Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked PvP | Official Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaaaa View Post
    Changing the banners isnt a bug or problem. It's there as an incentive. If you dont like it....DONT RUN THE LB!
    Are you able to read where you write? It' s suggestion section

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Suggestions are fine! Keep it friendly. Thanks :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

My experience Normal Rank Pvp Only after 10+ Matches: Terrible and Frustration. Only 1 match was there actually balanced Teams on both sides and it was a really good hard fought match. 3 Matches in a row I'm getting players with no Pvp Gear, No Speed Sets, Trash Pets v.s opposite team being stacked. I'm not trying to bash these player's because I understand Gear/ Pets are expensive...But isn't this the point of Honor Pvp and why everyone asked for it? Also these same player's are leaving Early to Mid Match just wasting people's Time/Rank. There really needs to be a heavy Rank Losss Penalty for people who leave matches.

@Cinco you said that if Rank Pvp is not popular there will be no Team Rank Que lol? If Rank Pvp becomes not popular it's because people are sick of these lopsided teams in Solo Rank Que. Rank Pvp is coming down to luck with who is getting the better player's on team. Team Rank Que really needs to be implemented. Other than what I stated Rank Pvp is not bad and a step in the right direction for the Pvp Community.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    My experience Normal Rank Pvp Only after 10+ Matches: Terrible and Frustration. Only 1 match was there actually balanced Teams on both sides and it was a really good hard fought match. 3 Matches in a row I'm getting players with no Pvp Gear, No Speed Sets, Trash Pets v.s opposite team being stacked. I'm not trying to bash these player's because I understand Gear/ Pets are expensive...But isn't this the point of Honor Pvp and why everyone asked for it? Also these same player's are leaving Early to Mid Match just wasting people's Time/Rank. There really needs to be a heavy Rank Losss Penalty for people who leave matches.

@Cinco you said that if Rank Pvp is not popular there will be no Team Rank Que lol? If Rank Pvp becomes not popular it's because people are sick of these lopsided teams in Solo Rank Que. Rank Pvp is coming down to luck with who is getting the better player's on team. Team Rank Que really needs to be implemented. Other than what I stated Rank Pvp is not bad and a step in the right direction for the Pvp Community.
    Ranked in teams pls, +1 to this

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post

Noone has advanced out of the newbie bracket in non-honor pvp yet, so of course the matches aren't great. Presumably if you're a good pvper, you'll tend to help your teams win more often than not in the newbie ranks, until you're no longer matched with people that have not advanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have an idea that would make the ranked pvp much popular: make pvp ranks and add rewards right after reaching a certain rank and for the end of the season reward, so the lb rewards won't be the only ones you would get in this mode. My suggestions for rewards? Sacks of tokens for diffrent vendors, gold, plat (for higher ranks), gear (mainly weapons, artis and belts, the higher rank = the better gear) potion kits, crate keys (if plat won't be a reward) banners for each rank, vanities (alongside banners), eventually season exclusive pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Been playing Normal Rank Pvp all day nothing to add from my orginal post. I'm done but that is fine this was not something I was going to be doing seriously anyways, just wanted to test it out. I appreciate Devs all the hard work you put into this. I look forward to seeing what Rank Battle Royal has to offer when it is released. The last update to that Beta a few player's were complaining about Venim AA...Tbh player's have been complaining about that AA in pvp since it has been out and nothing has been done about it. I hope when Battle Royal Rank comes out there is some adjustments made regarding that Pet AA.

Edit: Also not sure how the Bracket Que is set up but wait times are really long(There had been times I waited 30 mins or more in Que). I know other games for Rank Pvp have Tiers setup like Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Etc. Maybe a setup like this will help reduce Que wait time.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 07-03-2020 at 02:22 AM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hi Remiem Great idea with Honor pvp but I've seen some blocking to keep guild mates or friends on LB example five guild mates on map three on one side and the two on the opposing side sitting in corner while three gang one person.. too much restriction can ruin a good game. I suggest make choosing your teammate possible via guild or party. Please give the Titans of PVP a chance to see who will come out on top of the Leader board Lots of players spend millions on gears just to be max in strength only skills can determine win in clashes. I think the community want to see who is the strongest guild once and for all, please consider my idea.. Additionally Randomize selection in honor pvp create another type of imbalance inexperience pve players flood this map bring neither skill nor experience to support team I had a mage who would not heal team and another who died one shot but oppose rogue with shield (gear down so he die fast perhaps) I felt like I was being sabotage by people pretending to play but actually in support of the opposing team, So I leave map. I hate thinking like this, Being on same team with people I'm not sure if I can trust or people I don't sync or connection with through similar style of play not sure what they are capable off and if leaving map warrant a penalty consider DC and high ping I get that a lot depending on what time I go online. Thank again Remiem I expect great things from you and STG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

