Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm leaving

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default I'm leaving

Alright I make posts, they get ignored. Someone makes a similar post, almost 30 people's including me go to it. It's that I'm bad at posting and you guys are thinkin, "JUGER sucks" now.... I don't know why it capitalized JUGER but I have to take a break from forums... From posting. I'm tired of this being ignored. You guys will know what I mean when there are only 3 people in forums. Ive never had 5 of more people in one of my posts. Sad? While everyone else gets attention.. Yea, I try my best to get at least some attention but, I'm wasting my time. This is not a rant. It's a goodbye. Delete this post and I'll certainly feel the likings. Yea, it's likely to happen. It's my birthday and I'm talking to myself..... For the ignorance!

Ps- I go into every post that's at home and sometimes browse the forum section.
    Last edited by Delphina; 02-14-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Main idea is I'm not making anymore posts>:/
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Sometimes only the more interesting posts get viewed. And often (no one likes to admit it), there is a bit of fame involved in it. If you're a well know poster who is a forum legend, or a new member, who is more likely to get more posts on a thread? Just hang on there, juger. You'll have your time to shine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default hey,,, my only poster..

:/ I'm not famous... Just a person. What makes. It. Fame. It. I. Guess I. L.oset. Loseg. Lodge. Loser**. I o. U. Me. Them.

Not interesting or famous:/ I'm one mighty sucking soldier who marched up and... What comes up must come down. I hit the floor real hard...

Ur right!!!!!!!!! D; that's why no one likes me and there's nothing I can do to make them like me!!!!!!!!;( forever noob... And I thought everyone was special. I'm just the exception....
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Im sorry you feel that way. I hate seeing someone sad.
    I don't remember seeing many of your posts to be honest, but im not a forum hound.
    I don't express myself well in words so I don't post much. I also don't have the knowledge
    in game many others do. I play alot considering my work schedule and family time, but
    I must admit I am more in it for the fun than to know or try to remember every part of the game.
    If it makes you feel better I will search all of your posts and comment on every one. That is not being
    sarcastic by the way. I really hate seeing people sad unless they are bad people. I don't know you so
    I can't say your a bad person. Try to smile. I find when your smiling others will come and smile with you.
    When your sad most people besides your close friends will simply walk away. Cheer up. Ill smile with you
    even if your sad and frustrated.

By the way I'm a pretty princess. Not an elf....
    See just laugh at me.
    hhahhaahahhahaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

You're not a noob. You just haven't had that golden moment post yet, but you will eventually. You'll have that one thread that's controversial enough to gain attention, and you'll feel the glory. Also, this "fame" is not just all about your post count (keep that in mind). Voice your input on different subjects, and try and answer people's questions. This will guarantee a good spot in the forums (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Econodeath View Post
    Im sorry you feel that way. I hate seeing someone sad.
    I don't remember seeing many of your posts to be honest, but im not a forum hound.
    I don't express myself well in words so I don't post much. I also don't have the knowledge
    in game many others do. I play alot considering my work schedule and family time, but
    I must admit I am more in it for the fun than to know or try to remember every part of the game.
    If it makes you feel better I will search all of your posts and comment on every one. That is not being
    sarcastic by the way. I really hate seeing people sad unless they are bad people. I don't know you so
    I can't say your a bad person. Try to smile. I find when your smiling others will come and smile with you.
    When your sad most people besides your close friends will simply walk away. Cheer up. Ill smile with you
    even if your sad and frustrated.

By the way I'm a pretty princess. Not an elf....
    See just laugh at me.
    hhahhaahahhahaa
    :/ :~/ eh aaaachoooooo!!>.< don't try going to my posts. They get deleted. But thx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Excluding myself thank you three for being my posters... Maybe I'll get the golden post soon.. Or I'll stay gray. I should be luck like wounded eagle or bilaxman .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

No problem, just keep what we said in mind. You've got potential, so use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I personally believe what adidaman is telling you is correct.
    And I like the fact you laughed at me..... LOL
    Remember smiles are fun. Everyone deserves to have fun!
    Im happy if I could at least bring that to the table for you to snack on.
    Keep smiling bud!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Bro, don't talk like that. You're cool, trust me. One of my first threads was favorite music to listen to while playing :/ just spark up the forums. Do something crazy cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Jugs..can I call you jugs? :O..I know you in game, and I'm here to tell you that ur one cool arse dude! happy bday brotha! (its mine too!) Keep your chin up!

P.s go white girls, go black girls, go tall girls, go fat girls.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I love everyones post! Don't get all angry, because lots of people look at yours, but they might not post. Look at all these people encouraging you to stay! This means you are important and us forumers don't want to see you go!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

This is a difficult decision for me. I try my hardest to ensure that I never post in any of your threads. I have your name blacklisted. But in this particular instance I have decided to post in this nobody's thread, just to state that I do ignore your threads. But at the same time of doing so, I am NOT ignoring your threads. GAHHHHHH

You just tricked me into posting in a thread of yours, which I originally made a point not to. Shenanigans.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I posted on the SL forum and got ignored...but I just take it in stride, there are highs and lows in forum visibility . I know I don't post on people's threads if I don't have anything new to add, so I never post on PvP threads because I don't PvP.

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Uuuuuuhuuuuu is a weird name for such a post... But I dnt ignore u lol
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

"everyone gets a trophy" generation.

Sorry to say bud, but that's just how life is. If you're sad about you're posts getting not being popular on a forum, just wait till you apply for a job, where you turn in dozens of applications and *no one* calls you back. Such is life.

Best way to deal with things like this is to suck it up. Learn from it, see what you're doing wrong or try to see what you're *not* doing, and comeback stronger and with a drive to succeed. Too many kids, actually even teenagers and adults nowadays have this entitled mindset, like they're entitled to something. When they don't get that attention that they thought they *deserved*, they cry and rage quit.

Like I said, suck it up and try harder the next time.

-------AEO-------

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Make a good title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Make friends