Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/1/2020 | Ranked PvP, Future Plans, and Forum Fun

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Preview 7/1/2020 | Ranked PvP, Future Plans, and Forum Fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp.png 
Views:	1105 
Size:	285.1 KB 
ID:	193703

Honor PvP Update!

I must say...We knew you all were PvP LEGENDS, but the participation and feedback for the Honor PvP Public Test really blew us away. Thank you to everyone that really brought their best to Honor PvP this week and took the time to visit with us in the forums to share your ideas for the system.

We've been busy at work reviewing and considering each one, so you can expect to see ongoing improvements for that over time. This week, Ranked PvP is set to arrive in Arlor, with options to participate in leaderboards for both Standard and Honor PvP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	105603537_3262449873799097_1048955549321532861_n.jpg 
Views:	1069 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	193704

Beach Blanket Burglar still on the loose!

The Beach Blanket Burglar event continues for one more week. You have until 7/9 to hunt that pesky shark and collect your favorite beachy vanity looks! If you already picked up your favorite, show off a SS in the forums of you, or with your friends. We want to see!

Coming Up Next: Arlor Racing + Occupy Windmoore

Is it just me...or have there been an excess of dirty, rotten thieves in Arlor lately? Not long after we scare Captain Flotsam away are we set to see Jarl Gruwald make his return. That's right! The Occupy Windmoore event returns soon, with a new collection of furnishings and other goodies to collect. Keep an eye out for more on that in future previews.

We're also putting the finishing touches on the player Racing system, which we're so excited to show off! Polish off your speed sets* because we'll have some fun planned around that soon too.

*Note: Speed sets, elixirs, etc. do not actually help you in the racing system. :P Just having fun!

Forum Fun!

It's been a while since we had a good old fashioned forum contest! I've got some ideas brewing and can't wait to have some community fun here in my favorite place. While I'm working on the details, I'd love to hear--what has been your favorite community contest? What are some ideas you've have that you'd like to see?

More on this in the coming days!

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: