Thread: Condense Buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Condense Buffs

Sometimes it can be difficult to keep track of which buffs are active because there are so many buffs and it can get confusing. If buff icons were condensed into stacks it would be easier to keep track of which buffs are active.

Currently this is how multiple buffs with the same icon are displayed:

This is how it would look after buffs are condensed (The buff with the smallest time is displayed first):

Another suggestion I have is for buff icons to be sorted by type first.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 07-09-2020 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Added buff sort suggestion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    Sometimes it can be difficult to keep track of which buffs are active because there are so many buffs and it can get confusing. If buff icons were condensed into stacks it would be easier to keep track of which buffs are active.

This is how it would look after buffs are condensed (The buff with the smallest time is displayed first):

+1 good idea but the problem is that if you stack the same elixir they won't officially run out on the same time which makes you not being able to keep your eyes of both elixirs. this idea would be best if the user gets to toggle this in the settings

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1 hard to know the proc buffs of valley aa and myth.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post

The buffs can't stack so nice they are not identical. Honestly, I would prefer a retractable "Window" of buffs, just like quick slots. I prefer a cleaner screen. About your idea, it's true that it's hard to tell the difference between buffs, a little bit more differentiation would be great. For example Skull axe buff should be displayed as a little skull axe. Adds more taste to the game too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is really clever idea. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Condense Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    The buffs can't stack so nice they are not identical. Honestly, I would prefer a retractable "Window" of buffs, just like quick slots. I prefer a cleaner screen. About your idea, it's true that it's hard to tell the difference between buffs, a little bit more differentiation would be great. For example Skull axe buff should be displayed as a little skull axe. Adds more taste to the game too
    Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    +1 good idea but the problem is that if you stack the same elixir they won't officially run out on the same time which makes you not being able to keep your eyes of both elixirs. this idea would be best if the user gets to toggle this in the settings

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
    People usually pay attention to the buffs that last the shortest first (which is why I suggested that the buffs with the shortest duration are displayed first). You can also just use the elixirs menu in the character menu to quickly check how much time is left on the elixirs.