Thread: This event is a Rip off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default This event is a Rip off.

Now I did the free route with no exlir in ebox zone max gear and that’s fine(no prob with that) but hard to get a box drop . But then I tested out the exlir (plat) route and this the problem. You pay plat for exlir to have a chance to summon boss and he don’t spawn ever round. Then When you do get him he Hardley drop boxies and tend to drop token often.(1 token really that’s a kick to the face -haha- no not funny-) then you finally get a box and open it and for some reason 50 percent speed kit has like the highest drop rate. . His drop table is poop. If he dropped vainity, 5 -4x exlir and xp kit maybe that might work because u rarely get a box. Now I seen people get some good stuff first box they open (eagle) but like I can see you making one or 2 items really hard to get but making everything hard to get... we’re the Motivation to spend plats or even push hard for this event for free. Then there is the tokens. There hard to get .5k or what ever to buy a items that can work but as hard it is to farm this event the items u buy should at least be tradable since we cant unlock boxies with token. This what happens when you are really Generous recent events. The way it is the only way I could see this event worth it is with a full group of your own alts which would maybe give u 5 chance of getting a box.——-

there is just to much luck involve to make this event worth paying plats—-and this is what I mean. A roll chance of spawning boss, I low roll chance of getting create, I low roll chance of getting a vanity, and on top of that the other loot I got is umm well let’s just say I run fast enough already

I don’t know how the exlir work it could at least increase the drop rate of the box by x percent by ever player in the team with exlir.

—- we can’t spend plats if there nothing to spend it on-(example no boxies to unlock)

——After update—-
    —-so there been a up date in event the boss spawns 3x more and has a low chance of droping vanity now in the 110 ebox zone and has a smaller chance of droping vainity using the event exlir(farming like eggs in the fire place I think)

Since there is more bosses that mean more boxies to open now and more fair price to buy them. I open like 9 boxies (50k each) just to see if anything change and what I can say is I did not get no were as many speed exlir then I was before event update. I even got a vainity and it looks dope. My twin pistols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 07-03-2020 at 03:30 PM.