Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
A definite possibility! So far it appears that 'Honor' is considered generally well-balanced. Applying Honor Gear restrictions to the CTF map(s) seems like it could be a worthwhile and fun endeavor. I'll put this on my list of future development tasks to consider. Thanks!
Ok how about you make the season for 30 days and put banners for the ppl who are on top 15 on lb (overall) so ppl will actually play all the time and dont have to wait for 2h to get a match at high rank (I did wait 3h for a match yesterday) also if someone leave can he get punished like he lose the entire points from him and his team so his team dosent have to lose points cuz it's not there fault few days ago i played with someone who was afk then he just left (in rank) and I waited for that game for a good 20mins also how about toxic ppl if they get reported they lose points but the system should detect that before he lose points for it so everyone stop being toxic in rank if he or she lag cuz in pvp I honstley have green yellow red ping like traffic light but in towns or other maps I got 100-150 ping

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk