Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Allow people to enter with their own teams in ranked honor pvp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Allow people to enter with their own teams in ranked honor pvp.

Too many players either have been leaving or sitting in ranked honor pvp. It doesn’t make any sense to introduce ranked pvp that you can’t enter with a party. Can’t play with your friends. Lose because people are being rude and sitting or leaving the game mid game or just not playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banana101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

+1 to entering with a party/team

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

yes... please

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

11/char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

+1 everyone just waited for this...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Let’s get this thread some good attention so that the devs can do something about this please.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banana101 View Post
    Too many players either have been leaving or sitting in ranked honor pvp. It doesn’t make any sense to introduce ranked pvp that you can’t enter with a party. Can’t play with your friends. Lose because people are being rude and sitting or leaving the game mid game or just not playing.

+1

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
    In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
    In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!
    But you also have to understand that the pvp community (which is a large part of AL) were waiting for so long for a pvp update since lb pvp was taken out and awakes came to the upper power. With the new honor pvp update you guys made something so important for the community which also made old players return. We were so hyped playing with friends again and mess with other teams which we can do in unranked honor but we have nothing to lose their and no incentive to keep playing it. However ranked made us to keep playing because it's challenging us, pushing us to the limits and shows the others on lb how good you are. But there is one problem, random player... i don't mean every random player is bad or something but maybe you just don't understand with each other, maybe they just trolling you and sits or just leave and let the team alone. Thats why it's important that we can play with friends where we understand and respect each other and can count on them. The way you say that it can be maybe possible in the future makes us uncertain since we have waited so many years for a new pvp update. Anyways ty for reading our post and wishes for a team ranked

Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-04-2020 at 02:37 PM.
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

its good like this. they can add a team mode if they want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Pool of players isn't large enough to accomodate quick queue length currently.

Implementing 'Team Ranked Honors' on top of the other modes would bring this queue length even longer for all modes, since players are more distributed by then.

But being able to create parties on the current 'Honor Pvp' would make matching quicker, and more appealing. The basis of matchmaking would be the highest ranked player in the party.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

-1, I prefer having 2 modes. Solo rank and party rank

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythiclash View Post
    But you also have to understand that the pvp community (which is a large part of AL) were waiting for so long for a pvp update since lb pvp was taken out and awakes came to the upper power. With the new honor pvp update you guys made something so important for the community which also made old players return. We were so hyped playing with friends again and mess with other teams which we can do in unranked honor but we have nothing to lose their and no incentive to keep playing it. However ranked made us to keep playing because it's challenging us, pushing us to the limits and shows the others on lb how good you are. But there is one problem, random player... i don't mean every random player is bad or something but maybe you just don't understand with each other, maybe they just trolling you and sits or just leave and let the team alone. Thats why it's important that we can play with friends where we understand and respect each other and can count on them. The way you say that it can be maybe possible in the future makes us uncertain since we have waited so many years for a new pvp update. Anyways ty for reading our post and wishes for a team ranked

Bro random players are what makes solo queue into solo queue.

Ever played any MOBA? You play with a team of random vsing a team of random, it's completely fair.

Both teams have the same odds of winning, and it's your personal skills which increases the odds for you. It's the thrill of solo queue.

Dev just mentioned they will be adding ranked with premade soon, so just wait for it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Just a friendly reminder to--keep it friendly. Love the discussion here, but let's remember this whole system is open for feedback right now, so no ideas are bad ideas.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This happens very often on my team and enemy team. It’s not ok for other players to lose at the hands of a random teammate who disappears. I suggest people in a pt of 3 ready up together or be able to only allow guild mates to enter or friends with them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Bro random players are what makes solo queue into solo queue.

Ever played any MOBA? You play with a team of random vsing a team of random, it's completely fair.

Both teams have the same odds of winning, and it's your personal skills which increases the odds for you. It's the thrill of solo queue.

Dev just mentioned they will be adding ranked with premade soon, so just wait for it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Check the SS I sent below and tell me if it’s thrilling people randomly leaving in the game or deciding to sit or afk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

-1 It can manipulate the pvp if this happen. Like old pvp kdr farming it became pvp lb farming

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    -1 It can manipulate the pvp if this happen. Like old pvp kdr farming it became pvp lb farming
    It can not. They should allow people in pt to enter together and if you are not in pt you play against random team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Cinco is right here. It should work differently in team ranked que and solo que. You play with a good balanced team with skilled players and suppose the enemy team is all solo players, than definitely your team has a big advantage to win which is unfair. Solo q and team q both should be different just like in any other Moba game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Cinco is right here. It should work differently in team ranked que and solo que. You play with a good balanced team with skilled players and suppose the enemy team is all solo players, than definitely your team has a big advantage to win which is unfair. Solo q and team q both should be different just like in any other Moba game
    we are not saying that we want to join with party in solo queue, we want an extra mode (team ranked) where we can join with party

Last edited by Mythiclash; 07-06-2020 at 08:52 AM.