Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked PvP | Official Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

My experience Normal Rank Pvp Only after 10+ Matches: Terrible and Frustration. Only 1 match was there actually balanced Teams on both sides and it was a really good hard fought match. 3 Matches in a row I'm getting players with no Pvp Gear, No Speed Sets, Trash Pets v.s opposite team being stacked. I'm not trying to bash these player's because I understand Gear/ Pets are expensive...But isn't this the point of Honor Pvp and why everyone asked for it? Also these same player's are leaving Early to Mid Match just wasting people's Time/Rank. There really needs to be a heavy Rank Losss Penalty for people who leave matches.

@Cinco you said that if Rank Pvp is not popular there will be no Team Rank Que lol? If Rank Pvp becomes not popular it's because people are sick of these lopsided teams in Solo Rank Que. Rank Pvp is coming down to luck with who is getting the better player's on team. Team Rank Que really needs to be implemented. Other than what I stated Rank Pvp is not bad and a step in the right direction for the Pvp Community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    My experience Normal Rank Pvp Only after 10+ Matches: Terrible and Frustration. Only 1 match was there actually balanced Teams on both sides and it was a really good hard fought match. 3 Matches in a row I'm getting players with no Pvp Gear, No Speed Sets, Trash Pets v.s opposite team being stacked. I'm not trying to bash these player's because I understand Gear/ Pets are expensive...But isn't this the point of Honor Pvp and why everyone asked for it? Also these same player's are leaving Early to Mid Match just wasting people's Time/Rank. There really needs to be a heavy Rank Losss Penalty for people who leave matches.

@Cinco you said that if Rank Pvp is not popular there will be no Team Rank Que lol? If Rank Pvp becomes not popular it's because people are sick of these lopsided teams in Solo Rank Que. Rank Pvp is coming down to luck with who is getting the better player's on team. Team Rank Que really needs to be implemented. Other than what I stated Rank Pvp is not bad and a step in the right direction for the Pvp Community.
    Ranked in teams pls, +1 to this

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post

Noone has advanced out of the newbie bracket in non-honor pvp yet, so of course the matches aren't great. Presumably if you're a good pvper, you'll tend to help your teams win more often than not in the newbie ranks, until you're no longer matched with people that have not advanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

No matter how good you are you alone don't make team and you can only support a team if you actually have a team, meaning three randomize selected people on same side does not make a team... A team in my opinion is a group of people with similar goals and objectives who work together to achieve it, each playing their role in supporting the team not piggybacking on the others strength. Just saying my opinion. Consider a mage or a warrior that won't heal or a rogue who run into danger giving oppose easy win that's why choosing your own team is best.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rustygun For This Useful Post: