing with any rogue who’s been pvping endgame for the past 3 years straight . Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

“you’re just a nab tank”

“You don’t have skill”

“Blah blah blah”

Just take a look at my videos and judge for yourself. Most of you rogues(not all) even call it “balance”.

“Exhibit A-H”

Or

Or

-Nerf rogue crit, so max crit for rogue would be less than 11%. their damage isn’t the problem it’s their crit chance.

OR!!
    buff mage damage so they can take care of rogues. Since the original balance was

Warrior kills mage
    Mage KILLS Rogue
    Rogue kills warrior

Right now it’s

Rogue kill warrior
    Rogue kill mage
    Warrior kill mage
    Mage kill nada.

So it works like this, nerf rogue crit or buff the other classes. For those who say “you warriors just want damage” no we don’t, we want to be able to tank, you rogues can keep your damage, I just want to be strong enough not to die instantly.

Btw not saying it’s impossible to kill rogues in vs it’s possible, if you want any tips? Your best best is Jugg,axe,hammer,heal. Everything else does not work! Also it helps a lot too if you rush to the mana first.

I’d happy to further my testing with any rogue who’s been pvping endgame for the past 3 years straight . Thanks.

Lovely vid mate,

The word "nerf" is always so scary.

Just buff up the Warrior's armor and the mages dmg >.<

Leave the rogues alone!

Scale it so that the mage can kill a rogue but not the tanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

“you’re just a nab tank”

“You don’t have skill”

“Blah blah blah”

“Exhibit A-H”

Or

Or

OR!!

Warrior kills mage
    Mage KILLS Rogue
    Rogue kills warrior

Right now it’s

Rogue kill warrior
    Rogue kill mage
    Warrior kill mage
    Mage kill nada.

You failed to heal in time in exhibit A,
    You got 2 combos on yourself in exhibit B, ofc you would die,
    You switched to only one attacking skill in exhibit C and still almost killed the rogue,
    You started with 90% and an active dot nox effect in exhibit D and would have survived if you used heal after the first combo,
    You played with vb in exhibit E and healed before you even got damage on you, you didn't pull the rogue away from packs and kept hitting right there with only a slightly increased auto attack and axe due to vb instead of using skyward smash,
    Yes, exhibit F was quite a bit of damage in one combo, but this is not the norm. Rogues don't even onecombo themselves in a vs.
    You didn't charge axe every time in exhibit G and still got the rogue close to 0, even though axe is your only attacking skill and you just use auto attack to kill otherwise.
    You also let the rogue take mana.
    First heal in exhibit G should be after the first combo, not after the second. Then you say venge is bad against rogues after you used it from exhibit A till F. Then in the next battle you started with vb again and failed to charge heal, so you got killed. Then in the next vs, where you healed properly you swap your skyward smash for jugg and end up using one attack skill and auto attack again, don't pull rogue away from packs and try to stun with skyward smash, since you swapped it for jugg, then in the last fight you almost got the rogue down while using the proper skill set the only time during all of your exhibits, even though you didn't charge skyward smash every time.
    I'm not saying rogues don't have a benefit, but I'm saying that you played with the wrong skills and did many mistakes, which the tanks that are more experienced in vsing won't make after they get used to proper heal and jugg timing in honor pvp and if you didn't make some of these mistakes you could've made some kills. You weren't far from killing the rogues.
    A tank like Leiys would've killed them most of the times.
    Last edited by Pxoo; 06-28-2020 at 06:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Let's start saying that this new honor pvp is a big success for a good 90%.
    I will release some feedback for mage.
    All works really good and these new mode promote the teamwork instead of crazy gears.
    I ve just some few adjustment for my class.
    1) the mana and mana regeneration provided by cure it s very small. I know that amount of mana is primary based so with a low primary we have the effect to regen a very small amount for us and our team.
    2) as for the mana the same for healt, but in that case u need just a little adjustment.
    3) the crit value is 2 % so u have bad interaction with crit mechanics (light strike bonus dmg on crit and fast skill in general). All class should have a proper default crit value so they can benefit from crit based mechanics.
    4) the armor is 31. So we have the same problem with the crit, because buff or debuff of armor won't work (charged gale give 50% armor but if ur armor is 0 that value still 0). Again all class needs a proper default value of armor so interaction will work in a correct way.
    5) the 2 weapons are very similar in stats I personally prefer very different stats and try different stiles in game.
    Also gun have 300 hp and 180 dmg less than staff, 90% will go for staff hands down because gun result very weak.

Out of this the result is very good, games are really funny and required a lot of honor very good job.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dispressor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    You failed to heal in time in exhibit A,
    You got 2 combos on yourself in exhibit B, ofc you would die,
    You switched to only one attacking skill in exhibit C and still almost killed the rogue,
    You started with 90% and an active dot nox effect in exhibit D and would have survived if you used heal after the first combo,
    You played with vb in exhibit E and healed before you even got damage on you, you didn't pull the rogue away from packs and kept hitting right there with only a slightly increased auto attack and axe due to vb instead of using skyward smash,
    Yes, exhibit F was quite a bit of damage in one combo, but this is not the norm. Rogues don't even onecombo themselves in a vs.
    You didn't charge axe every time in exhibit G and still got the rogue close to 0, even though axe is your only attacking skill and you just use auto attack to kill otherwise.
    You also let the rogue take mana.
    First heal in exhibit G should be after the first combo, not after the second. Then you say venge is bad against rogues after you used it from exhibit A till F. Then in the next battle you started with vb again and failed to charge heal, so you got killed. Then in the next vs, where you healed properly you swap your skyward smash for jugg and end up using one attack skill and auto attack again, don't pull rogue away from packs and try to stun with skyward smash, since you swapped it for jugg, then in the last fight you almost got the rogue down while using the proper skill set the only time during all of your exhibits, even though you didn't charge skyward smash every time.
    I'm not saying rogues don't have a benefit, but I'm saying that you played with the wrong skills and did many mistakes, which the tanks that are more experienced in vsing won't make after they get used to proper heal and jugg timing in honor pvp and if you didn't make some of these mistakes you could've made some kills. You weren't far from killing the rogues.
    A tank like Leiys would've killed them most of the times.
    If you think you can do better then me by all means, go ahead. Record a vs against rogue. Let me know how it turns out.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think we need a lower ping in honor pvp thou

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Go learn how to play rogues arent op(only aim shot is), and mages have op curse and shield, tanks have jugg and horn. In matches 2mages 2tanks is still best pt, tanks use jugg, mages full pt with charged fireball/windmill and curse them, then spam attacks and boom everyone dead
    Yes rogues deal the best damage, but they have no defensive skill, like mage or tank, even our heal is the worse we drop pots and before we get it we are pulled by tanks or stunned by mages.

The prob here is there should be no lb, cause tanks will score low since they Are mostly for tanking

And if you want a buff for amour and dmg for tanks, also give rogues a health/amour buff caues they are like paper.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If all classes had crit, whats the point of being a rogue?. If all classes crit often everyone will have op damage and rogues will be left out cause no defencive stats/skills

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Mages can kill rogues it just takes skill.

Start with shield and the rogue will either attack and deal very low dmg or wait for shield to be over, when its over use curse and if your hp gets low heal.

Mages skill set should be
    1)fireball(stun)/ligthning, arcane shield, curse, heal.

I have won several rogues with my mage account. I am yet to try tanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Go learn how to play rogues arent op(only aim shot is), and mages have op curse and shield, tanks have jugg and horn. In matches 2mages 2tanks is still best pt, tanks use jugg, mages full pt with charged fireball/windmill and curse them, then spam attacks and boom everyone dead
    Yes rogues deal the best damage, but they have no defensive skill, like mage or tank, even our heal is the worse we drop pots and before we get it we are pulled by tanks or stunned by mages.

The prob here is there should be no lb, cause tanks will score low since they Are mostly for tanking

And if you want a buff for amour and dmg for tanks, also give rogues a health/amour buff caues they are like paper.
    No one tank wants damage, we want durability. How do we get that durability? By having an Hp buff. That’s all we are asking, we aren’t asking to be the new damage dealers. We just want to be able to survive just enough so we don’t get 1 combod or 1 shot at times. That’s it, nothing else.