Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Weekly Shop

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    352
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    new idea make new vanities every month that can be bought in the store.

    Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

    That’s what the whole thread is about...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    326
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    That’s what the whole thread is about...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i mean new vanities not rare lb vanities

    Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    352
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    i mean new vanities not rare lb vanities

    Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
    Yes a lot of people misinterpreted it. When he said “Rare Vanities”, he did NOT mean ‘Leaderboard Vanities’ or old ‘Exclusive Vanities’ like Red Arlor, Tree set, Desert Assassin, etc... a lot of people misunderstood and just jumped to conclusions.

    What he meant was STS should make NEW different vanities each month, like my example above. Limited time, certain cost of platinum, things like that. Hope I explained it a bit better.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    326
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Yes a lot of people misinterpreted it. When he said “Rare Vanities”, he did NOT mean ‘Leaderboard Vanities’ or old ‘Exclusive Vanities’ like Red Arlor, Tree set, Desert Assassin, etc... a lot of people misunderstood and just jumped to conclusions.

    What he meant was STS should make NEW different vanities each month, like my example above. Limited time, certain cost of platinum, things like that. Hope I explained it a bit better.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ah yes now i get it and that's a not bad idea

    Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to picklewickles For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    305
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reywin27 View Post
    Suggesting to devs to put weekly shops”Rare vanties” that can be bought by plats Every end of the week.
    Thank you and hopefully ppls will agreed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have a "suggestion" section made for "suggestions"....... Just letting U know.....

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    941
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    plat buyers always having the upper hand ? or rather trying to breathe while being suffocated in the sea of real hardworking players who were there during events and special ocassions just to get that particular rare item. Amazing suggestion which really reflects how lowly some can be.

  8. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    plat buyers always having the upper hand ? or rather trying to breathe while being suffocated in the sea of real hardworking players who were there during events and special ocassions just to get that particular rare item. Amazing suggestion which really reflects how lowly some can be.
    Youre stupid???? He talk about new vanity for sts To make. Not bring back old rare vanity. Please read before comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. My Art Shop
    By Megatrontaty in forum AL Fan Art
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2020, 01:24 PM
  2. Owl's Sig Shop
    By ancestor in forum AL Fan Art
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-24-2019, 03:37 PM
  3. Seller shop add buyer shop
    By buysell in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 07:51 PM
  4. Shop
    By Eaten in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 05:28 AM
  5. CS Shop
    By anglfyr in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •