Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked PvP Official Guide

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    There should also be a time penalty for quitting out of the map.
    Also if you leave voluntarily you should not be able to come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Zuper nice one!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Idk if its only me who experienced a speed bug. Whenever u get disconnected to the game and then reconnected, u move so fast in pvp rank but the skills are super delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zirokx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

So is it top 50 per class or top 25 per class , cause in the game it shows the top 25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

How does the points thing works?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zirokx View Post
    Idk if its only me who experienced a speed bug. Whenever u get disconnected to the game and then reconnected, u move so fast in pvp rank but the skills are super delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It has happened to me too. Idk what it was, I think is related with a connection bug or something

~LUCKYLOBO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

How much time has to pass for our leaderboard points to start decaying?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If this mode isn't popular you will not see a 'Team Ranked.' I hope that makes sense :-)
    it does make sense but we don't have a chance to show that we are more interested in team rank because we are forced to play solo rank. And many player don't like playing with randoms so it will come to an unpopular game mode which means we won't see a team rank.

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balenciaqa View Post
    it does make sense but we don't have a chance to show that we are more interested in team rank because we are forced to play solo rank. And many player don't like playing with randoms so it will come to an unpopular game mode which means we won't see a team rank.
    I don't think we should shut the coffin on ever seeing Team Ranked after just one day. The AL PvP community has quite a few players that are successfully navigating this 'Solo Ranked' system (as evidenced by what we are seeing under-the-hood). We have the patience to see whether or not the critical foundational systems at work here are performing as expected :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I don't think we should shut the coffin on ever seeing Team Ranked after just one day. The AL PvP community has quite a few players that are successfully navigating this 'Solo Ranked' system (as evidenced by what we are seeing under-the-hood). We have the patience to see whether or not the critical foundational systems at work here are performing as expected :-)
    Of course there a alot of people from the Al pvp community who plays the rank mode because we all love to mess with each other and iimprove. What i just want to say is, if u guys would have start with a team rank, i think there are much more players who would participate and there won't be so many toxic leaver who complain about their team mates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

There’s no need for Team Rank, if you don’t like to play with randoms, there’s always regular honor pvp(Where you can pick your team).

No one is forcing you to play Ranked. If they do team ranked, where you pick your team that’s just going to make players leave even more. Because the team of full PvP experienced players will win every time, and the team of randoms doesn’t stand a chance. so when they see 3 names that have been winning 5-10 games in a row, players will recognize them and just leave the match, why? Because there’s not point if you’re just going to get out skilled.

It’s better as it is now. Each team has their own random and their own PvP experienced player who will lead them to victory or loss. It’s better this way. Plus there’s more skill involved knowing you beat the enemy team without any Skilled friends help.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    There’s no need for Team Rank, if you don’t like to play with randoms, there’s always regular honor pvp(Where you can pick your team).

No one is forcing you to play Ranked. If they do team ranked, where you pick your team that’s just going to make players leave even more. Because the team of full PvP experienced players will win every time, and the team of randoms doesn’t stand a chance. so when they see 3 names that have been winning 5-10 games in a row, players will recognize them and just leave the match, why? Because there’s not point if you’re just going to get out skilled.

It’s better as it is now. Each team has their own random and their own PvP experienced player who will lead them to victory or loss. It’s better this way. Plus there’s more skill involved knowing you beat the enemy team without any Skilled friends help.
    if you read carefully the ranked system guide you know you will get team mates or enemys assigned your current rank...so it means good player and bad player will maybe play in their first game against each other but when they win, they gain more points and won't face each other anymore so your whole post is nonsense. And i think everybody knows the reason why the most people prefer rank... thats why they don't like to play unranked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I love the new ranked PvP but the wait time in que is still discouraging. 40 minutes plus is to long.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balenciaqa View Post
    if you read carefully the ranked system guide you know you will get team mates or enemys assigned your current rank...so it means good player and bad player will maybe play in their first game against each other but when they win, they gain more points and won't face each other anymore so your whole post is nonsense. And i think everybody knows the reason why the most people prefer rank... thats why they don't like to play unranked.
    and btw this is how every rank game system works... so i don't see really what your problem is.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

and your solution to play unranked honor pvp doesn't work because there is always someone in the lobby and we can't join with our full team so we need to force him to leave and i think this is not fair for the other players who gets told to leave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I love the new ranked PvP but the wait time in que is still discouraging. 40 minutes plus is to long.
    1hr and counting. Im doing honor pvp, is more active

~LUCKYLOBO~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I gave up. Can't wait hours for a match. Love the game play but can't be on all day for one match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I gave up. Can't wait hours for a match. Love the game play but can't be on all day for one match.
    +1 i wanna run this Lb but have to wait hours for 1 match isnt very funny at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Wait time is too long. 2 entrance in more then 1 hour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Add 1v1 rankeds there is nothing u can do if you get braindead teammates

Odesláno z mého Lenovo TB-X104F pomocí Tapatalk