Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Lol all buff my sugestion is

Buff tank amour by 150, hp by 300.

And my sugestion is each team must have one of each class

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I have never seen a tank one shotted only in encryp's video which i think is a bug and should be fixed(cause charged aim only drops my mages hp to 42% or less and 78% with shield. Tanks can only be combo to death, if they get stunned, and everyone gets stunned and combod to death. Have you played as a rogue, maybe you can manage to kill someone but once anyone targets you you are dead, we have no defence and the most useless form of healing.

Yes tanks should get that bug fixed or get a 120amour and 500hp buff, but rogues should not get nerfed cause they will be useless, the only thing they have is dmg, they have no defence at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I ve Said that all class should have a proper default crit value, that means rogs have best followed by mages and tanks.
    But a value of crit is needed because a 2% have no sense and all crit mechanics won't work.
    And talking about vs, you can win on a rog, but you have to save curse for late as well as cure, and trust me when ur shield go down curse will not save u from a high dmg combo. winrate against a rogue is kind of low about just 20%.
    So don't tell false information if u vs a skilled rogue you win not that easy, on the other hand mage did great in tdm and I'm fine with that.
    I mean a support class aren't meant to Excell in vs but will be more useful in tdm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    I have never seen a tank one shotted only in encryp's video which i think is a bug and should be fixed(cause charged aim only drops my mages hp to 42% or less and 78% with shield. Tanks can only be combo to death, if they get stunned, and everyone gets stunned and combod to death. Have you played as a rogue, maybe you can manage to kill someone but once anyone targets you you are dead, we have no defence and the most useless form of healing.

Yes tanks should get that bug fixed or get a 120amour and 500hp buff, but rogues should not get nerfed cause they will be useless, the only thing they have is dmg, they have no defence at all
    Yes if we get stunned they can easily kill us which is understandable. But sometimes you don’t need to get stunned to get 1 combod,
    “Exhibit D and F”.

Yes a simple buff like that, would be sufficient. 120 armor and 500hp. Nothing else or if they think that’s too overpowered 100 armor and 400 hp would be good aswell. So when rogue gets their critical Hit combos, it won’t drop us down to less than 15. 20-25% seems more reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Please devs, don't buff/nerf anything.

Honor PvP is absolutely perfect. As you guys can see, the people who are complaining for buffs/nerfs are: Warriors,Mages,Rogues.

Do you notice a pattern? I mean absolutely No disrespect, zero. But these posts seem to have come into fruition from complete boredom & frustration regarding Honor PvP's features.

Thank you for this PvP mode, all it needs now is Kills/deaths enabled and a handful of balanced pets to be added. You guys did an amazing job

Please, i'm well aware that you guys very well know that any buff/nerf could completely collapse the entire house of cards you guys carefully put together.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Please devs, don't buff/nerf anything.

Honor PvP is absolutely perfect. As you guys can see, the people who are complaining for buffs/nerfs are: Warriors,Mages,Rogues.

Do you notice a pattern? I mean absolutely No disrespect, zero. But these posts seem to have come into fruition from complete boredom & frustration regarding Honor PvP's features.

Thank you for this PvP mode, all it needs now is Kills/deaths enabled and a handful of balanced pets to be added. You guys did an amazing job

Please, i'm well aware that you guys very well know that any buff/nerf could completely collapse the entire house of cards you guys carefully put together.
    Didn’t you also complain about warrior hp being low?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Part 2 of my honor pvp experience.
    You guys should check it out especially the devs
    https://youtu.be/MvddTU27rbg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    could you please move the exit button after a pvp match has ended (20 kills in tdm for example) to another location, since it's directly above your skills and you don't notice the match is about to end in the thrill of the fight, so you quite often leave by accident.
    please don't forget about this @Cinco, seems to go unnoticed >.>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

in honor pvp rogues and mages need less hp and more dmg, warriors need more hp (atm warrior die from 2 rogue's combo its just a joke lol).
    Last edited by reyals; 06-30-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    in honor pvp rogues and mages need less hp and more dmg, warriors need more hp (atm warrior die from 2 rogue's combo its just a joke lol).
    First of all...

Rogues are able to burst mages/rogue in any situation (1v1-4v4) if not shielded ofc. (i mean its their job right?)

It's true that they can 2 combo warriors that dont have jugg in use. (where i dont really see a huge problem since you have the ability to deny that as a warrior)

Rogues: what would a damage increase for rogues do? Exactly...one combo everyone without any effort.
    Rogues reli on precise combo timing to use the window between warrior heals to kill exposed/volunerable targets.

