Ok I like the new pets, I don’t have one yet. But can they have better comment in there box like —- proc chance of invoking the power of the gods - increase states,damage or some kinda tick damage with a fancy name like bleed, curse,fire, water etc...and since you can add proc to pets cAn we get that to all armor parts and also sets procs and maybe some sets and pet do combo like that angel warrior 66 blue set with the white wings when use on warrior. It’s useless but still cool to see combo after ever hit.

The visual effect of that star pet is fanatic when it proc but it should have read in the description call on the holy power of the rainbow for 7s or something. It’ll make me feel more powerful as I hunt down pets , armor , weapons and stuff( kinda like relics) in Indiana Jones movie

Having more procs in the game can gives us unlimited customization to our char. And maybe procs that are really strong against certain monster and weak or useless against other so we have reason to switch up our gear. And it’ll feel more rewarding if u hunt all the builds down———-for end game content —-

I see this proc pet event as beta testing for something great to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk