Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/1/2020 | Ranked PvP, Future Plans, and Forum Fun

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Pls for love of god nerf wars in honor pvp, otherwise feels right.
    ??? Tanks getting rolled by rogues but sure - nerf tanks lmao

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tjsnake View Post
    Encryption warriors are perfectly fine i have seen warriors 1v1 killing rogues in honor and mages too
    Yes rogues with pve builds, If you Fight a rogue with PvP Backround there is no way you can win

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Any hope for re introducing awesome loved vanities? Players after 41 cap didn’t got chance to earn them.. only way to get is to play Merch legends instead Arcane legends( Play anytime anywhere)
    5yrs+ is enough time to have exclusive..

And any hope for converting legendary armour in vanity? I think Justg said there will be conversion of armours in vanity too..

We wanna convert forerunner, jungle kraken magma Norder and many other armours N weps to vanitaids
    +10000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is this what "fair PvP" is? Randoms joining and then feeding. They don't use pet and gears just die and leave. Leaving others to either quit or do 2vs3. They don't even know the basics and then the dummy who join to screw it up is even worst. I'm pretty sure reporting them won't do any good either so I suggest a teaming up system where none has to deal with the stupidity of others. Those who are already ranked for example xeky(rogue) when they start losing they don't let the enemy finish maps they just keep rejoining and leaving which is annoying af. I understand that everyone is trying PvP out but there also 30% of the crowd who are ruining the fun part by "fake afk" and dummy feeding. Help me on this ty

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As to forum fun, I would love vanity design contest and each class has winter! I may bursh of my blender skills and create somthing simillar to yeti set =3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Any hope for re introducing awesome loved vanities? Players after 41 cap didn’t got chance to earn them.. only way to get is to play Merch legends instead Arcane legends( Play anytime anywhere)

And any hope for converting legendary armour in vanity? I think Justg said there will be conversion of armours in vanity too..

We wanna convert forerunner, jungle kraken magma Norder and many other armours N weps to vanitaids
    No thanks, leave old stuff alone.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When pirate booty event come?

Mi MIX 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Vanities are not essential to survive in Al. Its just for fashion plus Sts creates awesome new vanities every event so pls let the old and rare vanities remain exclusive. If you want the rare vanities, then earn it. Doesn't matter if u merch or grind gold. We have worked hard to earn those rare vanities. And do you remember the green arlor sets rogue ? Before Sts bought them back, they were so valuable and literally every rogue had dream to buy those and now see how useless they have become.. Even the newbies don't wear the green sets.. So pls stop asking to bring back old stuff.. If u want them, pls earn it through hard work.. But yes I support the conversion of armors into vanities. That's a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fiasaria View Post
    for the forum contest we need one like the one that was started by a guild and sts got involved and the participants got a pretty cool brown vanity, and i dont mean a recolored one cuz i dont want people crying in my post, maybe a title
    +1 no recolored stuff anymore please devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Vanities are not essential to survive in Al. Its just for fashion plus Sts creates awesome new vanities every event so pls let the old and rare vanities remain exclusive. If you want the rare vanities, then earn it. Doesn't matter if u merch or grind gold. We have worked hard to earn those rare vanities. And do you remember the green arlor sets rogue ? Before Sts bought them back, they were so valuable and literally every rogue had dream to buy those and now see how useless they have become.. Even the newbies don't wear the green sets.. So pls stop asking to bring back old stuff.. If u want them, pls earn it through hard work.. But yes I support the conversion of armors into vanities. That's a good idea
    I support convention too! Great idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    Kalizzaa contest was the best contest in my opinion. I would love to see it in new ways with the Elite Journeyman as prize AGAIN.

(Yes, it's rare and old part of the game and many will throw rocks at me but I still want it cos I had problems for completing the old ones)

It's my opinion and what I WANT, feel free to disagree but don't need to insult ok? I know ppl can be very sensible when someone ask sts for old items.

AND if sts ALSO think that it's not a good ideia, I'm ok with that too...
    +1 for this contest, i missed this contest :/ and i want the elite journey vanity , its ok if they will come indiferent color

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ride AL For This Useful Post: