Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Allow people to enter with their own teams in ranked honor pvp.

  1. #1
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default Allow people to enter with their own teams in ranked honor pvp.

    Too many players either have been leaving or sitting in ranked honor pvp. It doesnít make any sense to introduce ranked pvp that you canít enter with a party. Canít play with your friends. Lose because people are being rude and sitting or leaving the game mid game or just not playing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banana101 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    +1 to entering with a party/team

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member GucciBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Guild: ㅤㅤㅤㅤ<Emergente>ㅤㅤAPs: 32310
    Posts
    892
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    456
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

    Default

    yes... please
    Rogerkk

    Arcane Legends Since 2012

  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    +1

    11/char

  6. #5
    Senior Member Mythiclash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    789
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    +1 everyone just waited for this...


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa


  7. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Letís get this thread some good attention so that the devs can do something about this please.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banana101 View Post
    Too many players either have been leaving or sitting in ranked honor pvp. It doesnít make any sense to introduce ranked pvp that you canít enter with a party. Canít play with your friends. Lose because people are being rude and sitting or leaving the game mid game or just not playing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1

    Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

  9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,404
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,420
    Thanked in
    1,802 Posts

    Default

    This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
    In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Senior Member Mythiclash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    789
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default Allow people to enter with their own teams in ranked honor pvp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
    In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!
    But you also have to understand that the pvp community (which is a large part of AL) were waiting for so long for a pvp update since lb pvp was taken out and awakes came to the upper power. With the new honor pvp update you guys made something so important for the community which also made old players return. We were so hyped playing with friends again and mess with other teams which we can do in unranked honor but we have nothing to lose their and no incentive to keep playing it. However ranked made us to keep playing because it's challenging us, pushing us to the limits and shows the others on lb how good you are. But there is one problem, random player... i don't mean every random player is bad or something but maybe you just don't understand with each other, maybe they just trolling you and sits or just leave and let the team alone. Thats why it's important that we can play with friends where we understand and respect each other and can count on them. The way you say that it can be maybe possible in the future makes us uncertain since we have waited so many years for a new pvp update. Anyways ty for reading our post and wishes for a team ranked


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-04-2020 at 02:37 PM.
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa


  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    521
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    41
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    -1
    its good like this. they can add a team mode if they want

  13. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
    In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!
    Pool of players isn't large enough to accomodate quick queue length currently.

    Implementing 'Team Ranked Honors' on top of the other modes would bring this queue length even longer for all modes, since players are more distributed by then.

    But being able to create parties on the current 'Honor Pvp' would make matching quicker, and more appealing. The basis of matchmaking would be the highest ranked player in the party.



    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  14. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    449
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    -1, I prefer having 2 modes. Solo rank and party rank

    Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    204
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythiclash View Post
    But you also have to understand that the pvp community (which is a large part of AL) were waiting for so long for a pvp update since lb pvp was taken out and awakes came to the upper power. With the new honor pvp update you guys made something so important for the community which also made old players return. We were so hyped playing with friends again and mess with other teams which we can do in unranked honor but we have nothing to lose their and no incentive to keep playing it. However ranked made us to keep playing because it's challenging us, pushing us to the limits and shows the others on lb how good you are. But there is one problem, random player... i don't mean every random player is bad or something but maybe you just don't understand with each other, maybe they just trolling you and sits or just leave and let the team alone. Thats why it's important that we can play with friends where we understand and respect each other and can count on them. The way you say that it can be maybe possible in the future makes us uncertain since we have waited so many years for a new pvp update. Anyways ty for reading our post and wishes for a team ranked


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Bro random players are what makes solo queue into solo queue.

    Ever played any MOBA? You play with a team of random vsing a team of random, it's completely fair.

    Both teams have the same odds of winning, and it's your personal skills which increases the odds for you. It's the thrill of solo queue.

    Dev just mentioned they will be adding ranked with premade soon, so just wait for it.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:


  17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,354
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,770
    Thanked in
    1,668 Posts

    Default

    Just a friendly reminder to--keep it friendly. Love the discussion here, but let's remember this whole system is open for feedback right now, so no ideas are bad ideas.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  18. #15
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
    In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!

    This happens very often on my team and enemy team. Itís not ok for other players to lose at the hands of a random teammate who disappears. I suggest people in a pt of 3 ready up together or be able to only allow guild mates to enter or friends with them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #16
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Bro random players are what makes solo queue into solo queue.

    Ever played any MOBA? You play with a team of random vsing a team of random, it's completely fair.

    Both teams have the same odds of winning, and it's your personal skills which increases the odds for you. It's the thrill of solo queue.

    Dev just mentioned they will be adding ranked with premade soon, so just wait for it.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Check the SS I sent below and tell me if itís thrilling people randomly leaving in the game or deciding to sit or afk.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    -1 It can manipulate the pvp if this happen. Like old pvp kdr farming it became pvp lb farming

  21. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    -1 It can manipulate the pvp if this happen. Like old pvp kdr farming it became pvp lb farming
    It can not. They should allow people in pt to enter together and if you are not in pt you play against random team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    354
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Cinco is right here. It should work differently in team ranked que and solo que. You play with a good balanced team with skilled players and suppose the enemy team is all solo players, than definitely your team has a big advantage to win which is unfair. Solo q and team q both should be different just like in any other Moba game

  23. #20
    Senior Member Mythiclash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    789
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default Allow people to enter with their own teams in ranked honor pvp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Cinco is right here. It should work differently in team ranked que and solo que. You play with a good balanced team with skilled players and suppose the enemy team is all solo players, than definitely your team has a big advantage to win which is unfair. Solo q and team q both should be different just like in any other Moba game
    we are not saying that we want to join with party in solo queue, we want an extra mode (team ranked) where we can join with party


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-06-2020 at 08:52 AM.
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ranked Honor pvp kills not counting towards pvp kill aps?
    By Thewolfbull in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2020, 04:29 AM
  2. L110 5v5 honor ctf tourney (L100 Honor)
    By Sowf in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2020, 05:25 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 04:43 PM
  4. would people enter a 35 2v2 honour tournament ?????
    By burntoutdex in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2019, 08:33 PM
  5. Ranked PvP
    By Reggin in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 01:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •