Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranked PvP suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Ranked PvP suggestion

After a couple hours of playing it seems this mode is just based off of your luck getting good team mates. This isnt me whining about bad teams, I've had my share of good ones but you should be able to enter as a team/party. This is ranked after all, it should be competitive. If that means the ques are longer then so be it. If people want fast pvp they can play regular.

On a side note, tanks seem a lil squishy to me, I'm not a tank player but I dont think they should be getting nuked so easily.

@Cinco @Remiem

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Menace; 07-02-2020 at 03:52 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Also letting us know our individual points from our avatar page. ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

+1 on entering with parties
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1 party queue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

+1 party queue

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-03-2020 at 08:22 AM.
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Nah party queue would destroy everything. It's better if you only play with randoms so everyone gets better. Also its just unfair to ppl who are new to pvp and face a full team of 3 experienced.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Antispace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Nah party queue would destroy everything. It's better if you only play with randoms so everyone gets better. Also its just unfair to ppl who are new to pvp and face a full team of 3 experienced.
    How do you get better when random mates just flame all the time the others and then leave?
    and btw its called ranked, where you lose and get - points so you play only against players who has nearly the same points like you and thats how skilled players will play against other good players and bad/new players will play against same players like them. (i hope that makes sense, my english isn't that good)
    So of course its unfair at the beginning where all players has the same points and skilled players play against bad players. But they will earn points every win so they won't face them again...
    Every team will be sorted then to their correct skill rank

that is how every rank system in any game works...

Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-03-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythiclash View Post
    How do you get better when random mates just flame all the time the others and then leave?
    and btw its called ranked, where you lose and get - points so you play only against players who has nearly the same points like you and thats how skilled players will play against other good players and bad/new players will play against same players like them. (i hope that makes sense, my english isn't that good)
    So of course its unfair at the beginning where all players has the same points and skilled players play against bad players. But they will earn points every win so they won't face them again...
    Every team will be sorted then to their correct skill rank

that is how every rank system in any game works...

Makes 100% sense...i totally agree.
    +1 for party queue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Bro did u think before u post? IF these new players are somehow talented whatsoever, and got the balls to come into ranked, they should know what they are after, besides, it really sucks to see us waiting a whole 30mins just to enter a match and realise its a 1v3 gang as the rest are either going for toilet breaks or too scared to fight. The fairest is for us to come up with our own team and fight all. Thats what team deathmatch means, not random death match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    Bro did u think before u post? IF these new players are somehow talented whatsoever, and got the balls to come into ranked, they should know what they are after, besides, it really sucks to see us waiting a whole 30mins just to enter a match and realise its a 1v3 gang as the rest are either going for toilet breaks or too scared to fight. The fairest is for us to come up with our own team and fight all. Thats what team deathmatch means, not random death match.
    +1 totally agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Given the same logic the higher u rise the better ur teammates are gonna get too so why do you want a party queue then? The only thing they should do is improve the matchmaking so u wont get queued with people who arent even on lb while ur fighting people on lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Given the same logic the higher u rise the better ur teammates are gonna get too so why do you want a party queue then? The only thing they should do is improve the matchmaking so u wont get queued with people who arent even on lb while ur fighting people on lb.
    Bro there are people called friends you want to play with, that is one of many reasons why we want to play party queue... so like you said the higher u rise the better ur teammates are, this makes your first post useless where u were talking about good players will destroy bad/new players.
    Also so last thing you were talking about, it makes no sense because this rank system just started yesterday. Of course there is atm no big point gap so people from lb will play against people who are not on lb.

And if you read carefully the Rank system thread and yourself post about good players will play with good players, it says that your team will assigned based on your current rank. So if you are last on lb with 1500 points and the enemy is not on lb but has 1499 of course you will play against each other.

Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-03-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The points wont be that much more at the end of the season (prolly like 1.9-2 max and thats already hard af. I'm saying thats it's unfair to people who are good solo but don't have a team if you just queue up as a team of 3 all the time, no matter at what elo, you're gonna be better than a random team obviously. You all are just complaining about what? That you don't know how to play with people that u didn't play before? It takes way more skill to be good in random clashes than to be good in team clashes I just don't understand whats bugging you with that. And if you want to play with your friends you can still play normal honor mode what's the deal? You know the last person that left the match I played with was your good friend Stvrmi because he probably wasn't able to play with you. So he is one of the reasons why you don't want to play with randoms?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The points wont be that much more at the end of the season (prolly like 1.9-2 max and thats already hard af. I'm saying thats it's unfair to people who are good solo but don't have a team if you just queue up as a team of 3 all the time, no matter at what elo, you're gonna be better than a random team obviously. You all are just complaining about what? That you don't know how to play with people that u didn't play before? It takes way more skill to be good in random clashes than to be good in team clashes I just don't understand whats bugging you with that. And if you want to play with your friends you can still play normal honor mode what's the deal? You know the last person that left the match I played with was your good friend Stvrmi because he probably wasn't able to play with you. So he is one of the reasons why you don't want to play with randoms?
    hello? im actually fine playing with newbies who bother about winning and have that mentality in their minds. Problem is, they leave unattended at the start of the match and what is most frustrating is if the opposing team is entirely OP Rare ign players with maxed out gears and full on precise jewels and my team is like just two cute lil blueberries with nekro and ghost pirate vanities. Bro, the issue is when they leave and they dont get punished for it, it wastes our time and in the end it becomes a 1v3 as i mentioned. What do we do? out of courtesy we leave n give them the free point and why? because my random team didnt want to play in the first place. Lets be real dude. Im top 2 in current war ranked lb, but ive lost many matches including the case of the 1v3 mentioned where i just left, knowing its pointless. So tell me, what skill u talking abt if they be leaving in the first place?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

first of all if there is a team rank i'm pretty sure you can only join as a team(party) with people you have chosen before so there won't be teams with random players...
    Secondly it doesn't take more skill, how is it possible to play 2v3 when your mate ragequit or just don't match with your playstyle? (don't say now you have to find a solution as a team because next match will be again with random mates and then you have to explain them how u play all the time or what?) You won't improve like this
    Thirdly I think everyone knows the reason why people like to play rank... and what rank is up for... you want to gain skill, show everyone your team is the best and be on the leaderboard as a reminder. If you play normal honor pvp nobody is interested for people who wins there because you have nothing to lose there.

and btw you can't anticipate after 1 day that the points won't get above 2k lol

Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-03-2020 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

If you want to be more skilled than playing with randoms is the best thing that can happen to you. I'm not going to say you have to explain your team how to play (atleast not beyond a certain point) but you are the one who also has to adapt you can't expect your team to do as you're favorite bff rog always did. And exactly that's what I like about random matchings. If you want to show everyone your team is best, host a tourney or participate in one, in the end the lb is called Ranked Honor PvP not Ranked Honor Team PvP. It's about you as a single person. Ask sts to implement another gamemode / lb where you can register as team that wouldn't hurt anybody.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

If you want to be more skilled than playing with randoms is the best thing that can happen to you. I'm not going to say you have to explain your team how to play (atleast not beyond a certain point) but you are the one who also has to adapt you can't expect your team to do as you're favorite bff rog always did. And exactly that's what I like about random matchings. If you want to show everyone your team is best, host a tourney or participate in one, in the end the lb is called Ranked Honor PvP not Ranked Honor Team PvP. It's about you as a single person. Ask sts to implement another gamemode / lb where you can register as team that wouldn't hurt anybody.
    u still dont get it, the issue is when ppl leave and disregard the match leaving behind a lopsided match, aint fair one bit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Idk about normal I was talking about honor lb, if this is whole thread was about normal ranked I'm sorry that I misunderstood that idk how it feels like never touched due to not having any gear. But one more thing, I can assure you that if you want teams in normal pvp lb you're always gonna face exactly that kind of team that you were complaining about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

That's not a reason to implement teams in ranked tho. I'm pretty sure sts gonna do something about folks leaving pvp anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

That's not a reason to implement teams in ranked tho. I'm pretty sure sts gonna do something about folks leaving pvp anyways.
    we still want to play with our friends and i think this is a good reason