Thread: Mage Class Regarding Honor PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Mage Class Regarding Honor PvP

Ive been tryin out the honor pvp, all i can say is rogues are too op as always xd but lets not talk abt this for now..

lets talk about mage, mages highest dmg is probably lightning crit ( and lightning crit is nowhere near powerful as aimed shot ) and honor set only gives mage 5% crit or lower, im usin light curse shield heal as my skill loadout.
    and warrior dmg is higher than mage idk if its made this way, basically mage rn is the most squishy, lowest damage class among all 3. like its almost impossible to win 1v1 against a rogue ( if the rogue knows how2play ) when all they do is just wait for ur curse to ran out while waitin with their health packs, the only way for me to beat a rogue is probably if my lightning crit 2-3x but that chance is way too low.

i tried testing my damage with a rogue in party, just to test the dmg, and mage pretty much do no damage lol, like fr i charged my normal atk n lightning n ice non crit only make the rogue hp go down by 10%-15%. and a non crit pierce aimed from rogue took 40-50% hp of mage's health + rogue's cd are faster than mage and they pretty much always crit.

its just my suggestion of buffin mage :
    - Increase damage of lightning crit
    - More damage ( warriors got huge health damage n can tank, rogues got crazy crits n dmg, i think its fair if mage got the highest non crit damage among all class cus mage rn is just weak n squishy )
    - Buff the shield time, As i say above, rogues can just wait for packs without dying for the shield to run out cus mage cant deal enough damage to actually hurt the rogue.
    - Atleast buff mage so that it can actually make rogue use all packs while ur on shield lol, that damage is enough. rn rogue only need to wait for shield to finish n use 1 pack of health lel

what do u mage players think? or what do u think shud be buffed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    Ive been tryin out the honor pvp, all i can say is rogues are too op as always xd but lets not talk abt this for now..

lets talk about mage, mages highest dmg is probably lightning crit ( and lightning crit is nowhere near powerful as aimed shot ) and honor set only gives mage 5% crit or lower, im usin light curse shield heal as my skill loadout.
    and warrior dmg is higher than mage idk if its made this way, basically mage rn is the most squishy, lowest damage class among all 3. like its almost impossible to win 1v1 against a rogue ( if the rogue knows how2play ) when all they do is just wait for ur curse to ran out while waitin with their health packs, the only way for me to beat a rogue is probably if my lightning crit 2-3x but that chance is way too low.

i tried testing my damage with a rogue in party, just to test the dmg, and mage pretty much do no damage lol, like fr i charged my normal atk n lightning n ice non crit only make the rogue hp go down by 10%-15%. and a non crit pierce aimed from rogue took 40-50% hp of mage's health + rogue's cd are faster than mage and they pretty much always crit.

its just my suggestion of buffin mage :
    - Increase damage of lightning crit
    - More damage ( warriors got huge health damage n can tank, rogues got crazy crits n dmg, i think its fair if mage got the highest non crit damage among all class cus mage rn is just weak n squishy )
    - Buff the shield time, As i say above, rogues can just wait for packs without dying for the shield to run out cus mage cant deal enough damage to actually hurt the rogue.
    - Atleast buff mage so that it can actually make rogue use all packs while ur on shield lol, that damage is enough. rn rogue only need to wait for shield to finish n use 1 pack of health lel

what do u mage players think? or what do u think shud be buffed?
    You’re using the wrong skill sets... it’s Curse,heal,shield,wind skill.

Curse-debuffs all nearby enemies.
    Heal-heals mana/hp.
    Sheild-removes debuffs and reducing incoming damage.
    Wind skill- Removes debuffs, increasing armor by 50% and chance to stun.

You guys are probably the lowest damage class because your buffed curse makes up for it.

The only thing I do agree with, is rogue is a bit too strong. 1 combo tanks and sometimes even 1 shots them. We got the same problem, warrior uses jug, rogue outwaits jug, rushes for the mana, stuns us then 1combo us, And we die. Similar to your shield problem.

Our hp is almost similar to the other classes. Warriors don’t have huge damage or hp. Whatever your honor pvp mage HP is, add 250hp to that, and that’s our hp.

Here’s mine lol

In my opinion, mage is fine as it is. They’re curse makes up for it.

Warriors could use an armor or hp buff. Since rogues have most of the advantage again... OP skill Damage+Fast Skill CD+Op mana=class dominant.

If they do buff mage, it’s their damage by 50-100. Everything else is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    You’re using the wrong skill sets... it’s Curse,heal,shield,wind skill.

Curse-debuffs all nearby enemies.
    Heal-heals mana/hp.
    Sheild-removes debuffs and reducing incoming damage.
    Wind skill- Removes debuffs, increasing armor by 50% and chance to stun.

You guys are probably the lowest damage class because your buffed curse makes up for it.

The only thing I do agree with, is rogue is a bit too strong. 1 combo tanks and sometimes even 1 shots them. We got the same problem, warrior uses jug, rogue outwaits jug, rushes for the mana, stuns us then 1combo us, And we die. Similar to your shield problem.

Our hp is almost similar to the other classes. Warriors don’t have huge damage or hp. Whatever your honor pvp mage HP is, add 250hp to that, and that’s our hp.

Here’s mine lol

In my opinion, mage is fine as it is. They’re curse makes up for it.

Warriors could use an armor or hp buff. Since rogues have most of the advantage again... OP skill Damage+Fast Skill CD+Op mana=class dominant.

If they do buff mage, it’s their damage by 50-100. Everything else is fine.

Mages got 4,9k hp and 790 damage, 30 armor with staff.
    5.25k hp and 600 damage, 30 armor with gun.

i just think we deserve more damage tbh, we mages wanna farm kills like rogue too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

i just think we deserve more damage tbh, we mages wanna farm kills like rogue too
    I like how big, strong warriors get 63 armor and mages only get 34...... Really stupid to me, to be honest........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

If they do buff mage damage then they should also buff warrior HP or ARMOR.

Also, try maxing out curse. In both skill and mastery and watch the enemy team die rather quick XC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Mages are in a very nice position rn, played for a few hours on my rogue & mage. Both got the job done, just slightly faster with a rogue. Curse is OP as heck, no need to buff magey damage.