Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I don't see any other thread so I guess this is the one we make suggestions and give feedback about honor PvP. After a few matches, I found out 3 relatively big issues in the "new" crypt map in ranked honor PvP.

1st there are no mana packs and/or heal packs and/or speed "buff". This can result as a disadvantage to the team that just won the fight as their rogue will have 0 mana, or if the mage heals her she will have 35-40%.

2nd the time that it need to get back to the fight after you die feels like an eternity. It takes approximately 10-20 seconds, whereas in blood beach map it is like 5-10 seconds. This can make a difference especially when you are a war, as by the time you get back to the fighting spot, your team is probably dead. Idk what can be done about this but I had to bring it up

And last but not least, I think that the respawn process isn't working "correctly, as for example when there is a team fight outside of a spawn room, some players spawn on the same spawn side that there fight is going on and others on the opposite one. This can lead into free kills as the trapped players got nowhere to go and it is eventually a 3v1 or 3v2

I am not exactly sure about the 3rd statement but I think I saw it happen some times. I hope you @Cinco can look into these things
    Ty

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Last edited by Polosam; 11-06-2020 at 07:24 PM.