No matter how good you are you alone don't make team and you can only support a team if you actually have a team, meaning three randomize selected people on same side does not make a team... A team in my opinion is a group of people with similar goals and objectives who work together to achieve it, each playing their role in supporting the team not piggybacking on the others strength. Just saying my opinion. Consider a mage or a warrior that won't heal or a rogue who run into danger giving oppose easy win that's why choosing your own team is best.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rustygun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I just think let us choose team and have some weakly knock out rounds guildies can't oppose each other until finals if no show win goes to next inline

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Add the 3v3 or 2v2 mode ranked when you can play with premades. It would be more fun than playing with noob PVE players who dont know how to play. Thanks. And this system is bs. Doesnt matter if system will take you with same point ppl if they dont know basics about PVP. Make the queue that you can play with your friends and premades or guildies. Thanks.

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dopein View Post
    Add the 3v3 or 2v2 mode ranked when you can play with premades. It would be more fun than playing with noob PVE players who dont know how to play. Thanks. And this system is bs. Doesnt matter if system will take you with same point ppl if they dont know basics about PVP. Make the queue that you can play with your friends and premades or guildies. Thanks.

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka
    precisely, but if this implemented the only foreseeable issue is where OP teams are going to destroy the records and itll be a chase beyond anything to reach near the top. I would suggest that, for the matchmaking, make it such that we are matched to people of our equivalent gear stats etc. Something like ' combined stats of red team = 10 billion ' VS 'combined stats of blue team' = 9.5 billion. Because right now? Its red = 100 billion stats (no skills just gang), blue = 1 stat ( may have potential to be a pro player ).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post
    Hi Remiem Great idea with Honor pvp but I've seen some blocking to keep guild mates or friends on LB example five guild mates on map three on one side and the two on the opposing side sitting in corner while three gang one person.. too much restriction can ruin a good game. I suggest make choosing your teammate possible via guild or party. Please give the Titans of PVP a chance to see who will come out on top of the Leader board Lots of players spend millions on gears just to be max in strength only skills can determine win in clashes. I think the community want to see who is the strongest guild once and for all, please consider my idea.. Additionally Randomize selection in honor pvp create another type of imbalance inexperience pve players flood this map bring neither skill nor experience to support team I had a mage who would not heal team and another who died one shot but oppose rogue with shield (gear down so he die fast perhaps) I felt like I was being sabotage by people pretending to play but actually in support of the opposing team, So I leave map. I hate thinking like this, Being on same team with people I'm not sure if I can trust or people I don't sync or connection with through similar style of play not sure what they are capable off and if leaving map warrant a penalty consider DC and high ping I get that a lot depending on what time I go online. Thank again Remiem I expect great things from you and STG
    That will just ruin the lb and go into a dummy farm leaderboard

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loloo View Post
    That will just ruin the lb and go into a dummy farm leaderboard

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
    Well no, this isnt kill based so dummy farming benefits no one. The only possible bad thing that could come out of teams in wintrading.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menace View Post
    Well no, this isnt kill based so dummy farming benefits no one. The only possible bad thing that could come out of teams in wintrading.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    dummy farming allows u to reach 20 kills easily and win the match for the lb.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Idk how that system looking for players for create ranked fights, but some of friends, almost all (same class as me) easily find matches, they play 3-4 matches while i can't find even one, for me it takes too long, even for ranked honor. I have average LB points (at honor ranked i'm not even at lb), average stats, average pvp kdr (everything same as everyone has), idk whats problem. Can i play pvp too? Regular pvp rooms are empty because of ranked pvp :/
    Name:  Безымянный.png
Views: 489
Size:  10.2 KB
    Name:  Безымянный.png
Views: 501
Size:  10.3 KB
    Last edited by reyals; 07-03-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If you don't like the idea of team ranked in the future because you are worried about not making the lb due to you not being skilled enough, then dont participate. They will still probably keep the solo versions so you can simply continue doing that. I don't see why certain people want to prevent team ranked from happening. They gave solo players a chance for pvp lb, hopefully they can do the same for teams. Plus it will be much more fun and competitive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

Any chance to have also Honor CTF implemented into the game?
    That would be great.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Enjoying Ranked PvP? Have ideas, suggestions, or bugs to report. Let us know here!

Here are some of the things we'd love to hear about:

• Overall system balance
    • Queue and matchmaking experience
    • 3-class 3v3 format (what you like and dislike about it)

And whatever else comes to mind!

Please note: If you discover an exploit or cheat and wish to report it privately, please email support@spacetimestudios.com.
    I do not find an opponent in 30 minutes please be repaired

Sent from my vivo 1904 using Tapatalk

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Any chance to have also Honor CTF implemented into the game?
    That would be great.
    A definite possibility! So far it appears that 'Honor' is considered generally well-balanced. Applying Honor Gear restrictions to the CTF map(s) seems like it could be a worthwhile and fun endeavor. I'll put this on my list of future development tasks to consider. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: