Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

These!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just went and looked at all in Stable. +1 for 36 original pets.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Always use jugg for tank and shield for mages, and accept your fate that you have no shield if you are a rogue.
    I think its a bug cause i aimed shotted a tank without jugg and he didnt die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I ve asked many warriors, and they never got oneshot, altough from that video at 7.20 looks like something isn't working, maybe Futu can check if it's a bug.
    Anyway to really notice if it's a bug it should be tested in a vs, not in a clash.

Let's not start ask buff that buff this, this is how we ended to pvp 76 normal pvp (with deadly pets, insane stats and so on..)

If now it gonna start like this:
    1 ask "let's add at least nekro"
    then another increase my armor
    then another i want more mana lets add mishi, NO thanks!

Honor It s fine as it is, don't ask buffs to make your class better, or I ll start be selfish too and ask to buff mages cause they should be the highest dmg class.

If any warrior wanna have 8 kills per match,
    If any warrior wanna be immortal,
    If any rog want to kill all by their selves without need of mage to fill his mana
    If any rog wants to spawn other rog and mages with their easy speed set

STAY away from this PvP it's not for you, and don't come here to ask for buff to make your class stronger, you not gonna ruin this pvp too!

Matches are perfect, are funny friendly and balanced, skills is what matters!

P.s. for any future weak/unexperienced player who gonna ask for buff your class, remember:
    there are skilled warriors who already are immortal cause they know perfect healing/jugg timing (they dont go alone for getting cheap kills cause greedy) if you sync that timing with healing/mage shield covers, your warrior gonna be immortal, I ve seen it yesterday and today.
    there are skilled rogues who can get 8-10 kills per match cause they focus the right opponent to kill, they don't spam skills to any opponent (they use well their mana).

Just learn how to play before ask buff buff.

I don't want make fights (drama) but I want more skilled players that altough they are enjoying their matches right now, to come here on forum and talk, cause sadly a part of people who come here to give their opinion, it's to buff their class to win more in the future, they don't want balance, but just make adjustement to fit their game style which doesn't belong to Honor PvP, and it isn't healthy.

@Goldy king if you want I wanna test with you the rog oneshot when you are free, let's see whatsup with it =)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Can warriors get more hp/armor? We get one shot in pvp. Can the honor gears be heroic too so they are at the top of our list in inventory? Honor the heroic.
    Im a war and i dont get one shot as u say .-. War for taunt and take dmg not to kill unless u can hit some1 low hp and get kill .-.

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You are not expirenced everything is balanced, tanks hardly die if they use jugg and horn well. Mages use shield and curse and are probably best. Rogues here kill opponents by waiting for jugg or shield to go off then rush em.

Everything is balsnced
    Rogues have no shield but can deal daamage.
    Tanks have defence skills, and ok attack whick can be very effective if charged.
    Mages are inbetween, they got a shield, curse and moderate damage.

So thats how its supposed to be you cant be an immortal tank like at lvl 76 that can be immortal and deal damage. Thats what broke thegame.
    Now its by skill to win so stop being lazy and try to get cheap kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I ve asked many warriors, and they never got oneshot, altough from that video at 7.20 looks like something isn't working, maybe Futu can check if it's a bug.
    Anyway to really notice if it's a bug it should be tested in a vs, not in a clash.

Let's not start ask buff that buff this, this is how we ended to pvp 76 normal pvp (with deadly pets, insane stats and so on..)

If now it gonna start like this:
    1 ask "let's add at least nekro"
    then another increase my armor
    then another i want more mana lets add mishi, NO thanks!

Honor It s fine as it is, don't ask buffs to make your class better, or I ll start be selfish too and ask to buff mages cause they should be the highest dmg class.

If any warrior wanna have 8 kills per match,
    If any warrior wanna be immortal,
    If any rog want to kill all by their selves without need of mage to fill his mana
    If any rog wants to spawn other rog and mages with their easy speed set

STAY away from this PvP it's not for you, and don't come here to ask for buff to make your class stronger, you not gonna ruin this pvp too!

Matches are perfect, are funny friendly and balanced, skills is what matters!

P.s. for any future weak/unexperienced player who gonna ask for buff your class, remember:
    there are skilled warriors who already are immortal cause they know perfect healing/jugg timing (they dont go alone for getting cheap kills cause greedy) if you sync that timing with healing/mage shield covers, your warrior gonna be immortal, I ve seen it yesterday and today.
    there are skilled rogues who can get 8-10 kills per match cause they focus the right opponent to kill, they don't spam skills to any opponent (they use well their mana).

Just learn how to play before ask buff buff.

I don't want make fights (drama) but I want more skilled players that altough they are enjoying their matches right now, to come here on forum and talk, cause sadly a part of people who come here to give their opinion, it's to buff their class to win more in the future, they don't want balance, but just make adjustement to fit their game style which doesn't belong to Honor PvP, and it isn't healthy.

@Goldy king if you want I wanna test with you the rog oneshot when you are free, let's see whatsup with it =)
    What’s you’re IGN? Also, I’ve only tested with one rogue in vs. (The rogue is one of the top skilled rogues)

My ign: Thegoldenking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I am very happy that people who ask for it finally got what they ask for, the mode seem balanced when playing team strategy but please don't ask to add kills to kdr as almost only rogue can get kills in this mode, maybe instead add 1 kill/victory per team win in a honor category?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Can the honor shield variant please get an upgrade? The 200+ HP & 270- Base damage doesn't help the situation at all, since rogues/mages can do 400 per hit on average to 600 minimum.

I suggest the shield weapon variant gives a 800 or 600+ HP buff and a 195- in base damage reduction instead of 270- and 150+ in base armor statistically.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    What’s you’re IGN? Also, I’ve only tested with one rogue in vs. (The rogue is one of the top skilled rogues)

My ign: Thegoldenking.

Heyo im pmed you

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

So first - thanks for all of the feedback on Honor PvP! This first day of public testing has resulted in an array of important adjustments. I look forward to hearing more from you as the test progresses over the weekend!

We remain keenly focused on Honor gear statistics - so continued feedback in this area is critically important to us.

In response to feedback on the number of / variety of Pets available in Honor PvP I have been reviewing the possibilities to see what can be done in the short-term. As you know, quite a few of the Epic and Legendary Pets are pretty powerful - and, I'm sorry to say, this power could prevent them from ever being allowed in the Arena of Honor. There are other Common and Rare pets that can provide a bit of variation in play-style, but these choices are pretty minimal. So from my vantage right now it looks like the options are to disrupt balance by adding OP Pets (which will essentially become a quick race to determine which one is the most OP one and that becomes the only pet that anyone uses in Honor), or to offer minimal choices that don't feel like they have much of an impact on your play-style. Neither of these option is attractive - so I plan to keep thinking about how to approach it and to stay open to your suggestions on the matter ;-)

Thanks again! See you in the arena!!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So first - thanks for all of the feedback on Honor PvP! This first day of public testing has resulted in an array of important adjustments. I look forward to hearing more from you as the test progresses over the weekend!

We remain keenly focused on Honor gear statistics - so continued feedback in this area is critically important to us.

In response to feedback on the number of / variety of Pets available in Honor PvP I have been reviewing the possibilities to see what can be done in the short-term. As you know, quite a few of the Epic and Legendary Pets are pretty powerful - and, I'm sorry to say, this power could prevent them from ever being allowed in the Arena of Honor. There are other Common and Rare pets that can provide a bit of variation in play-style, but these choices are pretty minimal. So from my vantage right now it looks like the options are to disrupt balance by adding OP Pets (which will essentially become a quick race to determine which one is the most OP one and that becomes the only pet that anyone uses in Honor), or to offer minimal choices that don't feel like they have much of an impact on your play-style. Neither of these option is attractive - so I plan to keep thinking about how to approach it and to stay open to your suggestions on the matter ;-)

Thanks again! See you in the arena!!
    As for the pet situation, I have an idea. Add “New” ‘Honor PvP’ pets. For instance, a pet with Good Stats but bad Arcane Ability. I’ll provide a few examples.

Ex;

1.) Op stats/bad arcane ability.

Stats: 20 str 2% damage
    AA: Chance to bleed.

2.) bad stats/ op arcane ability.

Stats: 5 str, .5% damage
    AA: freeze for 1-2 seconds

And it could vary, it could be 10 str/int 1% damage, burn for 1-2 seconds, 25 dex, Chance to stun for 1 second, etc. these are just examples.

If this turns out to be a bad idea, you could always change it back to the 3 pets we have right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

So which Epic/Legendary Pets do you find not to powerful and balanced then? Based on Class Roles? Can you make a Vote Poll Thread with this list where we can discuss these Pets for balance purposes and Vote as a community?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I know this is useless for pvp, but let us change at least vanities in the honor zone xD

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

think the event is pretty fair. More skills needed to win now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

No kdr leaderboard pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It feels like were doing a lv41 pvp.

Balanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

rogues too over powered. Warrior and mage need higher stats or high dmg

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yjay For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I do think it promotes team play and builds class skills. With a team comprised of each class it's ok. Two mages is painful because they can just cycle curse and your dead. In general this shouldn't replace tdm or ctf. I would keep kdr out of it permanently and make people earn their aps the way everyone else did, the hard way. It makes a good training grounds where people can learn and not have it count against them. Can do leaderboard and awards but not aps/kdr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I do think it promotes team play and builds class skills. With a team comprised of each class it's ok. Two mages is painful because they can just cycle curse and your dead. In general this shouldn't replace tdm or ctf. I would keep kdr out of it permanently and make people earn their aps the way everyone else did, the hard way. It makes a good training grounds where people can learn and not have it count against them. Can do leaderboard and awards but not aps/kdr.
    It would be nice if this awarded kdr and aps. Nowadays in TDM its a battle of who has the most gold to spend for the best gear. This mode sets the bar equal for everyone. An LB is sorta meh, it failed last time due to people dummy farming, would suck to see that happening again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaaaa View Post
    It would be nice if this awarded kdr and aps. Nowadays in TDM its a battle of who has the most gold to spend for the best gear. This mode sets the bar equal for everyone. An LB is sorta meh, it failed last time due to people dummy farming, would suck to see that happening again.
    While that may be true, it is unlikely but possible, for someone to dummy farm.

I say unlikely because Honor PvP is only for level 76, it’s really difficult to find an empty room.

Also, it’s possible because players could have multiple devices and use them to go on opposite sides and get free kills like that way too.