Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pvp trashtalk in windmoore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Pvp trashtalk in windmoore

Pls. Make a penalty ban for a days on player who trashtalk the others specialy with screenshoot report. While im on windmoore at my first log in, too many player respawn and they keep on fighting on a chat, some one keep saying nab, poor and the other weak,ffuuuuu 1v1 then somebody wrongsend me that im a nab, its so irritated to read. pls play the game and enjoys if you lose or win, dont show to other player how weak your mind are. i have an screenshots and i already send report to sts. Sory for my bad english
    Last edited by snakeeyes; 07-02-2020 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Ignore list them, let them have fun cursing each other out over pixels. Someone gets mad at you just call your self nab infront of them as a joke. It will make them speechless, people call me a noob all the time and I respond "sorry sir i am idiot nab pls golds" and they don't say anything after maybe just laugh.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Ignore list them, let them have fun cursing each other out over pixels. Someone gets mad at you just call your self nab infront of them as a joke. It will make them speechless, people call me a noob all the time and I respond "sorry sir i am idiot nab pls golds" and they don't say anything after maybe just laugh.
    I agree with what encry says but sometimes it becomes too much to handle. Imposing a temporary ban (ranging from few hours - few days) might somehow , to some extent, make them think twice before trashtalking.

And of course, this has to be monitored very closely as people can use selective edits/screenshots to report a player for their toxicity whereas in real life it could be them that started the toxicity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by criticalis View Post
    Especially this one, right here. Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This will be cool so people stop tt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    I agree with what encry says but sometimes it becomes too much to handle. Imposing a temporary ban (ranging from few hours - few days) might somehow , to some extent, make them think twice before trashtalking.

And of course, this has to be monitored very closely as people can use selective edits/screenshots to report a player for their toxicity whereas in real life it could be them that started the toxicity.
    I think sts can replay the time delivered the msgs. Thats why i told to the person before i send to sts that i report him with screenshots so he can counter my report if he does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Thanks encription for the tip, but i think they need the penalty temporarily ban, for the fairness to all who permanent ban same as they did.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey guys, definitely keep reporting this stuff. Either in game, or send SS's to support@spacetimestudios.com. Toxicity/bullying/etc. is not allowed and we want to investigate, but need it reported to do that effectively. Sometimes this takes time, so flex those /ignore muscles in the meantime.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com