Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    While that may be true, it is unlikely but possible, for someone to dummy farm.

I say unlikely because Honor PvP is only for level 76, it’s really difficult to find an empty room.

Also, it’s possible because players could have multiple devices and use them to go on opposite sides and get free kills like that way too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Also, there are people in pier selling pvp kills. Have seen em myself. Would be very easy to just go pay them "x" gold for "x" honor pvp kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

could you please move the exit button after a pvp match has ended (20 kills in tdm for example) to another location, since it's directly above your skills and you don't notice the match is about to end in the thrill of the fight, so you quite often leave by accident.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Honor pvp is fun, a bit of nostalgia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Also would level the field if they get rid of gold loot and boss damage but that isn't happening. Unfair that people get 100k+ per boss in evg after spending 300m on gear? I don't see the difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

This has nothing to do with the test trials but when this mode will be released for good, maybe add an honor set to all types of token vendors so that all level brackets can enjoy this mode?
    On another note, the mode is like how PvP used to be before the speed sets, awakenings, pet and weapon crazies. Hope it stays untouched by all the crazies of current PvP, even pet slotting.
    Last edited by Bundlos; 06-27-2020 at 01:07 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation

Thank you devs, i can tell you guys worked really hard on this Honor PvP mode. You guys excelled at formulating such a balanced and enjoyable battle ground.

It's perfection. Everything's balanced, victories are now appropriately situated due to actually having to play the game using your brain and not mashing buttons.

Skills & Teamwork should've always been the staple of PvP Since Arcane Legends launch. I highly recommend you guys abolish normal PvP (It's dead weight, get rid of it) and start working on Honor PvP instead.

After it's beta, please enable CTF/TDM kills on it. Thx!

PS: I understand why some people are struggling to give honor PvP a chance and bother with the broken, empty and brain dribbling normal PvP instead. Because Honor PvP actually tests your skills/teamwork/strategies and that is too hard for them. luls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Thank you devs, i can tell you guys worked really hard on this Honor PvP mode. You guys excelled at formulating such a balanced and enjoyable battle ground.

It's perfection. Everything's balanced, victories are now appropriately situated due to actually having to play the game using your brain and not mashing buttons.

Skills & Teamwork should've always been the staple of PvP Since Arcane Legends launch. I highly recommend you guys abolish normal PvP (It's dead weight, get rid of it) and start working on Honor PvP instead.

After it's beta, please enable CTF/TDM kills on it. Thx!

PS: I understand why some people are struggling to give honor PvP a chance and bother with the broken, empty and brain dribbling normal PvP instead. Because Honor PvP actually tests your skills/teamwork/strategies and that is too hard for them. luls
    Removing the normal PvP isn't a good idea. People spent hundreds of millions to be geared up for it. It will be a huge loss for them

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I do support the idea of keeping the pvp as only the honor mode, to the capped players: it will keep activity, fairness and avoid cheating (dummy farming).

The pvp leaderbords should exclusively count the honor kills (that must count on kdr ofc): it s unfair if people asks to not count on their kdr, why they do that? To keep their 10k kills 0 death dummy farm clean? That are not pvpers, are just "pve" players who uses cheap cheats to gain lb banner. Many did that so it's ok, but dont discuss pvp issues and try influence devs to ruin this mode for real pvpers. To be honest now you see more fake kdrs than real ones.

Anyway, I had another idea to implement this pvp and its future leaderbords:
    Since we have total of 5 pvp maps devided into 3 different pvp style this is how leaderbords should work for me, to avoid cheating and have maps always full:

PvP map rotation: sts did that in the past for heroic pets in the twilight locks why not also for maps?

Rotation of maps every week for every kind of pvp style
    Tdm: 1 week blood beach, next week trulle forest
    FFA: 1 week nightmare arena, next week last standing mode
    CTF: always opened, but leaderbords only for Flags (impossible to cheat flags I guess).

Every week 2 maps will be closed so to concentrare players in only 3 rooms per week, 1 for each pvp style. Moreover we will not only avoid dummy farming but the real honor pvpers lb winner will face all the pvp styles to be on the top (as original players did).

That said, to go to Cinco's priority about balanced stats, we have a problem. Clashes are perfectly balanced, but we arent able to check vs dynamics (and its stats) because maps are full. Only trough 1v1 we can give right feedback on the stats of each class, can we have a solution for this? Maybe duel arena available with honor gears just for testing?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Its balanced, rogues are like paper and die essily, tanks last long. Now its not by awakes or gears but by skills, i have seen tanks who dont die and know how to schufle between jugg and horn. Learn how to play all over again and stop looking for cheap kills

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skolking For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    This has nothing to do with the test trials but when this mode will be released for good, maybe add an honor set to all types of token vendors so that all level brackets can enjoy this mode?
    On another note, the mode is like how PvP used to be before the speed sets, awakenings, pet and weapon crazies. Hope it stays untouched by all the crazies of current PvP, even pet slotting.
    Many will use bot at lower brackets for sure

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Here, enjoy video 2.
    https://youtu.be/hfXAZczIoPA

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaaaa View Post
    It would be nice if this awarded kdr and aps. Nowadays in TDM its a battle of who has the most gold to spend for the best gear. This mode sets the bar equal for everyone. An LB is sorta meh, it failed last time due to people dummy farming, would suck to see that happening again.
    If we talk about the kills of course the bar is not equal for everyone, rogue have get most of the kill in every match i have play, this is why i suggest to allow for example 1 kill count for the team for every victory, in a separate honor kdr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It would also be nice if the mana packs respawned quicker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I think we need a honor pve zone where I'm given gold loot and boss damage gear free so I don't need to buy it. That way I can farm map for millions fairly. If we had all the 10 evasive/elusive bosses in there that would be great to. Maybe have waves that had all the bosses in it at level 1 so I can get my boss aps done. Just make the gold drop high and mobs/bosses low level so I don't die while gold farming. Now that would take some skills!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Very enjoyable far more so than normal pvp.

Please keep this and let stats from the honour versions count towards AP as I would love to finally work on those

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Rogue always OP.. feel bored playing tank never won any single vsing against rogue its not balanced for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fajaratulnaj View Post
    Rogue always OP.. feel bored playing tank never won any single vsing against rogue its not balanced for me
    This is a perfect chance for STS to bring back the old school balance.

Warrior kills mage

Mage kills rogue

Rogue kills warrior.

Atm it’s rogue kills anything XC

-Warrior needs Armor or Hp buff

-Mage needs damage buff.

Till mage can kill rogue in vs, then it’s balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I think we need a honor pve zone where I'm given gold loot and boss damage gear free so I don't need to buy it. That way I can farm map for millions fairly. If we had all the 10 evasive/elusive bosses in there that would be great to. Maybe have waves that had all the bosses in it at level 1 so I can get my boss aps done. Just make the gold drop high and mobs/bosses low level so I don't die while gold farming. Now that would take some skills!
    I feel like the only people who really really dislike Honor PVP are those who PVP at endgame and aren't used to relying on anything but their expensive gear.

Just take it easy and have fun, its only a Test, you can always go back to tdm...sheesh.
    Last edited by Sophiaaaa; 06-27-2020 at 04:13 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophiaaaa For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Wtf dude, havnt you played dont be bias, mages use curse and boom everyone dead. And warriors on jugg are impossible to kill, rogues have no shield, mages have 50%dmg reduction shield, war have 65% reduce jugg and horn, rogues have only razor shield which is not a shield and buffs dodge which is useless, rogues die like paper.
    Everything is balanced each class have strengths and weakness.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Wtf dude, havnt you played dont be bias, mages use curse and boom everyone dead. And warriors on jugg are impossible to kill, rogues have no shield, mages have 50%dmg reduction shield, war have 65% reduce jugg and horn, rogues have only razor shield which is not a shield and buffs dodge which is useless, rogues die like paper.
    Everything is balanced each class have strengths and weakness.
    You’re defending rogues as in warriors/mages have all these op skills and yet why hasn’t a mage or warrior kill any rogue in vs? That’s right because rogue is overpowered again...

Warrior vs rogue, the rogue waits till jug is out, stuns you then 1combos you and you die.

Mage vs rogue, the rogue spams pots till curse and shield are down and boom 1combo and dead. And you think that’s balanced? Lol