Mages: A little dmg increase wouldnt hurt tbh but reducing their health will make them to volunerable.
    Mages are also more of an suportive kinda class which is able to deny rogues from dealing heavy damage by using curse since stacked nox hurts rogues alot. Also mages are needed to restore the teams mana and safe them with their heal very often. (the hp and mana healing should be a bit higher imo)

Warriors: I agree that warriors should maybe receive a little buff in hp or armor even tho 2 tanks are able to survive quite long in a 4v4 if heal and jugg timing is used well. It would make no sense to make Warriors almost unkillable to maintain the fun of the gamemode.

Feel free to leave ur opinion below
    lets make the best out of honor pvp!
    Have a nice day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Mages can kill rogues it just takes skill.

Start with shield and the rogue will either attack and deal very low dmg or wait for shield to be over, when its over use curse and if your hp gets low heal.

Mages skill set should be
    1)fireball(stun)/ligthning, arcane shield, curse, heal.

I have won several rogues with my mage account. I am yet to try tanks
    This doesnt work out if ur vsing a rogue that has a slight bit of skill.
    [curse only deals heavy damage to nox or razor shield if rogue stays close to you(which doesnt make much sense xd)]
    And neither is needed to kill a mage.
    After shield is gone your dead after one or two combos depending on crit damage.

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

First, thanks for making this public test of "Honor PvP" a great success! Tons of great feedback and gobs of data for us to analyze :-)

Incoming changes will be quite small but still rather meaningful - especially considering the delicate nature of Honor Gear balance:
    Warriors will indeed get a slight increase to defense while using the Sword+Shield weapon and a very slight increase to damage using the 2H Sword.
    Sorcerers will get a tiny bit of additional damage from both of their weapons and Rogues will gain a small amount of additional health.

I spent the weekend testing and deliberating about Pet offerings and have decided to leave things as they are for the immediate future. The Pets that could be included in the Honor array that do not upset balance do not represent any real tactical choice, leaving only Pets that violate the balance and push players towards 'one companion to rule them all.' I feel that the best course of action is to leave Honor Pets as they are for the duration of our first 'Ranked' Honor PvP Season and begin plans for Honor-Specific pets that offer the right degree of tactical choice without the over-powered features that mess things up.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    First, thanks for making this public test of "Honor PvP" a great success! Tons of great feedback and gobs of data for us to analyze :-)

Incoming changes will be quite small but still rather meaningful - especially considering the delicate nature of Honor Gear balance:
    Warriors will indeed get a slight increase to defense while using the Sword+Shield weapon and a very slight increase to damage using the 2H Sword.
    Sorcerers will get a tiny bit of additional damage from both of their weapons and Rogues will gain a small amount of additional health.

I spent the weekend testing and deliberating about Pet offerings and have decided to leave things as they are for the immediate future. The Pets that could be included in the Honor array that do not upset balance do not represent any real tactical choice, leaving only Pets that violate the balance and push players towards 'one companion to rule them all.' I feel that the best course of action is to leave Honor Pets as they are for the duration of our first 'Ranked' Honor PvP Season and begin plans for Honor-Specific pets that offer the right degree of tactical choice without the over-powered features that mess things up.
    sounds great thank you,
    will the exit button be moved?
    Last edited by Pxoo; 07-01-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Idk if this has been suggested already, if not, i think the guild Bg With honor system could be a good way to bring back (a bit at least) this kind of clashes and ofc make em' so interesting and fair, Maybe in the future the rankeds also could be about guild teams and rise up by team too :3

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Significant armor Increase tuned for all classes (not the 24 armor we currently have). Dmg or Health should also be tweaked to compensate for the armor change.

Currently, skill armor debuffs; Axe, Shadow pierce, Aim shot, and skill armor buffs; Gale, along with armor passive are deemed useless upgrades, or not an option. There are less variety of strategies with this.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Are locations take in consideration in this zone? Just asking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    Idk if this has been suggested already, if not, i think the guild Bg With honor system could be a good way to bring back (a bit at least) this kind of clashes and ofc make em' so interesting and fair, Maybe in the future the rankeds also could be about guild teams and rise up by team too :3

+1 would be a nice idea

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Add in ranked pvp that if a player leaves the map then player is blocked from joining any other pvp match for 30 minutes - 1 hour.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #139
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    Are locations take in consideration in this zone? Just asking

No. Location bonuses do not affect Honor zones.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Add in ranked pvp that if a player leaves the map then player is blocked from joining any other pvp match for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
    Agree