Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hoarding or Lost?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    Both, by the time you have stopped.

Many players got banned for many different reasons (you may know them) and there's a LOT of hoarders that are trying to increase the price of what they have.

Due to the ease that people have to do gold nowdays, regular stuff like "Ash" vanity set is getting not that regular...

-edit-
    Many players now not only "can" buy everything they want but they ARE buying everthing they want. All you have to do is farm and wait...

Welcome back to Arlor
    Wow thats crazy! Thanks bud Not gonna lie, I came back and the game is more farming friendly BUT you need to have a decent gl awaken. So it kinda contradicts a little.

Pros:
    •More events than before!

•(Just recently) More pvp support! FINALLY

•Devs seem to be working harder than before so that will pay off in the future

•Finally “new” vanities (some). Because back then around the time when i left the game, vanities were being recolored like crazy and was a big turn off.

Cons:
    •Absurd Economy inflation.

•Event unfortunately have all become the same: run tombs,kill, and repeat. Or run tombs until the boss appears.

•No content has been added for lower levels since i played in 2013. They only stack up levels and add like 1-3 new maps. Meanwhile the new player experience remains the same.

All and all i am very excited to be back because it seems like new content is always being worked on! Also there is almost always an event going on which keeps u busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post: