Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ranked PvP | Official Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    A definite possibility! So far it appears that 'Honor' is considered generally well-balanced. Applying Honor Gear restrictions to the CTF map(s) seems like it could be a worthwhile and fun endeavor. I'll put this on my list of future development tasks to consider. Thanks!
    Ok how about you make the season for 30 days and put banners for the ppl who are on top 15 on lb (overall) so ppl will actually play all the time and dont have to wait for 2h to get a match at high rank (I did wait 3h for a match yesterday) also if someone leave can he get punished like he lose the entire points from him and his team so his team dosent have to lose points cuz it's not there fault few days ago i played with someone who was afk then he just left (in rank) and I waited for that game for a good 20mins also how about toxic ppl if they get reported they lose points but the system should detect that before he lose points for it so everyone stop being toxic in rank if he or she lag cuz in pvp I honstley have green yellow red ping like traffic light but in towns or other maps I got 100-150 ping

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

We do have plans to make changes to deal with people leaving matches, probably early next week.
    The weird behavior when reconnecting in ranked pvp will also be fixed when this goes out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Since the point was making some balanced pvp. Would be possible automatically remove or freeze a player if the same class of the other team leave match? So instead of 3x2, remains 2x2? Bcs many players are losing because a team mate leaves match, and not everyone thinks about fairplay.
    It's sad you guys need to think about everything, when this should come from the players. But if has a possibility to help with this community issue would be good. @devs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KET...ature=youtu.be

This is just one of many who are doing this. His team mates left, and he decided to stay and not give us our win (telling us he has all day etc) This whole room took at least 30 minutes longer than it should have.

Is there a specific time limit you can add before a player is able to leave the room after they rejoin? For example if they leave and rejoin, they can't leave for another 10 seconds. So players have enough time to kill them. (We were able to kill because this rogue was slow, but still it's ruining the fun and extending room times by a lot.

Another option is to peanalize a player if they leave. I'd say 10 minutes of them being unable to queue is fair.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcane Ziix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Since the point was making some balanced pvp. Would be possible automatically remove or freeze a player if the same class of the other team leave match? So instead of 3x2, remains 2x2? Bcs many players are losing because a team mate leaves match, and not everyone thinks about fairplay.
    It's sad you guys need to think about everything, when this should come from the players. But if has a possibility to help with this community issue would be good. @devs
    people would abuse this system to play 1v1 or 2v2 if they would win that way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

People having fun sitting and ruining other's games at pvp. Also leaving match no reason. Afking, Doing glitch when losing "Exit and Join" again and again. There is always that one guy who is never going to play for fun and ruin everyone else's experience. Sadists.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Agree 100%

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    people would abuse this system to play 1v1 or 2v2 if they would win that way
    Well true, people always find a way.. I didnt have thought about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

after entering ranked honor pvp from the normal honor pvp map i wasn't at full hp/mana but had the amount i left the normal honor pvp map with. could this bug be fixed pls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

After looking at another thread about aps I like the idea of adding kills/deaths to ranked pvp. Not honor but normal ranked. That way people can get their ap fighting similar players to them. I'm guessing you would need to rank more then top 50 even if leaderboard is only top 25-50.

Since the que times are really long maybe expand the ranks people can fight in from 2 levels up/down to 4?

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

With today's update:

* Leaving a match twice or being out of the zone too long causes you to forfeit.
    * If your opponent of the same class is not present or has forfeit, you are removed from the combat area.
    * When your opponent returns, if they have not forfeit, you are both respawned.
    * If one of each class or all of one team has forfeit, the match ends.
    * If you forfeit a match, you cannot queue for another for an hour.
    * Rank score and changes are shown when the match ends.
    * Relaxed matchmaking for low rank players.
    * Made it easier to recover from a losing record.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello all. i reach 1629 point 4 or 5 days ago. but now its 1619... it this a bug or penalty for unactivity?
    ign : Calculatinq ( rogue )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theors View Post
    hello all. i reach 1629 point 4 or 5 days ago. but now its 1619... it this a bug or penalty for unactivity?
    ign : Calculatinq ( rogue )
    Penalty for Inactivity. I think it starts lowering after you dont play honor for 5 days. -10 each consecutive day.

Sent from my Deadly using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

premeditated party would be nice. Different people, different playstyles and it's hard enough to find people you're compatible with.

I understand that the current system gives newbies a chance to play with the long time pvpers, whom they may learn from, and at the same time vets could play with skilled people who went out of their radar on previous seasons due to gear differences, but I think it'll be a lot less toxic if people trusted each other and knew who does what first.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi, Can you guys add 2v2 ranked and 1v1 ranked? Sometimes teammates throw on purpose in 3v3 and it would be better to be able to play more than one ranked mode.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igotu12 View Post
    1v1 ranked?
    Sure lmao, maybe just free banners for dummy farm for everyone like it happens with aps lb? Shameless

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igotu12 View Post
    Hi, Can you guys add 2v2 ranked and 1v1 ranked? Sometimes teammates throw on purpose in 3v3 and it would be better to be able to play more than one ranked mode.
    In this case 3v3 bracket "could" die, but i think 2v2 ranked with changing team comps(mirror class comps include) would be sick.
    And OFC random que

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

looking for friends to play rank honor pvp add me i got no friends lol lonely ;-;

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

As someone who had played three seasons of honor pvp I'd like to ask why same players are always on top 10 honor pvp leaderboard rankings every season? Most of them have alt endgame characters that they use to boost one another to remain at those leaderboard positions. Here is how it happens. Let's say we have player 1 and player 2. Player 2 asks player 1 to help him climb honor pvp leaderboard for his warrior. Now player 1 queues in match with his alt warrior as both warriors cannot be in the same team but can certainly be in the same match always. To help player 2 rank, player 1 now drops the match for his team by making them lose (***either by not using the attack skills properly or just letting the enemy kill his character easily in match***). This happens repeatedly for a couple of matches, making it tough for someone who just wants to try honor pvp or to try climb the rankings. My suggestion here would be to limit one character per account for honor pvp to help curb this problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glitt - Eos - Scrims - Helo - Psp - critem and a few more. Always the same ppl