Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
There should be an addition to the random selection that if you faced one game with a player, you shouldn't get the same player again for the next match. This can be good or bad for the ranking points, depending on if the player is good or bad.

Sometimes, the game will pair me up with a bad player for 8 games in a row, then a good player for 2 games, then the same bad player for another 3-4 games. It can also be reversed, so I think there should be something added that ensures the next round of team members you get will be different. At the higher ranks, this is important that way one team does not get consistently "lucky" or "unlucky", so to speak.

Additionally, I think that tank's HP OR Armor should be boosted up a little. Please note, I said OR - not both, unless it's a healthy balance of both. Also, movement speed should be left alone - as when movement speed gets too high then ping doesn't update game position properly. We already see this in other aspects of the game and I do not think we should introduce it to this aspect of the game as well. So, thank you for being cautious with adding movement speed to the game.

For pets, when new pets are allowed and new gear is allowed, please do not make things PROC-based. This can often ruin PvP, so please be very wary with adding OP procs to this section of the game.

There are a few more things I can comment on, but I don't know of a solution to those issues yet so I will refrain from adding them until I find a solution that may work.

Thank you for this game update, it is awesome!
yes

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk